Huntsman Corp Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Huntsman Corp Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Huntsman Corp

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Huntsman Corp in September 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter in August through email asking me to answer 7 questions. A month later I was contacted for a "On-Site" interview. I interviewed with a panel of 3 people and only 2 people asked me questions. They asked mostly behavioral interview questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Huntsman Corp

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Huntsman Corp.

Interview

I had an interview tuesday at one and i recieved an email from the HR representative at five past one apologizing and canceling the interview because she had to attend another meeting. In her email she asked if it would be possible for me to do the interview the next day. I answered her email, and never heard back from them. I just can not believe that an international company dies this kind of things.

Anonymous Employee in Stockton-on-Tees, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Huntsman Corp (Stockton-on-Tees, England) in May 2014.

Interview

I sent my CV and cover letter via an online Job search site. The following day somebody from the HR team called me and make the typical questions: Why you want to work in here? Would you be able to move to the UK? (at that moment I was not living there); What do you find interesting about the role and the company?

After the call she made arrangements for an external company to assess my level of Italian language. It took a while the company to call me but at the end they send me a brief about how the situation was going to be. An Italian person called me and we made like his delivery was delayed and they were in a rush to receive the goods. At the end I offer a discount so the interviewer was really happy with that.

The following day they offer me a face to face interview in the UK. They send me all the flights and hotel reservations to have an interview as soon as possible. I had one hour interview with the Customer Services Manager and a previous Team Lead. Both of them were really polite with me and made things really conformable. I had to prepare there a role playing with a small situation that they gave me. A person called me and made like he was an angry customer and I offer him a solution for his problem. The person on the phone was quite polite to me so it was not really difficult. After that, competency based questions were made (typical ones, nothing really surprising).

The same day I flew back home and somebody from HR called me offering me the position about 2 days later. After this I had to complete some personality test but not really difficult and the job offer was already made I was required to start in 2 months so all was smooth and fine. I had to attend some medical controls (quite long about 3 hours) before joining the company.

Interview Questions

• - tell me about you
      - tell me about your qualifications
      - why we should hire you?
      - what do you do when you are off?
      - where do you see yourself in 10 years?
      - how do I handle certain situations (like a difficult customer...)
      - tell an example of a good customer service situation
      - what do you expect from your first month in the company?
      - tell me about a time you had to give an unpleasant message to a coworker
      - tell me a time you have to work with difficult people
      - tell me your weakness and strengths
      - how do you think your skills would help to improve this job?   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.