Flow Caritas Interview Questions

Updated 29 Oct 2019

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Flow Caritas

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Flow Caritas

Found 7 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Flow Caritas (London, England, England) in Oct 2019

Interview

Number of phone calls with an agent, was given an overview of what the role entails, what to expect in interview and a few interview tips.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to be a fundraiser?
    Answer Question
Anonymous Employee in Crystal Palace, England, England
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Flow Caritas (Crystal Palace, England, England) in Jun 2019

Interview

Over the phone interview Q/A for 10 minutes Job role description Tell a little bit of about yourself Why you want the job role Experience Any relevant experience or past jobs Hobbies and interests

Interview Questions
  • Why would you like to work with them
Anonymous Employee in London, England, England
Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Flow Caritas (London, England, England) in Jun 2019

Interview

Applied online and contacted for a 10 minutes telephone interview. I was then invited in for a fact to face interview (group of 3) with the main manager. During the group interview, we were presented with a range of questions and scenarios. The manager also informed us of how the interview process, was going to be.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a negative experience and how you managed to turn this around?
Anonymous Employee in London, England, England
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Flow Caritas (London, England, England) in May 2019

Interview

Lots of help with the entire interview process. Consistent support throughout the process. There was a quick response in regards to getting an interview, and constant communication. Would highly recommend in the future.

Interview Questions
Flow Caritas
Anonymous Employee in London, England, England
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Flow Caritas (London, England, England) in Mar 2019

Interview

Very quick efficient and detailed excellent service follow up and engagement nice offices and environment very happy with the whole process I’m running out time thought this was short

Interview Questions
Flow Caritas
Anonymous Employee in Vauxhall, England, England
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Flow Caritas (Vauxhall, England, England) in Mar 2019

Interview

Applied through indeed cane in for an interview with two members of management had a chat about the role and the expectations and then started training the next Monday. The interview itself was just me and the two members of management in a room and I sat in a chair opposite them and I’m pretty sure that’s more than thirty words now.

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England
Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Flow Caritas (London, England, England) in Oct 2018

Interview

The initial interview was over the phone, it was very friendly as well as informative. The face to face interview was arranged over the phone and it took only a matter of days to have the interview. I was offered the job right away at the end of the interview. Incredibly straightforward.