FIS Interview Questions

Updated 19 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 956 of over 956 interviews

Recruiter14%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

FIS

Application

I interviewed at FIS

Interview

Very friendly and cooperative. Once resume screened and called for interview. It will be one round of technical and if gets through you will be called for HR discussion. Basic testing questions and our experience about testing projects recently faced

Interview Questions
  • More about testing process and manual test experience
    Answer Question

FIS

Application

I interviewed at FIS

Interview

Webcam interview around ten mins. Ask personal interests, life story, experience in analytics. Nothing too crazy, very basic questions. For whatever reason, I was not asked to do another interview; I received an email I was not chosen.

Interview Questions
  • Whats one interesting thing about you

FIS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at FIS

Interview

The interview process was very good and smooth. There were 2 technical rounds and 1 techno managerial round as well. Offer letter was released in a week. I liked the way interview was scheduled.

Interview Questions
  • JavaScript concepts and Angular concepts along with scenario based questions

FIS

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at FIS

Interview

Interview process is smooth, but techinal interviews are average, not tuff not wasy. Be prepared with overall HA activities, itil process, installation, must have hands on experience on tsql for Automation.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

FIS

Application

I interviewed at FIS

Interview

The interview process is a multi-stage process for hiring new employees. The interview process typically includes the following steps: writing a job description, posting a job, scheduling interviews, conducting preliminary interviews, conducting in-person interviews, following up with candidates and making a hire.

Interview Questions
  • list oops concepts, define normalization, define abstraction ect

FIS

Application

I interviewed at FIS

Interview

Five, one hour interviews using a specific type of question/answer approach. Doesn’t allow for much diversity of thought. And the time intensive interviews can be hard to get through if currently employed.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FIS (Baltimore, MD)

Interview

Structured and timely follow up with the team. Technical questions based on Jira and Sql and putty. Only 3 rounds of interview. One with the HM, technical round and then the HR round.

Interview Questions
  • Sql commands and putty commands

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at FIS (Pune) in Jun 2021

Interview

HR called me and scheduled an interview. Just before day, sent me a link for MatTest. Interview process was smooth. HR called me twice to make sure that I will attend this interview

Interview Questions
  • 1. How do you measure the quality of a product 2. What is Latent Defect 3. Root class of Exception 4. Draw Exception Hierarchy 5. What is HashMap?How to iterate HashMap with key and value both - Using forEach 6. Return type of driver.findElements("xpath") and what will it print? 8. If the developer gives you build 2 days late then how are you going to handle this situation 9. Asked mathematical questions - like price 12000 then what is 20% 30% amount
  • 7. How to swap variable without temp

FIS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FIS in Jun 2021

Interview

Very thorough interview pertaining to the position . Pretty much behavioral questions and I was extremely impressed with the supervisor con ducting the interview. The interview process was done virtually and I got a great idea as to what the department contributes to the organization.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at FIS (Pune) in Jun 2021

Interview

It was easy HR called and informed about position and forward my resume for Interview round 1 as it was contractor job i was not directly working with FIS .

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 956 Interviews