Hoopla Software Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Hoopla Software

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hoopla Software

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Hoopla Software.

Interview

It took around 2 weeks from the day I summited the application to offer. A phone interview and 2 onsite interview are not very difficult. The 2nd onsite interview was just to meet the team, HR and CEO. Just need to do your homework: learn about the company, product; and install and use the trial etc.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hoopla Software (San Jose, CA (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

I met with two people via Google Hangouts for an initial technical screening. It was a basic algorithms exercise which was of medium difficulty and was really meant to test how you organize your code and tackle the problem at hand. After that I was invited to an on-site where I met with three different people for about 1 hour each and we talked about tech and did some technical problems. Once the on-site was over, I met with yet another engineer the following day and he presented me with a take-home problem that really put me to the test! Upon submitting my solution to the take-home problem it took about a week to get a response from the team.

Interview Questions

• They'll ask you questions testing your algorithm skills and ability to structure and organize your code.   Answer Question

SDR Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hoopla Software (San Jose, CA (US)) in November 2014.

Interview

Met with sales manager, VP, and CEO. Personable, warm and welcoming. One on one style in one of their meeting rooms.

I was given some standard questions and asked about past success and how it would relate to the role.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.