Flow Caritas Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Flow Caritas

2.0

FACE to FACE FUNDRAISER Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Flow Caritas (London, England) in October 2019.

Interview

Number of phone calls with an agent, was given an overview of what the role entails, what to expect in interview and a few interview tips.

Fundraiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Crystal Palace, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Flow Caritas (Crystal Palace, England) in June 2019.

Interview

Over the phone interview
    Q/A for 10 minutes
    Job role description
    Tell a little bit of about yourself
    Why you want the job role
    Any relevant experience or past jobs
    Hobbies and interests

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to work with them   1 Answer

Door to Door Fundraiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Flow Caritas (London, England) in June 2019.

Interview

Applied online and contacted for a 10 minutes telephone interview. I was then invited in for a fact to face interview (group of 3) with the main manager. During the group interview, we were presented with a range of questions and scenarios. The manager also informed us of how the interview process, was going to be.

Interview Questions

• Describe a negative experience and how you managed to turn this around?   1 Answer

MSF Fundraiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Flow Caritas (London, England) in May 2019.

Interview

Lots of help with the entire interview process. Consistent support throughout the process. There was a quick response in regards to getting an interview, and constant communication. Would highly recommend in the future.

Fund Raiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Flow Caritas (London, England) in March 2019.

Interview

Very quick efficient and detailed excellent service follow up and engagement nice offices and environment very happy with the whole process I’m running out time thought this was short

Paid Fundraiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vauxhall, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Flow Caritas (Vauxhall, England) in March 2019.

Interview

Applied through indeed cane in for an interview with two members of management had a chat about the role and the expectations and then started training the next Monday. The interview itself was just me and the two members of management in a room and I sat in a chair opposite them and I’m pretty sure that’s more than thirty words now.

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Flow Caritas (London, England) in October 2018.

Interview

The initial interview was over the phone, it was very friendly as well as informative. The face to face interview was arranged over the phone and it took only a matter of days to have the interview. I was offered the job right away at the end of the interview. Incredibly straightforward.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.