Express Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Express Interview Questions

Updated 23 May 2017

2.0

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Express.

Interview

Asked me a few questions over the phone and set a face to face interview date. Super chill and easy interview questions. I was offered a position on the spot.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Express.

Interview

I walked into the store and the manager took me out to the mall to sit on a bench to conduct the interview. She asked me about school and my availability and then started with the interview questions. Overall it was really relaxed and simple.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Express.

Interview

Six of us went to the back storage room and sat in a circle in a group interview setting where they asked a series of questions were standard and related to our prior experience and how we would deal with customers.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Express (Grand Rapids, MI (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online and received a call just a few days later to set up an interview time. I went in for the interview, which was super casual. I was told I would receive a call in 3 day whether or not I received the job. I thought the interview went well, but nervous about not getting it because I heard that most people get told right on the spot whether they got it. I received a call saying I had the job on the third day later in the day.

Interview Questions

• What store has provided you with an ideal customer service?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Express (Milwaukee, WI (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

Easy going. Didn't take much for them to like me. Just need a really nice personality overall. Managers are easy going. They just need to like you enough to hire you.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Express.

Interview

Received a phone call went in, was told to dress casual cute, got there was asked to pick a going out outfit and an outfit for an interview! Super great nice people

Interview Questions

• How would you approach a customer entering the store   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Somerville, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Express (Somerville, NJ (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

It was about 2 hours. Took a few computer tests such as Excel and typing. Completed several in-house consent foms such as contacting your references. Given license for background check. Interviewed with management.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, your professional background and how it relates to the position.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Express.

Interview

Applied online. Got a call to set up in store interview within a week. In store interview was actually a group interview. Have to speak up in order to get noticed.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Express.

Interview

Sat down with a manager in a very informal setting after she showed me around the store. Asked me questions about what kind of places I like working in and what kind of schedule I would be interested in. Very friendly, one on one interview inside the mall.

Customer Sales Lead Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Express.

Interview

I am in college and needed the experience so I thought retail would be a good fit to get started. Customer service jobs are always a great experience and can always learn something from every opportunity. They had expressed what they were seeking in an employee and I had answered every question with enthusiasm. After the interview, I was offered an offer on the spot.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.