Everon Interview Questions

Updated 30 Oct 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Everon

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Everon

Found 5 candidate interviews
Everon
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Everon in Oct 2020

Interview

The procedure consisted of 4 steps: 1. An initial call to the recruiter; 2.1-hour interview with the Lead Designer and one of the UI designers; 3.2-hours design assignment following 1-hour interview with Senior UX designer and Lead Developer; 4. A final round consisting of two consecutive 30-minute sessions with the Director of Product Management and the HR Business Partner; I also was asked to provide the contact details of my manager and a colleague in my previous job to collect feedback.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked to present my previous works, describe my design process, and some other related questions.
    Answer Question
Everon
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Everon in Jul 2020

Interview

I received an assignment to develop simple rest api application for charging stations and send the solution via mail. After that I had a technical meeting with software developers which there was no questions about the assignment also no feed back about it. I couldn't figure out why they asked for the assignment then.

Interview Questions
  • Fundamental java questions about how the data structures work internally.
Anonymous Employee in Amsterdam
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Everon (Amsterdam) in Jul 2020

Interview

Probably the best and smoothest interview process I’ve experienced. Feedback was quick and things moved very quickly. Everyone I spoke to throughout the process was friendly, but also professional. I felt very much at ease during the interviews and got a clearer idea of what it would be like to work there. The entire process gave me a very positive impression of Everon and helped make my mind up about accepting the offer.

Interview Questions
Everon
Anonymous Employee in Amsterdam
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Everon (Amsterdam) in Jul 2020

Interview

De sollicitatieprocedure was best fijn maar het is een sort van sjabloon gesprek. Ik heb het ervaart als een rustige gesprek. Het was gedaan door een stagere wat ik in begin raar gevonden, maar rond 2 was gedaan door professionele medewerkers van Everon en het was fijn en duidelijk.

Interview Questions
  • Wat is je ervaring als grafisch ontwerper?
  • Waarom precies jij moet aangenomen zijn?
  • Hoe voel je zich in team?
  • Wat was je laatste conflict en hoe heb je dat opgeloost?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amsterdam
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Everon (Amsterdam) in Jun 2020

Interview

After a few days of submitting my application, a recruiter sent me an email with a PDF file attached describing the challenge that I need to solve. Basically it is an API for charging stations which you need to implement by following certain requirements: - All endpoints need to run in O(log N) except retrieving the list of all charging sessions. - The implementation must be thread-safe You submit your assignment by sending the project zipped file directly by email which is unprofessional imo. In my case they rejected my submission the same day, however when I asked for feedback, they didn't reply. How unfortunate is that considering people invest their time and energy into a project then they get a yes/no response.

Interview Questions
  • Implement an endpoint that returns the number of started and stopped charging sessions for the past 1 minute. The implementation has to run in O(log n)