Fenwick Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Fenwick Interview Questions

Interviews at Fenwick

2.5

Grounds Keeper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Old Saybrook, CT (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fenwick (Old Saybrook, CT (US)) in March 2011.

Interview

The interview was short, went in filled out an application and then talked to the hiring manager on the spot. i got a tour and the whole thing lasted about an hour. i was able to meet other emplyees that worked there and start the next week by picking my schedule.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fenwick.

Assistant Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Interview

It was a Competency based interview. It was a 2 stage process being interviewed by different people of different seniority. I didn’t have to wait too long to hear back on how successful I’d been.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a time when you’ve had to deal with conflict in the workplace. How did you go about resolving.   Answer Question
    • What do you hope to achieve in your first year   Answer Question

Sales Advisor Christmas Temp Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Fenwick (London, England) in October 2019.

Interview

Pretty standard. Usually if they have too many applicants for this role they conduct a group interview (this is indicative in the email which says it’ll be a two hour interview but in reality it lasts an hour) upon arriving I went up and suddenly see 10 other people who I assume would be apart of the interview. We were shown into a room where they asked up our names and then conducted two activities. These are pretty easy. One was a shield which had four points you had to write down and then your partner has to ‘sell’ this to the group. The four things included customer experience, workhosrory/education, hobbies and interests and why fenwick. The second part was a presentation where you have present in a smaller group what you think amounts to an idea worker.

Christmas Temp Customer Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newcastle upon Tyne, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Fenwick (Newcastle upon Tyne, England) in September 2019.

Interview

It was a group interview, there was 16 of us there. They got us to go round the group and say something about ourselves. They then split us into two groups and got us to write down our experience, hobbies, motivation, why we wanted to work at fenwick and what good customer service is. In the groups of 8 we then spoke a little about our answers. They then put us in random groups of four to discuss what we thought made a good employee, this was to see how we worked in groups. My advice would be speak up and be friendly.

Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fenwick (London, England) in July 2019.

Interview

I had an initial phone interview with HR, I was then invited for an interview with the divisional manager. She offered me a better position within her department that was closer to my skillset. I then had a second interview with the visual merchandisers she was also lovely. I really enjoyed the process, it was very quick and smooth.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fenwick.

Interview

1 stage with the new Director of Merchandising- really good interview which flowed more like a conversation than having questions fired at me. Got given lots of time to talk through my CV followed by a few competency questions. Lasted just over an hour and he explained a lot behind the context of all the changes currently happening there.

Interview Questions

• What factors do you take into account when planning OTB?   Answer Question

Catering Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colchester, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fenwick (Colchester, England) in October 2018.

Interview

It was really fast and easy, the HR lady was nice and listened to what i had to say. i got a call from her a couple days later saying i got the job

Buying Clerk Interview

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Fenwick.

Interview

I presumed that after the Human Resources department were so nice and helpful that I would receive the same treatment when I was at the interview. When I arrived 15 minutes early I was told that I was too early and not allowed in the head office area as the buyer was already interviewing someone else and was told to go away for 30 minutes. I decided to sit down in an area right outside and asked them to come get me when they were ready. No one ever came to get me and I ended up simply leaving after waiting for 1 hour and a half of just sitting there waiting for anyone to get me. I’ve never been so insulted in my life after being spoken to in such a rude manner and just left. Cannot say anymore about the experience as I was never even allowed into the head office.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fenwick (London, England) in July 2018.

Interview

It was a stressful expereince due to the restructure in the comapny so all managers had to apply for their own positions in order to either maintain it or loose it.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the time when you had to deal with a difficult team member.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.