GDS Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

GDS Group Interview Questions

Interviews at GDS Group

2.6

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GDS Group.

Interview

Phone interview with Jenn in HR. Two in person interviews. No hard question. If you can add 2+2 and have some sales experience they will hire you. That is my opinion.

Interview Questions

• Don't remember the interview questions. They were not hard.   1 Answer

Event Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GDS Group.

Interview

Everything started out really great. There were 2 interviews total and I was notified promptly at the beginning of each week when and who I would be interviewed by. The interviews themselves were honestly great conversations. I had done my research, reached out to current employees and they seemed to appreciate my curiosity. It wasn't until the end of the interview process that everything fell apart. I was contacted by HR early Monday morning (3 weeks total from initial interview) congratulating me on being offered the job. I then hopped on a call to discuss the start date and salary requirements, Their salary offer was a bit low and I countered $5,000 over. HR said they would get back to me and they never did. Two emails to HR, one email to the hiring manager, one phone call and 3.5 weeks later (note: no one responded until I called) I was notified that the position was no longer available and the company had rescinded the offer. There wasn't an explanation-- I'm confused if it was personal or they just simply overhired. I'm a very reasonable and understanding person but to leave a potential employee in the dark for 3.5 weeks to then rescind an offer without any explanation is unacceptable. I spoke to numerous people about this and no one had heard of this happening. I would not recommend this company by any means. I don't feel they respect your time or value your worth.

Interview Questions

• Talk about your experience, different situations you've been in at work, selling style, etc.   Answer Question

Business Development Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GDS Group.

Interview

Very bizarre process. Phone call interview with HR representative, interview was driven to background and details about position and company. Was then asked to come in for an in person interview and then never heard back from the rep again. Was told i would receive an email with instructions on the in person interview date and time and never got the email or a response back.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your background. Why do you want to leave where you currently work?   Answer Question

People & Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at GDS Group (New York, NY (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

I went in for a 30mins interview onsite. They sent me an email a couple days after I applied online and scheduled an onsite 1 on 1 interview 2 days after.

Sales Development Representative (SDR) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at GDS Group (New York, NY (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

There were four rounds of interviews. The recruiter did a great job of reaching out, being flexible with my schedule, and progressing me through the various stages. I met with the recruiter twice, then a SVP, and then the CEO.

Business Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GDS Group (New York, NY (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

Applied to GDS group through indeed in early December. In mid-December, I was sent a time and date for a phone interview (which was the next day) and I was asked to confirm. I confirmed the interview and I was then sent a confirmation email. I never got a call from the woman that was supposed to interview me. I email her about 30 minutes after our phone call was supposed to begin and she never answered me. Hands-down the most unprofessional experience, I've ever had. She didn't even have the decency to email me back. I scheduled my whole day around this interview. Also, they didn't even ask what times/dates worked for me they just scheduled a phone interview time. This company is clearly poorly managed and does not care about people's time. Stay away.

Business Development Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GDS Group in June 2019.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter & Sales manager, we talked about the position, my work history, why I am interested in the company, they wanted to see how I was on the phone since that's a huge part of the role.

Business Development Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GDS Group (Miami, FL (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

phone interview, asked to come in... spoke to all the managers, the got a call back letting me know I got the job. Once I got the job they asked me to come in and fill out paper work which then started a 12 weeks training schedule, with the ending being that you become a Business Development Executive.

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at GDS Group (Miami, FL (US)) in July 2018.

Interview

Good insight into the history of the company, key responsibilities and KPIs within the role. Clear understanding of products and services. Also had the opportunity to listen and review to calls.

Business Development Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GDS Group.

Interview

In-person interview. The interviewer was very friendly and I enjoyed speaking with him. Asked comprehensive and relevant questions to really get to know you. The office space was great, very open and modern.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.