Flow Caritas Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Flow Caritas

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Flow Caritas (London, England) in October 2018.

Interview

The initial interview was over the phone, it was very friendly as well as informative. The face to face interview was arranged over the phone and it took only a matter of days to have the interview. I was offered the job right away at the end of the interview. Incredibly straightforward.

Fund Raiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Flow Caritas (London, England) in March 2019.

Interview

Very quick efficient and detailed excellent service follow up and engagement nice offices and environment very happy with the whole process I’m running out time thought this was short

Paid Fundraiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vauxhall, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Flow Caritas (Vauxhall, England) in March 2019.

Interview

Applied through indeed cane in for an interview with two members of management had a chat about the role and the expectations and then started training the next Monday. The interview itself was just me and the two members of management in a room and I sat in a chair opposite them and I’m pretty sure that’s more than thirty words now.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.