Incyte Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Incyte Interview Questions

Updated 29 Mar 2018

3.9

Statistician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Incyte in February 2017.

Interview

I got a phone interview after two weeks I applied on line. It was really hard probably because I did not do a thorough review . You need to know the formula of hazard function and how to draw qq plot by hand.

Biostatistician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Incyte.

Interview

I submit my CV to EANR, and they contact me for a 45 mins interview in ENAR. It was pretty nice, their director interviewed me 1:1. Starting with some questions about my resume, then ask some questions in clinical trial and survival analysis.

Biostatistician Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Incyte in March 2016.

Interview

Emailed for a phone interview in the morning and got the rejection letter in the afternoon; went through couple questions based on the resume; No specific technical question asked but had couple behavior questions.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for the industry instead of academia?   Answer Question

Senior Biostatistician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Incyte.

Interview

30 minute phone interview at first, where interviewer introduced the company and their main therapeutic areas, went through my CV and asked several behavioral questions. I was then brought onsite a month later, where I was asked several detailed questions pertaining to survival analysis and study designs used in previous projects. Need to be up to speed with respect to survival analysis and experimental design.

SAS Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Incyte (Wilmington, DE (US)) in June 2016.

Interview

It was a phone interview, the manager called me and she wanted to know what i had done for my last job. She wanted specific details to see if I was ready for the job. But the questions she asked is vague. For example, rank your skill level in Macro. It is hard to say. I think the best way should be tested in programming directly.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. Ranked your skill level in Macro.   Answer Question

Senior Bio Statistician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Incyte in August 2016.

Interview

It was an phone interview and took about 60 minutes. Interviewer first introduced the company and their products, went through cv and then asked many detailed technical questions, including survival analysis, linear regression questions. Need to be well prepared for the interview.

Senior Bio Statistician Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Incyte in May 2016.

Interview

I applied for this position through a recruiter. Within one week, I got an telephone interview. It was a technical screening. After a short introduction, we started from survival analysis. All are detailed questions about statistics. I kept being asked until I could not answer. I might not be the person that they want.

Interview Questions

• How to calculate chi square statistics?
      How to calculate AIC?
      How to calculate Mann-Whitney U Statistics?   Answer Question

Global StrategyHealth Economics Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, NC (US)

Application

The process took 8+ weeks. I interviewed at Incyte (Wilmington, NC (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

Folks were nice but clearly the group was unorganized and really unsure of its mandate. Knowledge of interviewers about this area was marginal at best. They spent all of the time asking me how I would handle certain scenarios based on previous company experiences but it distinctly seemed like they honestly had little to no clue on how to approach the valuation of a therapy themselves other than to “benchmark”!! I was most concerned about leadership who seemed particularly clueless (“we just work hard and figure it out”). I should have received a consulting fee for my insights. I am sure working on this team is utter chaos!!

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.