Everon Reviews

1. 5.0

great

Sep 18, 2021 - Marketing in Ho Chi Minh City
    Business Outlook

Pros

good enviroment, good salary, great boss

Cons

no risks, no comment about cons

2. 1.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

The REAL Everon

Aug 29, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Hard to think of one to be honest. Used to be that Everon had really some really smart and motivated individuals. But most of them left and the ones that stayed are burned out or disconnected from the company. They recently changed the some ppl in C-positions and that might be a good thing - can't tell yet. Everyone always says the "right things" in calls, but then you see nothing changing.

Cons

So, first of all, do not trust the 4+ star rating on Glassdoor. You can look at the reviews and see they are dated very close to each other through an internal push done a long time ago. BE VERY CAREFUL to do your homework when applying here. On paper, it's great. When you get it, it's hell. But let's keep this review factual. Here's the real situation: - No one in this company says no to ... anything. The CEO & SLT installed a culture of fear in which you "had to" win both deal X and deal Y, even if the 2 competed with each other in terms of effort & development direction. You can see the effects of this when you talk to people and they say: "we can't win this because there is no focus, my hands are tied". That's where passion & motivation go to die. - Middle-management is inexperienced in running their departments. A lot of them are good individual professionals and very passionate, but they were never trained in any way to run people teams, to scale a company. - Very slow. All our competitors are ahead of us, in at least one specific vertical. It seems Everon is just this average platform that does only the basics very well. - Check the TPGY stock. It was meant to go public 6m ago. It's right now defaulted to 10$ which is the base price, since the deal has been signaled by TPG, on the SEC website, as unclear when it would be completed, or if it will be completed at all. - There are no happy customers. Support is getting overrun with complaints all the time. For a few Qs they have all the departments working as Support Representatives, because the platform sucks so much, they have to solve it post-sales. - Quite frankly, I do not think Product Management knows what they are building. They seem very junior for the challenge we have to solve ahead of us. I've also heard the best developers are already leaving the company, since they are constantly in fire-fighting mode and not paid according to market standards. - Oh and please just write to ANY EMPLOYEE on LinkedIn and ask them about the Employee NPS. Like, anyone.

3. 3.0

Good Company

Jul 12, 2021 - Senior Software Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Talented people Green field industry New technologies Carrear investment

Cons

Lack of Benefits Old fashioned HR approaches HR People management is the minimum

Employer Branding Intern

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us! We take all reviews seriously and are actively working to improve the company based on them.

4. 5.0

Great

May 18, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Amsterdam
    Business Outlook

Pros

International company with great work environment

Cons

Growing within the company is a bit complicated

Employer Branding Intern

We are happy to hear that you are enjoying your time with us and that we could offer a great work environment. Thank you for leaving a review!

5. 4.0
    Former Employee

Great company

Feb 12, 2021 - Developer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Nice colleagues and good management Recent technologies Space to learn and grow as developer

Cons

Sometimes there is too much burocracy

Employer Branding Intern

We are happy to hear you had a nice experience with us and that we could offer you a space to develop yourself. Thank you for sharing your thoughts!

6. 5.0

Rapid Growth Company

Oct 22, 2020 - Director Marketing in Amsterdam
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Scaling up clean tech e-mobility to support a zero emission future - Great culture

Cons

I cant think of anything.

Social Media Intern

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review! We are glad to have you part of our team at Everon.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

It's fun to be a part of Everon's journey

Jun 30, 2020 - Documentation Specialist in Amsterdam
    Business Outlook

Pros

It's a lot of fun trying to navigate the chaos that comes with such an exciting, new industry. Everon does its best to support and stimulate personal and career development. Great atmosphere, great colleagues, great company to work for.

Cons

Everon has a flexible approach to work - it might not suit people who prefer to be in the office with a fixed desk.

Employer Branding Specialist

Thanks for leaving your review! Maybe to elaborate on the con for those looking to join, as you're referring to the 'normal' business as usual time, whereas currently, things are a bit more flexible than usual. But yes, we do have a clean desk policy, meaning there are no assigned spaces per person, rather you choose a spot on the day where you feel like working. It gives you an opportunity to have a change of scenery, meet new people. Since we do encourage people to work from home as well, this approach has been proven successful, since not all employees are in the office at all times anyways. Thanks again for your review and we're glad you joined our mission!

8. 4.0
    Current Intern, less than 1 year

Great Interviewing Process

Jul 7, 2020 - Social Media Intern in Amsterdam
    Business Outlook

Pros

clear application procedure, friendly and helpful employees, quick communication back and forth

Cons

job posting hard to find, long application process (for internship), job posting retracted quickly

Employer Branding Specialist

Thanks for leaving your review!

9. 4.0

Great company overall

Jun 30, 2020 - Software Engineer in Amsterdam
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company overall with lots of autonomy to improve as you see fit. General "can do" attitude of most people. People from multiple cultures.

Cons

Shared cross team work in development is lacking, feels a bit isolated from each other, i.e there is no opt-in chapter meetings for developers to join in and share experiences. Some of the decisions being made seem like they come from above rather than from below, there is a great effort in changing this though. When joining you are mixed with people from another business entity with whom you will probably make friends, but not work with; they should try and keep these separate

Employer Branding Specialist

Hi! These are great insights and here are some info that you might find useful. There is an ongoing initiative that is more technical focused since February, but also a general IQ Workshop sessions. Also, the frontend chapter is quite active on meetings to discuss technology, new approaches, and challenges they are facing. Feel free to reach out to colleagues in these departments if this might be interesting for you! Hope this helps!

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Fast-gowing and innovative software company with an environmental agenda

May 19, 2020 - Software Delivery Manager in Amsterdam
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working at Everon means being part of an exciting adventure with a true environmental vision. We are currently scaling our development to become the world's number one EV charging platform to enable a faster and smoother transition to a world free of fossil fuel driving.

Cons

If you prefer to work in a completely established environment, where all the processes have long been defined, and there is no room for dynamics and innovation, you might find it difficult to get used to our high pace of change.

Employer Branding Specialist

You summed it up nicely, we really value innovation and dynamics above all. Thanks for leaving your review, surely it will help the future Everoners get familiar with the company culture!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 15 Reviews