Gilead Sciences Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Gilead Sciences Interview Questions

Updated 9 Dec 2017

Research Associate Interview

Interview

it's was very professional and encouraging. phone interview with HR then the direct hiring manager. I was invited to an on-site interview to meet everyone in the group .

Community Liaison HIV Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Gilead Sciences (Chicago, IL (US)).

Interview

Interviewed with 2 recruiters, phone interview with hiring manager. They flew me to a hotel in Chicago, where I had 2- 2-person panel Interviews and with one other individual, Totaling 8 interviews.

Senior Biostatistician Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Gilead Sciences in October 2017.

Interview

The phone screen is about 45 minutes. The interviewer mainly focused on one of my previous research project, and asked me the details of this project (such as the intuition, how do you implement the method, is there other solutions). After that, I was asked some general questions, such as which programming language you use, which machine learning methods have you been exposed to. The next step will be an onsite interview.

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Foster City, CA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gilead Sciences (Foster City, CA (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

Went through 4 total interviews with members of the team. Wrap up meeting with the Sr. Research Scientist to discuss further questions. Each interview was about 30 mins. Interviewers were friendly.

Interview Questions

• You experiences in research, detailed questions about my project.   Answer Question

Statistical Programmer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Gilead Sciences in September 2017.

Interview

I got a phone screen from the HR people talking about my job interest and previous work experience. While I was told that they do not accept L2 visa candidate...

Compliance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Foster City, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Gilead Sciences (Foster City, CA (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

Complete waste of one full day, very inefficient. I met with the hiring manager for a lunch time interview. The Gilead cafeteria was loud and not appropriate for an interview. The hiring manager was arrogant and rude. As soon as we sat down for lunch, she blurted out that she "didn't get my professional background" --- excuse me? If that was the case, then why did you schedule a day's worth of interviews and waste my time this way? I found the entire process very annoying and irritating. Plus, it confirmed everything I had ever heard about Gilead: arrogant company, lousy culture and jerky people working there. Bottom line: an interview at this company is NOT worth your time.

Interview Questions

• Steady stream of back to back, 30 minute interviews, with everyone asking the same exact questions over and over again. No coordination of questions asked, very inefficient.   1 Answer

HR Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Foster City, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gilead Sciences (Foster City, CA (US)).

Interview

Started with a phone screen with recruiter, then a 30 minute phone interview with hiring manager, then 2 hour panel interviews with the team. Quick turnaround and pretty good at giving back feedback.

Research Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Foster City, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Gilead Sciences (Foster City, CA (US)) in July 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by Gilead recruiter in Linkedin. After the first screening interview with the recruiter, it took two months to have a phone interview with the hiring manager. The in-site interview was scheduled very rushy. The in-site interview was extremely exhaustive. They may have in-site interviewed more than 10 candidates for the same position. I didn't hear back from the recruiter and the hiring manager after the in-site interview. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME!

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gilead Sciences.

Interview

First, there is a screening phone call with the talent acquisition agency that is fairly basic. It is followed by the phone call with the manager that will be overseeing you for the summer internship. Questions ranged from why Gilead, why this position, what are your future goals.

Med Info Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Foster City, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gilead Sciences (Foster City, CA (US)) in June 2017.

Interview

Onsite interview set up by a recruiter. Interview consisted of one-on-one and panel for half a day. Mostly behavioural questions and everyone was very friendly. Met with 5 people in total ranging from peers to upper management team.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.