Global Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Global Interview Questions

Interviews at Global

2.7

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Global (Jersey City, NJ (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

Group then one on one but very short and informal, was actually one of he worst interviews I ever had, not only a waste of time but also a waste of money as I had to pay for parking when I was not really considered. The real kicker they sent an email to me to come in for a 2nd interview when I got there they didn't have me scheduled for a second interview. He was speechless when I showed him the email.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in the future   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Interview

3 rounds in total for the interview, it took at least 3 months. the first one is the telephone interview wihich is quite easy, the second one was taken place 3 weeks after the first one. the last round required to prepare a pesentation.

Media Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Global.

Interview

I got the interview through a recruiter. First stage was a general chat with the hiring manager. Second stage was a presentation response to brief. Third stage was a chat with the head of the department. They were all super friendly and seemed keen. I was told I would know within a few days. From there on out I got radio silence. I called, text and emailed multiple times but I didn't ever heard back, neither did the agency.
    If someone has taken time out to attend three interviews the least they deserve is some kind of response or feedback.
    I was really keen to work for Global, however this experience has changed my mind completely.

Technology Graduate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Global (Reading, England) in November 2019.

Interview

Was quick and efficient, I sent 3 video interview questions to them. then was invited to an assessment morning. it went from 9am till 1pm. The usual style ensued, a group activity with the other candidates. then two personal interviews from the HR and Tech lead teams.

Interview Questions

• How will technology impact the radio industry in the years to come?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Exeter, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Global (Exeter, England).

Interview

The interview was a 2 part process - Informal chat to get to understand the business and the 2nd interview was a presentation based with a 90 day plan, the interview was more like a conversation rather than feeling under pressure. I preferred it this way as I believe you get the best out of people when having a conversation rather than feel like you are being interviewed.

Interview Questions

• What business's will you target? How will you plan your territory? what would your existing clients say about you?   Answer Question

Software Enginnner Interview

Interview

the interview process was smooth enough. you just have to be confident enough throughout the process. the only key point is work on your resume and whatsoever you mention in your resume. prepare it well.

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Global (Birmingham, England) in October 2019.

Interview

Very Smooth process. Everything was arranged promptly. The process was carried out over the phone arranged meetings both off site and on site. Firstly I met with the Area Business Director on site to have a meeting to explain in more detail what the job entailed, as well as find out more about me. Following that we arranged after the first stage to meet off site where I had to do a presentation and provide a 30 day plan.

Interview Questions

• Why you wanted to work for Global?   1 Answer

Finance Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Global.

Interview

3 round process, one with manager, one with FD, one with CFO. also an excel test. it was mainly conversational, nothing too technical. excel test was very time pressured but i dont think they expect you to finish it.

Anonymous Employee in North Queensferry, Scotland

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Global (North Queensferry, Scotland).

Interview

Interview was comfortable and welcoming. Was more of an informal chat where we discussed Global, what it had to offer as a company and why it would be a great place to go as the next step in my career and also what I could bring to the company.

Interview Questions

• Area I was covering and examples of clients I was currently dealing with.   1 Answer

CRM Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Global in August 2019.

Interview

Had an interview fairly quickly after submitting my application and met with the head of CRM. She was friendly and welcoming enough, and we went through the standard HR type questions before moving into some more CRM based type questions.

Never heard back about the job at all though which I thought was pretty unprofessional. I realise people are busy but its not too hard to keep track of who you’ve interviewed and tell them yes or no.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.