HUB International Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

HUB International Interview Questions

Interviews at HUB International

2.6

Accounting Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riverside, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at HUB International (Riverside, CA (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

Received a telephone screening from recruiter then I was scheduled for a in person interview with 3 supervisors. I was suppose to meet with two teams in separate interviews but they all did it in a single interview session consisting of all three supervisors from each department.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for in a new position?   Answer Question
    • How would you describe your experience with excel?   Answer Question
    • Could you give me an example of anytime you had to solve some complex problem and the steps you took to solve that problem?   Answer Question
    • Could you tell me how you would react when there is some sort of change at work, how do you adapt to change?   Answer Question
    • How would you describe your ideal work environment?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at HUB International.

Interview

Interviewed locally with VP of Sales and then Executive Management Team. The process involved both in-person as well as electronic interviews. Typical sales related questions were asked, as well as relevant prior work experience questions.

Associate Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newport Beach, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at HUB International (Newport Beach, CA (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

First was contacted with HR for a phone screening. Then was invited for an onsite where I was interviewed by two account managers at the same time. They asked the usual behavioral questions (why do you want to do insurance, greatest weakness, strengths, etc.) and then made me do a simple writing/math test. I did not get it because it has been a few weeks since the interview and they have not contacted me back. It was your very standard behavioral question interview followed by asking questions at the end.

Interview Questions

• Tell me TWO of your greatest strengths/weaknesses   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at HUB International in January 2020.

Interview

Phone interview with a Recruiter that had no idea what the job entailed, and even some events I mentioned that her employer conducts. Following interview with the Manager that also could not answer any of my questions. Final interview with VP. No further follow-up, just ghosts candidates.

Marketing Interview

Interview

Internal recruiter reached out to me on LinkedIn about the marketing role (not sure offhand if I had applied or just found me). We had a pleasant, standard convo about experience, what I'm looking for, etc. They mentioned they'd get back to me & I was ghosted. The conversation was nice and very standard for a first round phone screen. I'm amazed at many company's inability these days to close a loop and simply state they're moving forward with other candidates. Not professional & not acceptable, after someone gives you his time to interview & puts time into researching the company.

Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HUB International (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

I had phone interview first, and person interview after about a week. The process was very smooth, and the interview environment was very friendly and comfortable. I thought I wouldn't get the next interview as I made many mistakes, however I've got the positive answer. I think it was a very good experience in general.

Accounting Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at HUB International.

Interview

Had a phone interview first then had a in person interview. Process was quick but they said they would get back to me within a week with the decision. It’s been weeks now and I haven’t heard anything from them.

Compliance Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Concord, CA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at HUB International (Concord, CA (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

I had a phone interview then the face-to-face interview. Both seemed non-scripted (the face to face certainly wasn't) and the questions were more about how I work and what my work culture was like.

Interview Questions

• On the phone interview, they wanted to know my salary expectations.   Answer Question

Assistant Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bothell, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HUB International (Bothell, WA (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

Met with two people - the whole interview only lasted 10 minutes, but I have 2+ years in the industry working with a company they do business with. Most of the interview was about my duties in my current position. Got an offer 2 hours after interview.

Interview Questions

• What is one of your strengths? What is something you need to work on? Why do you want to work here? Why the insurance industry?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at HUB International in March 2019.

Interview

Human Resources reached out to me for my resume and had my phone interview a week later. They ask simple behavioral questions and made me feel very comfortable during both the phone interview and skype interview. A very easy, and smooth process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.