Global Interview Questions

Updated Aug 13, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 27 of over 27 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Global

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Global (London, England, England) in Aug 2021

Interview

3 rounds in total. First round was informal chat with HR, second with Design Manager which lead to a being asked to respond to a brief. The third with Head of Design, talking about brief response.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about global? Do you listen to radio? What can you bring? Greatest Achievement?
    Answer Question

Global

Application

I interviewed at Global

Interview

On-site assessment day containing a solo task, a group task and a personal interview. The solo task is observed for your team-work and approach. The solo task is to show your thought process and approach to a problem. The interview is with a mix of the hiring team to discuss your ambitions

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Global

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Global

Interview

I got the interview through a recruiter. First stage was a general chat with the hiring manager. Second stage was a presentation response to brief. Third stage was a chat with the head of the department. They were all super friendly and seemed keen. I was told I would know within a few days. From there on out I got radio silence. I called, text and emailed multiple times but I didn't ever heard back, neither did the agency. If someone has taken time out to attend three interviews the least they deserve is some kind of response or feedback. I was really keen to work for Global, however this experience has changed my mind completely.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Global (Reading, England, England) in Nov 2019

Interview

Was quick and efficient, I sent 3 video interview questions to them. then was invited to an assessment morning. it went from 9am till 1pm. The usual style ensued, a group activity with the other candidates. then two personal interviews from the HR and Tech lead teams.

Interview Questions
  • How will technology impact the radio industry in the years to come?

Anonymous Employee in Exeter, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Global (Exeter, England, England)

Interview

The interview was a 2 part process - Informal chat to get to understand the business and the 2nd interview was a presentation based with a 90 day plan, the interview was more like a conversation rather than feeling under pressure. I preferred it this way as I believe you get the best out of people when having a conversation rather than feel like you are being interviewed.

Interview Questions
  • What business's will you target? How will you plan your territory? what would your existing clients say about you?

Global

Application

I interviewed at Global

Interview

the interview process was smooth enough. you just have to be confident enough throughout the process. the only key point is work on your resume and whatsoever you mention in your resume. prepare it well.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Global (Birmingham, England, England) in Oct 2019

Interview

Very Smooth process. Everything was arranged promptly. The process was carried out over the phone arranged meetings both off site and on site. Firstly I met with the Area Business Director on site to have a meeting to explain in more detail what the job entailed, as well as find out more about me. Following that we arranged after the first stage to meet off site where I had to do a presentation and provide a 30 day plan.

Interview Questions
  • Why you wanted to work for Global?

Global

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Global

Interview

3 round process, one with manager, one with FD, one with CFO. also an excel test. it was mainly conversational, nothing too technical. excel test was very time pressured but i dont think they expect you to finish it.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in North Queensferry, Scotland, Scotland

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Global (North Queensferry, Scotland, Scotland)

Interview

Interview was comfortable and welcoming. Was more of an informal chat where we discussed Global, what it had to offer as a company and why it would be a great place to go as the next step in my career and also what I could bring to the company.

Interview Questions
  • Area I was covering and examples of clients I was currently dealing with.

Global

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Global in Aug 2019

Interview

Had an interview fairly quickly after submitting my application and met with the head of CRM. She was friendly and welcoming enough, and we went through the standard HR type questions before moving into some more CRM based type questions. Never heard back about the job at all though which I thought was pretty unprofessional. I realise people are busy but its not too hard to keep track of who you’ve interviewed and tell them yes or no.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 27 Interviews