Huddle Interview Questions

Updated 5 Mar 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Huddle

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Huddle

Found 14 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Huddle (London, England) in Mar 2020

Interview

Interview with HR lady. She seems not interested in what I had to say from the very beginning. Sounded impatient. Straight away said she had many people to interview. I had experience in a competitor to their solution so I would assume they have questions for me. Also from the fact they selected me for the interview. I asked her in which countries in EMEA they have clients and she said she didn't know... If this is the representation of the company, I definitely don't want to work there.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your experience
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Huddle (San Francisco, CA)

Interview

Weirdly, the company insisted on doing reference checks BEFORE an actual interview was granted. This proved very awkward, both for me and the folks who acted as references. Some of the people on whom a reference checked was completed indicated that they were very uncomfortable with the questions and the professionalism of the company representative that did the checks. The interview process was bizarre. It appeared that there was some sort of preset agenda in play, but it was not clear exactly what was intended to be accomplished by the folks doing the interviewing.

Interview Questions
  • There was a question centering around - how to recruit good salespeople - that indicated the questioners were inexperienced, but at the same time they clearly were NOT OPEN to input from anyone that DID have the necessary experience to recruit successfully. They seemed aloof and simultaneously, amateurish.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Huddle (San Francisco, CA)

Interview

Phone interview; recruiter clearly unorganized and seemed quite surprised when he asked if I had questions and I said "yes." Followed up per his timetable, and never received even the most basic courtesy of an acknowledgement. Feel like I dodged a pretty big bullet here.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Huddle (New York, NY) in Apr 2015

Interview

phone interview with talent acquisition, then if you pass that you talk to Demand Generation. Once you get to this step you are asked to give a presentation on three questions picked by the lead of Demand Generation. You present to an HR lady an SDR and a customer success Associate same as an AE at other companies. They ask you questions after you are done preparing.

Interview Questions
  • how would you present huddle to a prospect
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Huddle (San Francisco, CA) in Mar 2015

Interview

Typical interview process, started with an intro call then moved to in person. Everyone was very nice and welcoming. The interview was not hard. They focused on finding out if I was the right culture fit and didn't drill me on sales skills. They ended up not moving forward because of my lack of direct experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in United Kingdom
Application

The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Huddle (United Kingdom)

Interview

A technical phone interview ~15 mins with a senior developer, then asked to come in. Told the interview would be ~3 hours and consist of discussions and a test with JS/CSS/HTML Had a walk around the office then, a 1hr meeting with 3 managers, focusing on team fit and general CV questions (what was learned/how the candidate faired in previous positions). Next a 1hr pair programming task refactoring some JS. Then back into a meeting room for a further 1hr interview with 1 manager, the senior developer from the phone call and the developer who took the pair programming task, focusing on technical details. If you get asked if you want a drink, take one as it is a long process!

Interview Questions
  • What is the most impressive piece of code you have ever seen?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Huddle (United States)

Interview

I applied for this position online, arranged a telephone interview with the Huddle recruiter. There was no structure to the interview, the recruiter was focusing too much on detail that was not relevant to the role, he said he had an understanding on your PR worked yet failed to understand the basics of my role. Many pauses in the recruiters conversation, the interview did not flow. Recruiter has very little knowledge on the position. We ran out of time during the interview, recruiter stated that there were a few questions he needed to ask me and will email them over to me in the next couple of days. That never happened. The recruiter was not experienced in his position, very amateur. A week later I followed up with the outcome of my interview and the email I never received, by email - I had no response. When I called the recruiter he informed me that he will have an update by the end of the day and I am still waiting.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in United Kingdom
Application

The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Huddle (United Kingdom)

Interview

Process took 6 months. Yes 6 months. I was offered a position after my initial interview to which was than declined due to investment and advised to stay in touch. Six months later I had another interview and was not given feedback until 3 weeks after. A very unprofessional experience.

Interview Questions
  • If I have you blank cheque what would you do with it? To which the manager was expecting 'I'd buy Huddle shares....'
Anonymous Employee in London, England
Application

I applied through other source. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Huddle (London, England) in Jun 2014

Interview

1. Phone interview (30 min with in-house recruiter -- tough) 2. face-to-face with team manager (1 hour -- friendly) 3. face-to-face with team manager, in-house recruiter, account manager (~2 hours, was given role play script ahead of time and was asked to prepare 20 minute presentation -- tough but great to have to go through to test readiness/fit)

Interview Questions
Huddle
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Huddle (United States)

Interview

I heard about the opportunity from a friend. Huddle was aiming to create a sales development team in there San Francisco location. My first interview was over Skype with the head recruiter. The interview was very casual, she wanted to learn more about my background and why I would be a good fit for the role. After the initial screening I was invited to attend a group interview. The group interview was with the head recruiter and the the head of HR, it consisted of a number of different exercises. We first had to introduce ourselves and give an interesting fact about us, then we had to speak to the person next to us and try to sell them to the group. Other exercises included being assigned a position on a difficult topic (abortion) and debating with a fellow candidate and having the rest of the group vote for who won the debate. The last exercise was based on being stranded on island, a number of cards with objects were on lying on the table, you had to grab a good object and then in open discussion portray the value to the group and convince them that yours was the most needed. It was a very interesting process. The group interview lasted about four hours. The last interview was with the head recruiter and the sales manager about final details, I was offered the position a week later.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 14 Interviews