FDM Group Financial Data Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

FDM Group Financial Data Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at FDM Group

1.3

Financial Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at FDM Group.

Interview

Got a phone call to set up a phone interview, passed the phone interview and made a date for assessment day. Took a text for assessment day that was 2 hours, then had 3 5 minute one on one interviews with 3 different people.

Contract was insane

Other Interview Reviews for FDM Group

Financial Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FDM Group (New York, NY (US)) in May 2014.

Interview

13 candidates for various position. Me and a girl are from non-tech background, so we applied for data analyst position. Most people are tech-background, and their applied positions are java developer and application support. 43000 first year salary, 60% dental, health, vision. Good opportunity to enter IT field.

Interview Questions

• Interview with HR head, tech manager and another person, just prepared for the exams. They have high demand for new employees, so it is worth a try.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at FDM Group (London, England).

Interview

Telephone interview -> Assessment Centre

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at FDM Group (Manchester, England) in October 2013.

Interview

First stage is the telephone interview; second stage was an assessment center, which involved 3 tests- technical, numerical and logical reasoning and 3 short 5 minute interviews. The numerical test was very easy with questions like what is 7 square or asking to add two numbers together. The logical test involved Venn diagrams and some manipulations of the union, intersection and complement procedures. There is plenty of time to complete all the tasks.

Interview Questions

• What is success?
      Some IT knowledge required for the technical test- what does http stand for; how many bits are in a byte etc.   3 Answers

You are required to go through unpaid training and then sign a 2 year contract working for a non-competitive wage.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at FDM Group (London, England).

Interview

CV screen, then a very short (10 mins) telephone interview then an assessment centre

Interview Questions

• Many general IT questions on the technical test such as what is UNIX, what does http stand for etc.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.