Fitch Ratings Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Fitch Ratings Interview Questions

Updated 14 Jun 2018

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Interview

It was a two week process where I had a phone interview initially, and then I was called in for a one on one interview at their office in New York.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fitch Ratings in April 2018.

Interview

Scheduled a call with HR. Asked basic questions why fitch, how i would fit the role etc. The recruiter told he would get back within two days. No reply till now even after sending many follow up emails. Very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• why fitch?
      why do you think you would fit the role ?
      Visa status
      Availability   Answer Question

Senior Market Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fitch Ratings in April 2018.

Interview

The process moved quickly. There was no screening by Human Resources. The hiring manager reached out to me directly and set up an interview within a week of my application.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about rating agencies?   1 Answer

Quantitative Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fitch Ratings (New York, NY (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

Several rounds of interviews including hr screening, phone interview, and on-site. You are expected to be on-site at least two times. Questions are fair and people are friendly. Being read and well-prepared should be ok.

Associate Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fitch Ratings.

Interview

I had a phone screening interview with an HR rep in December; there were some finance related questions, but mostly related to my resume. In January, I was contacted to set up another interview and to send in a writing sample. I had a WebEx interview with three directors of the group I was applying for.

Interview Questions

• Give us your elevator pitch (what are three things someone should know about you).   Answer Question
    • What are your writing skills like?   Answer Question

Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fitch Ratings (Chicago, IL (US)) in December 2017.

Interview

1 phone interview screening with HR regarding my resume, experiences, some STAR questions, and overall economic current events knowledge. Within a few days, I was offered the next step: 1 on-site in Chicago (2-interviewer case study + 1 casual interview with an analyst). The case study was short and required a presentation and synthesis of a proprietary article. And then got grilled on my knowledge of basic finance. The casual interview was great to just get to know someone from the firm.

Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fitch Ratings.

Interview

Talked with many senior directors got referrals. Took skills quiz and failed. Make sure you take the practice tests and take a solid break in-between tests so you don't ware yourself out. Overall don't be afraid to connect with the employees on LinkedIn they are very helpful.

Market Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fitch Ratings (New York, NY (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

I was contacted for short phone call with HR involving personality questions, why are you interested in this position etc, then a longer phone call with hiring manager the following week.

Interview Questions

• Investment grade bonds, yields, tell me something about the markets.   Answer Question

Senior Market Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Fitch Ratings (New York, NY (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

Worked through a recruiter who submitted my resume to the company. The company reached back out to schedule a phone interview for the next day! People who work here are very knowledgeable!

Interview Questions

• Questions related to private equity and credit/debt knowledge!   Answer Question

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Fitch Ratings (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

The interview process was a very long process that included: HR screening; interviews by Directors from Chicago office; interviews with NYC office; writing sample; special project; 2nd rounds with the NYC office.

Overall, felt like there was no leadership throughout the process and the scope of the role was not well defined. The interview team also took very long time between each interviews and follow up.

Interview Questions

Fitch Ratings Response

22 Aug 2017 – Director, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for sharing your interview experience. I recently joined Fitch Ratings in a new role to transform and lead talent acquisition, including the candidate and interview experience. Our goal is... More

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.