GloriaFood Interview Questions

Updated 2 Feb 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 10 of over 10 interviews

Interviews at GloriaFood

Positive100%
Applied online100%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at GloriaFood

GloriaFood

Application

I interviewed at GloriaFood

Interview

Corto, simple te brinda seguridad, comodidad, tenes que ir preparado y con experiencia, saber atender gente, amabilidad, bondad, paciencia, amabilidad, buen caracter y disponibilidad horaria, movilidad propia, tener ganas de trabajar y aprender y amoldarte rapido

Interview Questions
  • Trabajos anteriores?
    Answer Question

GloriaFood

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GloriaFood in Oct 2020

Interview

Everything is transparent and straightforward from the get-go. The whole process is pretty standard: 1. HR email 2. HR informal call 3. Practical test - basic HTML and webpage building stuff 4. Interview with HR, direct supervisor and business manager 5. Interview with CEO and direct supervisor 6. Offer 5.

Interview Questions
  • Basic questions regarding reasons for career change, asked to describe situations where I faced adversity and how I managed, mention career highs and lows, again, pretty standard stuff.

GloriaFood

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GloriaFood

Interview

One of the smoothest, most predictable and most engaging experiences I have ever had in a recruiting process. The tests are incredibly relevant and I got the feeling that they had a plan and knew exactly where they were going. Also, I could rely on a feedback. Not many companies let you know where you are in the process (accepted, rejected etc).

Interview Questions
  • Previous experience challenges, likes and dislikes; reason for changing career profile

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bucharest

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GloriaFood (Bucharest) in Apr 2020

Interview

This was by far the best recruitment process I ever took part of as a candidate. Everything was transparent from the beginning to the end. They were very punctual and I never had to ask for feedback on any step of the cycle. I was given a practical test which I think was perfectly tailored for this role.

Interview Questions
  • One question I enjoyed very much was (to paraphrase) "Which book you read and influenced your professional work?"
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bucharest

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at GloriaFood (Bucharest) in Nov 2019

Interview

The interview was online and the prep was done via e-mail. I had to submit an article and also complete a test about my SEO knowledge. After the test was done, I recieved objective feedback about my test, which was great.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

GloriaFood

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at GloriaFood in Nov 2019

Interview

By far, my experience with GloriaFood (during the recruiting process) was the most efficient and positive I had with a potential employer. The dialogue I had via email with the marketing manager was very friendly, professional and human. He pointed out, from the very beginning, all the details regarding the tests, deadlines and revenue. The assignment brief had very clear indications and many examples, and the evaluation was rigorously argued and very constructive. I was impressed to discover that there are also employers who value people first, and then the economic side of the process.

Interview Questions
  • The assignment consisted in a very technical SEO test (I learned a lot only by, partially, solving it) and writing a blog article on a given topic. I didn't reach the phase of a face-to-face interview, yet.

Anonymous Employee in Bucharest

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at GloriaFood (Bucharest) in Nov 2019

Interview

I applied to this job through local job websites and was contacted through email by the Marketing Manager. The interview was conducted very nicely and it represented overall a very helpful experience. The recruiter seems to be a very open person, enjoys supporting its team and gave me a lot of helpful feedback. Due to all the information I received from him, I managed to learn a lot of new things in my professional area, especially technical thing, and everything for free. I had to accomplish 2 tasks: a blog article (optimised for search engines) on a theme in the restaurant industry and a S E O test which was a little difficult, yet helped me to evaluate myself more thoroughly. Only by accomplishing the S E O test I was able to learn new thing and to understand in what areas my level of knowledge is less accurate than it should be, so the entire experience was extremely helpful for me.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked mainly technical questions about S E O and content writing.

Application

Interview

They are very professional and friendly. The interview took place at their headquarters, and it was held by the Marketing Manager, the CEO, and a Content Writer. They are very pleasant, friendly and professional people.

Interview Questions
  • What was my previous experience regarding both content creation and using SEO?

Application

Interview

After applying for the position I was contacted by one of the team members, he provided extra details about the opening and explained the next steps. 2 test were part of the process - a writing test and a more technical SEO test. Even if I did not past the SEO test (my fault as I am only just building the skills), I absolutely appreciated the quick and valuable feedback and the warm and friendly interaction. I really appreciated being treated like a human and not like just a name on a CV. On top of everything, the interviewer event sent links to useful websites that could help me build SEO knowledge and skills and offered to help out with more. One of the best experiences ever!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

Interview

I applied for this position via a local jobs website. Then I've been contacted by the founder and invited for a 1:1 interview. It all went very good and professional. As the Internship was in Online Marketing, I've been asked to write a blog article on a topic proposed, which I further presented in a second Interview with the founder and other two employees. We discussed about the article itself and mostly about topics related to the company's profile: free online food ordering system. Overall, it was a very interesting experience. The company, as a start-up, has very bright ideas. A big, big plus for the open atmosphere. PS: Both interviews were held in English.

Interview Questions
  • Nothing difficult and no classical questions like I experienced before when applying for big companies. As a career-starter, it gave me confidence and absolutely no stress during the interviews.
1 person found this interview helpful