Filestage Interview Questions

Updated Sep 27, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 7 of over 7 interviews

Applied online100%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Filestage

Filestage

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Filestage

Interview

Despite the assignment was working perfectly and all the questions were answered completely, they didn't offer the position and made up excuses. The process wasn't fair. Technical interviewer was weird.

Interview Questions
  • What is useCallback used for?
    Answer Question

Filestage

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Filestage

Interview

There were a number of steps, all well-explained from the outset, including a very detailed application page with a number of questions. Submission of CV, video submission, initial interview, etc. Really impressed with those I spoke to from the company, and the well-organised and empathic approach to the hiring process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech

Sales Engineer

182 Comments

Join the conversation on

Filestage

Application

I interviewed at Filestage

Interview

2 interviews, great experience with all the participants. No pressure, just a great exchange with other founders and employees. Really good process, I like it very much. 2 interviews, really good process again.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Filestage (New York, NY) in Apr 2021

Interview

Friendly process and clear information about they are looking for the position. They also provided extra steps in the application process. They also focus on looking for someone that will help customers as a priority.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Filestage

Application

I interviewed at Filestage

Interview

There were three rounds of interviews that I attended. The first was a normal greet/tell me about yourself kind of session, the next one was a automation/manual coding assignment. The next round was Technical interview and I did not get past that. While the interviewer(who is the team lead I guess) was very nice and cordial, the CTO who was on the call had many technical issues and that was completely distracting. He would ask a question and while I was answering he would leave the meeting and hop back on after a minute. This happened atleast 10 times during a 30 minute interview. My only suggestion is that if you have technical issues we can always reschedule. Just as you expect the interviewee to be on time and have a reasonable internet connection, the same applies to you as well. It is very confusing and distracting to see the interviewer hop on and off every minute, if not more often. Just imagine someone opening the door every minute while you are presenting in a meeting. It would be hard for anyone to focus in such an environment.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Filestage

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Filestage

Interview

Get you to do four tasks for an assessment before even an initial call. No feedback given even after spending hours on task, just a generic rejection email. Poor, given the amount of effort required at the first stage.

Interview Questions
  • The assessment consists of four tasks based on marketing for a software company. No feedback given despite the time spent having to do these tasks, felt like a waste of time.

Anonymous Employee in Stuttgart

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Filestage (Stuttgart) in Feb 2021

Interview

The interview process was structured, clear and agile. There was an introductory culture call followed by an assignment relating to the role, and then a more in-depth interview and the chance to meet the C Levels of the company. The feedback and follow up calls were managed quickly and it was great to meet many members of the team before finishing the process. There was a good positive atmosphere during the calls which reflected the company culture and I was made to feel comfortable. It was professional but not too formal.

Interview Questions
  • How would you ensure that there was a fun and social environment within a remote company
RSS Feed</>Embed