Fenwick Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Fenwick Interview Questions

Interviews at Fenwick

2.7

Grounds Keeper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Old Saybrook, CT (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fenwick (Old Saybrook, CT (US)) in March 2011.

Interview

The interview was short, went in filled out an application and then talked to the hiring manager on the spot. i got a tour and the whole thing lasted about an hour. i was able to meet other emplyees that worked there and start the next week by picking my schedule.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fenwick.

Interview

1 stage with the new Director of Merchandising- really good interview which flowed more like a conversation than having questions fired at me. Got given lots of time to talk through my CV followed by a few competency questions. Lasted just over an hour and he explained a lot behind the context of all the changes currently happening there.

Interview Questions

• What factors do you take into account when planning OTB?   Answer Question

Catering Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colchester, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fenwick (Colchester, England) in October 2018.

Interview

It was really fast and easy, the HR lady was nice and listened to what i had to say. i got a call from her a couple days later saying i got the job

Store Detective Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fenwick (London, England) in March 2014.

Interview

It was a 3 stage interview, starting with a basic HR one regarding the way I work and other basic questions, it was followed with an in-depth one about my experience and skill set with the security manager and then a final third with the operation manager and that was more of a meet and greet to get their seal of approval.

Interview Questions

• To decribe how I have had a positive effect on financial loss within my current business.   Answer Question

IT Service Desk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newcastle upon Tyne, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fenwick (Newcastle upon Tyne, England) in June 2015.

Interview

Meeting with HR then following interview with service desk team leader and IT Director. HR deem you the right fit for Fenwick as a company and second interview was to assess if you are a right fit for the team and have the technical knowledge although there is no testing

Interview Questions

• Asked for any information about the company that you are aware of - looking for you to have done some background on the company etc   Answer Question

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brent, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Fenwick (Brent, England) in November 2017.

Interview

Applied twice through recruitment days and wasn't successful. Walked in one day and left my CV with HR. Called me the next day to come in for an interview. Short Interview for about 30 minutes. Got the job started the following weekend.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kingston upon Thames, England

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Fenwick (Kingston upon Thames, England) in June 2013.

Interview

Standard to what you'd experience at most retail job interviews. The process I felt was easy and the HR team appointed the role to me in a matter of days.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you provided excellent customer service   1 Answer

Deputy Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fenwick (London, England).

Interview

I had to have three interviews with three different people, and felt that they were very, very snobby. I felt that they took more interesting what brand I was wearing, bag, shoes etc... instead of my actual job skills.

Graduate Scheme Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newcastle upon Tyne, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Fenwick (Newcastle upon Tyne, England) in February 2016.

Interview

Filled in the application form in December, by the end of January I was invited to assessment centre. (Check junk folder if you are expecting an email but haven't received one as that's where mine was)

About 20 people turned up for the assessment centre, only 1 boy that day. They had held 2 assessment centres the 2 days previous.

The first stage involved us all being taken to a meeting room and introducing ourselves to the rest of the group. We were then split into groups of 4 to come up with a slogan for Fenwick and present it, the whole task took about 10 mins and then a couple to present.

Then then split the group into 2. One half had to present their ideas for a pop up store and the other went to do an hour long numeracy test. In the brief of the assessment day we were not told there would be a numeracy test. However, the questions were fairly simple, mainly working out percentages. you are provided with a calculator so it is fairly straight forward work but can be daunting as it wasn't expected.

There was then a 10-15 min drinks break before our half going to give their presentations. We presented in front of 8 or so other candidates and around 6-7 interviewers. We had to present our ideas for a pop up shop within the store. The brief said it had to be 5 mins but in reality they didn't time it so it wouldn't have been an issue if it was over. We were not asked questions after as this would have given away what they were looking for to other candidates.

We then had a small buffet lunch before group interviews in the afternoon. Split into groups of 6. Asked a few individual questions, then a buying task and another task similar to the first ice breaker task. Opportunity to ask questions at the end.

Started at 9 and ended at 2pm. Friendly interviewers but seem very hard to impress. Should hear back in 3 weeks to find out if candidates get through to the second assessment centre which involves a more in depth buying exercise and one on one interviews.

Interview Questions

• What brands do you think the store is missing?   1 Answer

Rotational Graduate Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Fenwick (London, England) in January 2018.

Interview

Filled out online application form, then had an informal Skype interview with 3 members of staff. They were friendly and chatty and helped me feel at ease, the interview style was informal but they still asked a variety of questions. Applied online in November, had Skype interview in late January.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.