Hastings Direct Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Hastings Direct Interview Questions

Interviews at Hastings Direct

2.8

Program Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Hastings Direct.

Interview

Has an initial interview and received very positive feedback and I was told they wanted to bring me back to meet with 2 senior people for the next stage. Despite chasing from my end this was never setup and I never heard back from them again. Considering I took time away from an existing role for the 1st interview I consider it very poor to be ghosted in this way especially considering the positive feedback from the 1st interview.

Claims Negotiator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Hastings Direct.

Interview

straight forward. make sure to read up of basic info of the company so you have some good background knowledge. informal, felt at ease. some strange questions asked that were not relevant to job position. heard within 14 days.

Interview Questions

Interview

Had an interview with a lovely lady, she asked a lot about my previous experience. We discussed what i bring to a role, i then got told the next day that i had recieved the job and then started a few weeks later.

Interview Questions

• what could you bring towards team   1 Answer

Hastings Direct Response

10 Mar 2020 – Recruitment Media and Events Executive

Thanks for your review. Congratulations! We are pleased to hear you had a positive application/interview experience and we hope you enjoy working at Hastings Direct.

Motor Claims Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leicester, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hastings Direct (Leicester, England).

Interview

Didn't get as far as answering questions as a friend passed away 90 minutes before interview. The company then decided to grant me an interview but for a job that was not what I was after - they only told me of this 5 minutes into the rescheduled interview which I was not prepared for!

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leicester, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hastings Direct (Leicester, England) in September 2019.

Interview

Pros : Friendly relaxed environment, engaging interviewer.
    Cons : Was informed by the interviewer that they are looking to hire 200 people and have high staff turnover for this role and yet despite my 20 years customer service experience, local and worldwide, received the un-personal, computer generated "People are better suited with more experience" email.
    I understand the inner workings and worry of sifting through people who are "too experienced and too old" I guess my advice is, should you have the sufficient ability to think for yourself and have too much experience with customer care and rapport then this is not the company for you. In short i would've appreciated honesty rather than wasting my time.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

Video interview is the worst . They should not reject based on a video interview as the interviewee gets nervouse and cannot showcase their skills through a video than they can face to face

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hastings Direct in January 2019.

Interview

There was a phone interview and if successful in that there was then a video interview and finally a face interview if successful in the other two. It was a longer process lasting over a month but they were very flexible when I accepted the job with start times and they were helpful during the interview process you

Customer Claims Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hastings Direct.

Interview

Online application, then easy phone interview mentioning the 4c s that they go by andwas told passed to next and final stage of final interview. Went in first stage with recruitment team setting me up for interview with the cards to define strengths and the clip. Interviewer came and pretty casual, walk through of CV then questions where you back up with experience. Thought I didnt do too well, but had a call back few days later with the job offer.

Team Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leicester, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Hastings Direct (Leicester, England) in September 2018.

Interview

Poor interview process, with people who do not understand industry planning models LEAN and Six Sixma. People seemed pre-occupied with time, there was not time limit specified in any interview stage process.

Interview Questions

• Meaningless questions, which were Identical to the telephone interview. Was told to delivery a presentation, expecting interactive delivery on a computer, this was printed out, unacceptable in my mind as a tool to present my plans   1 Answer

Pricing Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hastings Direct in July 2018.

Interview

I had phone interview first, then was invited to the assessment centre at Bexhill. The assessment day includes: introduction of the company, group technical activity, 1-1 face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• 2 minutes self introduction, motivation questions, how to building a model to extract business insights.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.