Huddle Interview Questions

Updated Oct 29, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 18 of over 18 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Huddle

Huddle

Application

I interviewed at Huddle

Interview

La entrevista fue grupal, con el protocolo correspondiente. Fue muy agradable. Nos hicieron preguntas sobre nosotras, sobre trabajos anteriores, ocupación actual. A través de ejemplos teníamos que responder como resolver cada situación.

Interview Questions
  • A qué me dedico actualmente.
    1 Answer

Huddle

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Huddle

Interview

I had a great experience with this company! Very nice and friendly employees. Went through a few rounds of interviews. You interview and meet multiple people. nice office and seemingly fun work culture.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Huddle

Application

I interviewed at Huddle

Interview

Initial phone interview, followed by a sit-down interview, where I could talk through my work. Questions at the end based on projects. Initial phone interview, followed by a sit-down interview, where I could talk through my work. Questions at the end based on projects.

Interview Questions
  • If you had more time with your designs would you do anything differently?

Huddle

Application

I interviewed at Huddle

Interview

Smooth process. Five steps with an assignment at the end mimicking a real life client facing task. Initial screening call > direct line manager > team group interview > leadership > assignment

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time I had to work collaboratively on an important project or initiative? What was the result? Some of the challenges, etc.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Huddle (London, England) in Mar 2020

Interview

Interview with HR lady. She seems not interested in what I had to say from the very beginning. Sounded impatient. Straight away said she had many people to interview. I had experience in a competitor to their solution so I would assume they have questions for me. Also from the fact they selected me for the interview. I asked her in which countries in EMEA they have clients and she said she didn't know... If this is the representation of the company, I definitely don't want to work there.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Huddle (San Francisco, CA)

Interview

Weirdly, the company insisted on doing reference checks BEFORE an actual interview was granted. This proved very awkward, both for me and the folks who acted as references. Some of the people on whom a reference checked was completed indicated that they were very uncomfortable with the questions and the professionalism of the company representative that did the checks. The interview process was bizarre. It appeared that there was some sort of preset agenda in play, but it was not clear exactly what was intended to be accomplished by the folks doing the interviewing.

Interview Questions
  • There was a question centering around - how to recruit good salespeople - that indicated the questioners were inexperienced, but at the same time they clearly were NOT OPEN to input from anyone that DID have the necessary experience to recruit successfully. They seemed aloof and simultaneously, amateurish.
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Huddle (San Francisco, CA)

Interview

Phone interview; recruiter clearly unorganized and seemed quite surprised when he asked if I had questions and I said "yes." Followed up per his timetable, and never received even the most basic courtesy of an acknowledgement. Feel like I dodged a pretty big bullet here.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Huddle (New York, NY) in Apr 2015

Interview

phone interview with talent acquisition, then if you pass that you talk to Demand Generation. Once you get to this step you are asked to give a presentation on three questions picked by the lead of Demand Generation. You present to an HR lady an SDR and a customer success Associate same as an AE at other companies. They ask you questions after you are done preparing.

Interview Questions
  • how would you present huddle to a prospect
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Huddle (San Francisco, CA) in Mar 2015

Interview

Typical interview process, started with an intro call then moved to in person. Everyone was very nice and welcoming. The interview was not hard. They focused on finding out if I was the right culture fit and didn't drill me on sales skills. They ended up not moving forward because of my lack of direct experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Huddle

Application

The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Huddle

Interview

A technical phone interview ~15 mins with a senior developer, then asked to come in. Told the interview would be ~3 hours and consist of discussions and a test with JS/CSS/HTML Had a walk around the office then, a 1hr meeting with 3 managers, focusing on team fit and general CV questions (what was learned/how the candidate faired in previous positions). Next a 1hr pair programming task refactoring some JS. Then back into a meeting room for a further 1hr interview with 1 manager, the senior developer from the phone call and the developer who took the pair programming task, focusing on technical details. If you get asked if you want a drink, take one as it is a long process!

Interview Questions
  • What is the most impressive piece of code you have ever seen?
2 people found this interview helpful