FirstPort Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Graduate Property Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Luton, East of England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FirstPort (Luton, East of England, England) in April 2016.

Interview

I underwent an assessment centre interview after successfully completing a telephone interview. The assessment was insightful as it gave me an opportunity to illustrate my key skills in a group environment. We were required to present two presentations to a board panel explaining reasons for and against your choices for a brand topic. Once that was finished a formal interview and assessment reasoning test was required to be undertaken

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for this company?   1 Answer

Middle Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Luton, East of England, England

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FirstPort (Luton, East of England, England) in June 2013.

Interview

CV, interview (HR/ manager), personality profile (Thomas), case study presentation, panel interview

Interview Questions

Toxic culture, poor PR/ business history

Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southwark, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FirstPort (Southwark, England) in April 2017.

Interview

Telephone interview, second round with line manager third with CEO. First 2 rounds was easy to make an impression and the line manager wanted me. Unfortunately the CFO had other ideas and decided I did not have enough experience (based on a 20min conversation). Didn't really get a great vibe from him, very rash and lacked critical understanding of my past experience ... one dimensional.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Romsey, England

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at FirstPort (Romsey, England) in October 2017.

Interview

I thought it was all very friendly and positive. I was not kept waiting and enjoyed the interview. Time flew by and I was impressed by what I learned about the company.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about current legislation affecting Estate Agency   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Halesowen, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FirstPort (Halesowen, England) in October 2017.

Interview

Invited to a first interview after online application. The interview lasted roughly half an hour and the atmosphere was generally OK. More than 2 weeks has passed and still no contact from anyone so I had to chase the result of my own interview which is ridiculous. I phoned twice and eventually got contact details of their HR team and was told I had not got the role. I should not have to chase up my own interview especially after being told I would be contacted at the end of the week in which my interview took place.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at FirstPort.

Interview

I was contacted by an agency about the position, and had a 2 stage interview process with senior managers from FirstPort. I received feedback very quickly and was really pleased to receive the offer.

Interview Questions

• How I felt the values related to myself and when I had shown them in previous roles. (Friendly, Innovative, Respectful, Skilled & Trustworthy.)   Answer Question

Visiting Development Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at FirstPort in April 2018.

Interview

Received a telephone call followed by a confirmation email asking me to attend the interview. The email contained information on the sort of questions I could expect allowing me to be prepared. . Interview was very informative & professional, commencing on time.

Interview Questions

• I was asked various questions based around my life/work experiences, eg: what was the worst mistake I ever made & how did I rectify it. I was given an outline of what the position would entail & allowed me to ask questions regarding the position.   Answer Question

Property Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at FirstPort (London, England) in April 2018.

Interview

Stage 1: Telephone interview
    Stage 2: Interview with recruiting manager

Internal candidate applying for role. Disappointingly did not receive any feedback from interview and found out someone else had been appointed by emailed announcement to team/ company. Others are hi have applied for roles and been unsuccessful have also had similar experiences. Terribly disappointing.

Interview Questions

• What relevant experience can I bring to the role?
      Provide an example where I’ve had to deal with a difficult customer. What was the issue, how did I deal with it and would I do anything differently?

Examples of working with other departments, and what challenges there have been and how did these get sorted out.   Answer Question

Property Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at FirstPort in July 2018.

Interview

Applied directly and was called within 48 hours to arrange a telephone interview. Telephone interview went well and I was told that I would get a call back the next day to arrange a face to face interview as they were looking to arrange interviews quickly. I have not heard anything since and that was almost a month ago. It is obvious that I have not been successful but after being told I would get a call I would expect that to happen or at the very least and email. All very unprofessional!!

Interview Questions

• What do you think makes a good Property Manager?

Tell me about a time you have gone above and beyond in your current role.   Answer Question

Customer Service Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at FirstPort.

Interview

Online application, then phone and face to face interviews. Very speedy process and smooth communication. The whole process felt very friendly and professional. I had a few questions via e-mail prior to my face to face interview and got a reply within hours!

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.