Garrison Technology Interview Questions

Updated 2 Apr 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Garrison Technology

Interviews for Top Jobs at Garrison Technology

Found 20 candidate interviews

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Garrison Technology (London, England, England) in Jul 2020

Interview

There was an initial phone call for assessing my personality, then an online test followed by a group call to assess my skill set. And a final phone call to determine if I was a good fit for the role and the company.

Interview Questions
  • Why did you choose Garrison Technology?
    Answer Question
Anonymous Employee in London, England, England
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Garrison Technology (London, England, England) in Feb 2021

Interview

applied on LinkedIn, got a call from the recruiter for first screening questions it was friendly and straightforward, got an interview with the MD , then another interview with MD and CSO The process took about 2/3 weeks great communication , easy to deal with the recruiter, honest and open communication at all stages. The interview was fully remote, call and videos call.

Interview Questions
  • Describe your experience and how is it relevant to the role?
  • Do you prefer to work for a big or small company?
Anonymous Employee in London, England, England
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Garrison Technology (London, England, England) in Feb 2021

Interview

After submitting my application online, I had an phone interview with Garrison's head of talent. This provided a great opportunity to get to know the company, the products and for them to gauge my knowledge and interest in the role. Following on from this I was tasked with producing a research brief to talk through at my next interview. This interview was held over zoom with the position's line manager and another senior employee. The interview was friendly but professional and took place over zoom due to the pandemic.

Interview Questions
Garrison Technology
Anonymous Employee in London, England, England
Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Garrison Technology (London, England, England) in Jan 2021

Interview

Very professional and focused. Garrison has a great handle on what it takes to be successful. The interview calls this out. The staff is very open and makes the candidate comfortable. Excellent experience!

Interview Questions
Garrison Technology
Anonymous Employee in London, England, England
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Garrison Technology (London, England, England) in Dec 2020

Interview

Three interviews in total. First one was 30' phone call with talent acquisition partner. Second one was mainly technical interview with the team manager and last one 30' with the CTO.

Interview Questions
Garrison Technology
Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England
Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Garrison Technology (London, England, England) in Sep 2020

Interview

The interview consisted of a timed C++ technical task followed by a technical interview before I was rejected. The technical interview consisted of looking at the task, networking, concurrency and some differences between C++ and Java.

Interview Questions
  • What is the process from typing google.com into the address bar until the website is rendered on the screen?
Anonymous Employee in London, England, England
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Garrison Technology (London, England, England) in Sep 2020

Interview

I initially applied for a different role - whilst it wasn't deemed a fit for my profile instead of purely dismissing my application the internal recruiter reached out to me regarding another role which seemed more relevant to my skill set. - I've never had a recruiter do this before and found this very refreshing. After an initial call I attended two interviews; the first was meeting with a couple members of the team where we went through my CV and requirements of the role. The second involved a presentation on Garrison with some technical networking questions. Overall the process was simple and I found everyone very friendly and easy to talk to.

Interview Questions
Garrison Technology
Anonymous Employee in London, England, England
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Garrison Technology (London, England, England) in Aug 2020

Interview

The process was hassle-free with good lines of communications and was also relatively quick. Everyone involved in the process was both friendly and professional. The interview itself was conducted virtually with two interviewers who took time to detail their roles within the organisation and their own personal backgrounds.

Interview Questions
  • How does your university degree course prepare you for a role in Operations?
Anonymous Employee in London, England, England
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Garrison Technology (London, England, England) in Aug 2020

Interview

I had two rounds of interviewing, completed over video call. The first was with a member of the DevOps team and the leader of the DevOps team. The second was with Dave Bailey. In the first interview we discussed my understanding of the company, what relevant experience I have and what I hoped to get out of the internship. In the second we more discussed what the role would be and the company and summarised the first interview.

Interview Questions
  • It was less individual questions, more working through my CV and discussing different achievements.
Anonymous Employee in London, England, England
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Garrison Technology (London, England, England) in Jul 2020

Interview

30 minute call with Garrison's HR, followed by a two and a half hour online programming task, followed by a 2 hour technical interview, followed by a half hour confirmation interview with the CTO.

Interview Questions
  • Programming task based on a C++ linked list implementation
  • Technical questions based on the video streaming protocol used in production by Garrison.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 20 Interviews