Incyte Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Incyte Interview Questions

Interviews at Incyte

3.5

Biostatistician Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Incyte.

Interview

About 45 mins. Go through the projects in CV. First introduce the projects and then interviewer ask questions they are interested. Many detailed questions of projects. Need to review previous work before the interview.

Interview Questions

• Many detailed questions of projects in CV. What you have learned from the projects.   Answer Question

Biostatistician Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Incyte.

Interview

If was long and very technical. The people interviewing were not very nice. They talk to you as if you don't know. People generally don't talk to each other even if in the same room. Company is primarily made up Asians.

Biostatistician Interview

Interview

Asked my resume in details line by line and then some technical questions. The questions are quite challenging to answer. There are questions not only focus on the interpretation of the statistics but also items like "what did you learn about the drug after the project."

Data Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, DE (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Incyte (Wilmington, DE (US)).

Interview

Brief. Hired same day as interview done. Basic Interview. No behavioral questions. Training one week long. More informational than knowledge-based training. Over the phone. Initially contacted by a national recruiter.

Interview Questions

• Nothing unexpected or difficult in nature during this interview.   Answer Question

Biostatistician Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Incyte in August 2018.

Interview

First was phone interview around 30 mins, went over the resume and some technical questions. then was brought to onsite within 1 week, a whole day's onsite, met about 10 people, gave a 1 hour presentation. A lot of technical questions.

Interview Questions

• how to explain hazard to clinicians? How others describe you in 3 words?   Answer Question

Global StrategyHealth Economics Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, NC (US)

Application

The process took 8+ weeks. I interviewed at Incyte (Wilmington, NC (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

Folks were nice but clearly the group was unorganized and really unsure of its mandate. Knowledge of interviewers about this area was marginal at best. They spent all of the time asking me how I would handle certain scenarios based on previous company experiences but it distinctly seemed like they honestly had little to no clue on how to approach the valuation of a therapy themselves other than to “benchmark”!! I was most concerned about leadership who seemed particularly clueless (“we just work hard and figure it out”). I should have received a consulting fee for my insights. I am sure working on this team is utter chaos!!

Biostatistician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Incyte.

Interview

I submit my CV to EANR, and they contact me for a 45 mins interview in ENAR. It was pretty nice, their director interviewed me 1:1. Starting with some questions about my resume, then ask some questions in clinical trial and survival analysis.

Senior Biostatistician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Incyte.

Interview

30 minute phone interview at first, where interviewer introduced the company and their main therapeutic areas, went through my CV and asked several behavioral questions. I was then brought onsite a month later, where I was asked several detailed questions pertaining to survival analysis and study designs used in previous projects. Need to be up to speed with respect to survival analysis and experimental design.

Statistician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Incyte in February 2017.

Interview

I got a phone interview after two weeks I applied on line. It was really hard probably because I did not do a thorough review . You need to know the formula of hazard function and how to draw qq plot by hand.

Senior Bio Statistician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Incyte in August 2016.

Interview

It was an phone interview and took about 60 minutes. Interviewer first introduced the company and their products, went through cv and then asked many detailed technical questions, including survival analysis, linear regression questions. Need to be well prepared for the interview.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.