General Mills Interview Questions

Updated 26 Jul 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 928 of over 928 interviews

Recruiter10%
3.2
HardAverageEasy

General Mills

Application

I interviewed at General Mills

Interview

That was such a wonderful experience. Excellent professionals. Very well conducted. Transparency and clear communication. HR is very prepared and open, and interviewers were very respectful. Information on career path was disclosed from the beginning in order to help candidate make the right decision.

Interview Questions
  • How can you contribute positively to the organization?
    Answer Question

General Mills

Application

I interviewed at General Mills

Interview

Submitted application and received a call back within a week of submitting my application. First was a Phone interview. Next was On site interview with Behavioral interview questions. Meet with 4 different interviewers. Interviewers were different players of the org. Site tour, onsite lunch and accomodations. everyone was very easy going and it was pretty laid back. Received offer the next day

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

General Mills

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at General Mills

Interview

smooth and transparent process, Interview from US Team is quite positive but not from team in India. Also followed by HR who will your communication skill. Overall a good experience. Less technically challenging

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

General Mills

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at General Mills

Interview

HR contacted me and scheduled me an interview. First round was technical over Teams video call where questions were asked about Hadoop and Spark. It lasted for around 80mins. Just after this round ended ,HR scheduled Managerial Round for the same day. Manager asked behavioral and scenario based questions. It also lasted for around 60 mins. Same Day HR round happened where salary discussion was done. It took total 1 week in getting offer letter. Nice experience!!

Interview Questions
  • SCD type 2 in Hive Partioning in Hive Sql scenario based question Window function in hive

General Mills

Application

I interviewed at General Mills

Interview

Quick and swift process. No weird online surveys to complete during the application process. I received a job offer quickly after an interview. Was not one of those situations where you sit around waiting.

Interview Questions
  • They asked Star questions. Come prepared for questions relating to how you would go about using your skills

General Mills

Application

I interviewed at General Mills

Interview

Was good and well planned. Scheduled for face to face interview with good articultion and the requirement. Felt bit difficult to crack the interview as it was not completely relevant to my experience. Rather than this overall its good process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I interviewed at General Mills (Minneapolis, MN)

Interview

The HR person sent me an email to set up the first screening interview. On the interview day, 5 mins before the interview, I got an email to cancel the interview because the HR’s dog was sick. I tried to reschedule the interview several times through email but never got a response. I then followed up by phone two weeks later and the HR told me that she completely forgot it and it was her mistake and she will send my resume to the hiring manager. I finally received no interview callback at all and got a rejection through email a week later. The HR person was very disorganized in their selection process and failed to treat candidate with respect.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dunwoody, GA

Application

I interviewed at General Mills (Dunwoody, GA)

Interview

Initial screening call followed by longer job related technical screening call followed by zoom call with multiple team members. All very polite and professional . Questions were all related to the job responsibilities.

Interview Questions
  • Mostly situational STAR questions along with some tell me about your experience related to “blank”.

General Mills

Application

I interviewed at General Mills

Interview

Round 1 is a Phone interview ( I talked to the manager that I later ended up working for), Round 2- back to back on site interview with 3 manager on the team. Very straight forward. 1 month in total from when I was first called to schedule an interview to when I got my offer letter.

Interview Questions
  • Basic stuff that you can google. Nothing is that hard or will take hours to prepare for. If you're somewhat qualified for the job and can articulate yourself well, you'll be highly considered for a hire.

Anonymous Employee in Murfreesboro, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at General Mills (Murfreesboro, TN) in May 2021

Interview

Straightforward and timely. I had a video call with two managers, the HR manager, and then a wrap up with the recruiter. Fair and pertinent questions , overall a very good interviewing process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 928 Interviews