Iceland Foods Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Iceland Foods Interview Questions

Interviews at Iceland Foods

2.5

Customer Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Iceland Foods.

Interview

Interview process was fairly challenging one to one interview. They asked about 10 questions to gather responses which they took a note off and made sure you were allowed to work in the United Kingdom.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for us?   4 Answers

Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Iceland Foods in April 2020.

Interview

Was shown around, given the brief about delivery driving in particular. Read through that before being shown around the van and the usual day to day jobs. Following this, completed various online training.

Retail Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Iceland Foods in March 2020.

Interview

Nice people, very welcoming and friendly. Had to wait 5 minutes for manager and then he came and asked me some questions and made me try the tills just to see how I would cope with customers. Over all very pleased with staff.

Anonymous Employee in Merthyr Tydfil, Wales

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Iceland Foods (Merthyr Tydfil, Wales) in March 2020.

Interview

Was asked a few short and brief questions. Mainly do i have proof i can work and why I wanted to work at Iceland. They then went over what the job entailed.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at iceland?   1 Answer

Online Picker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Iceland Foods in March 2020.

Interview

No interview process. Was offered the job after applying via an application form online. Only sent an email to ask for right to work documents. Other than that just went to the store and asked when I would have my first shift.

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chelmsford, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Iceland Foods (Chelmsford, England).

Interview

Very quick and easy had to do psychometric tests online aswell. I would recommend anyone briefly go over some basic GCSE maths/fractions/percentages etc before doing them so you don’t get caught out.

Picker/Packer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redditch, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Iceland Foods (Redditch, England) in December 2019.

Interview

I applied online and was called in for an interview. The process was very quick and I was offered the job on the same day and went for my induction two days later. The team members are all lovely :)

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Didcot, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Iceland Foods (Didcot, England) in December 2019.

Interview

went in, asked me questions about my life and education. so I said what I did for charity and some previous work experience with school. pretty easy, although management was late to interview and they didn't call when they said they would, I had to go and find out myself.

Interview Questions

• what could you bring to the job   1 Answer

Food Technologist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Iceland Foods in November 2019.

Interview

Given 5 questions and we had to film our responses and upload the videos. Each question could be filmed separately. The 5 questions were given around 10 days in advance to the deadline. The site wasn't the easiest to use because i could not scroll to the bottom of the screen, so i couldn't see the full screen of the answers i had filmed. The site also crashed and so i had to redo all my videos however this may have been a technical fault of my laptop.

Interview Questions

• they asked us to do an SWOT analysis of an Iceland store   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bangor, Gwynedd, Wales

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Iceland Foods (Bangor, Gwynedd, Wales) in October 2019.

Interview

Staff of iceland foods are very co-operative. Iceland company provide fresh food to their customers. Price of this store also cheapest. We easily collect everything from there. Iceland stores designed very well and look too good from other markets.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.