FirstPort Interview Questions

Updated 4 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 27 of over 27 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at FirstPort

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at FirstPort (London, England, England) in Sep 2020

Interview

After applying online for this position, I was contacted by First Port HR to arrange an interview. I then enjoyed an online / video interview with the Regional Manager. All in all a seamless interview experience courtesy of Mrs Sonia.

Interview Questions
  • This is a very personable role and the majority of questions involved demonstrating types of common sense along with experiences of dealing with properties and their owners.
    1 Answer
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bournemouth, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FirstPort (Bournemouth, England, England) in Jan 2021

Interview

Interviewed on Microsoft Teams by Regional manager and PR manager, interview covered a broad range of topics and lasted about one hour. Fairly easy questions and more emphasis on experience in the field. decided not to take the role offered

Interview Questions
  • How would you handle an emergency?

Anonymous Employee in Waterlooville, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at FirstPort (Waterlooville, England, England) in Sep 2020

Interview

Due to Covid was done using Teams. Two people involved on the interviewing panel and myself. Lasted for about an hour and was very thorough, made me feel relaxed and unhurried when answering questions.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you think you are the right person for this position

FirstPort

Application

I interviewed at FirstPort

Interview

Initial l conversation through hiring manager - fine. First stage interview with the head of marketing and comms was fairly relaxed and nice approach. Broke down the company and process and where the intention is from the job perspective as well as future goals. However - the interview went great, generally looked forward to the next stage. However. I followed up with the hiring manager - heard nothing. Then connected with the initial interviewer as she also said to reach out for more questions - no response. I called and emailed the hiring manager third time and again no response. There’s been no response for at least 3 weeks. For someone to take their time and not only travel to the location, research the company and take holiday to attend interview for NO update I think I am disappointed with how it has been handled as well shocked at the no response. It’s like they’re non-existent. With that said, the company and role still looks great and I would be keen to see what happened and the delay in getting back to interviewees.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Luton, East of England, England, England

Application

The process took 2 months. I interviewed at FirstPort (Luton, East of England, England, England) in Feb 2020

Interview

The interview was very formal, with standard interview questions, It was very relax and wasn't pressured at all. Firstly they told us about the company and what it does then they asked me if you know anything about the company. Then they asked the standard interview questions.

Interview Questions
  • They asked about my previous experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Worthing, South East England, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FirstPort (Worthing, South East England, England, England) in Oct 2019

Interview

Invited to interview with a days notice Took 2 hours and next 2 candidates were waiting Haven’t heard back a week later despite being told I’d hear within 3-4 days 😟 Shame as had good feel about the company and my ability to undertake the role

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Woking, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at FirstPort (Woking, England, England) in Jul 2019

Interview

Very good applied on line, 7 days later got an interview. Went for the interview on a Friday offered the job on the Monday. I was meet by 2 persons with made me feel very relaxed, I was very impressed with the whole thing. The interview lasted just under 2 hours

Interview Questions
  • Described a time when you was meet with a difficult situation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Romford, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FirstPort (Romford, England, England) in Jun 2019

Interview

Wasn't very helpful was busy telling me how bad old people are.... You don't get any correspondence from them either Questions I was asked were repeated several times I didn't like the fact she was constantly telling me about how childish old people can be and how they play each other off on 1 another really uncomfortable interview I went 2 weeks ago didn't hear a thing and the jobs been readvertised as well would've been nice to actually get a little something to say sorry you didn't get the job!

Interview Questions
  • How do you think you would do in this job

Anonymous Employee in Luton, East of England, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FirstPort (Luton, East of England, England, England) in Apr 2019

Interview

I applied on the company website and someone got back to me within a few days inviting me to a telephone interview. Upon passing the telephone interview, I was invited to a face-to-face interview the following week with someone else and during this, I was required to complete an IT Skills test and a competency based interview.

Interview Questions
  • Can you give me a time when you received good customer service
  • What are the values that you think this company upholds
  • Can you think of a time when you had made a positive change during a difficult time?

Anonymous Employee in Luton, East of England, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at FirstPort (Luton, East of England, England, England) in Mar 2019

Interview

Interview process is very well structured from beginning to end and you are kept updated at every stage! From the phone interview at the start all the way down to the assessment centre the whole team and everyone i spoke to or interacted with were very kind and professional.

Interview Questions
  • How will your previous work/study experience assist you in this role?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 27 Interviews