Ingeus Interview Questions

Updated 23 Dec 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Ingeus

3.1
HardAverageEasy
Found 29 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blackburn, England
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ingeus (Blackburn, England) in Dec 2020

Interview

Online interview, including CV writing test (given only 15mins for this). Very pressured interview. Never heard back from them, which is so rude. I spent a long time preparing and took a day off work. They are time wasters.

Interview Questions
  • How do you build relationships with external stakeholders
    1 Answer
Anonymous Employee in Spain
Application

I interviewed at Ingeus (Spain)

Interview

Pruebas y análisis de tu pasado laboral. Pruebas de equipo. Preguntas sobre trayactoria profesional, momentos fáciles y momentos retantes. Profesionales de Psicología de empresas y RRHH observaban tus pruebas y descartaron a la gente que no dió con el perfil y contrataron a los que sí.

Interview Questions
  • Cuando en tu puesto anterior te viste en una situación que no prevenías, ¿cómo actuaste?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United Kingdom
Application

I interviewed at Ingeus (United Kingdom)

Interview

It was straight forward, had a phone interview. All was well but I didn’t hear back for over 3 weeks, despite trying to reach out multiple times. Overall it was one interview followed by an offer, with a long period of silence in between with no explanation.

Interview Questions
Ingeus
Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ingeus (London, England) in Apr 2019

Interview

It was a quick interview where you had to explain the reasons why you would like to be part of the team and the company. Also there want to know why you want this specific position

Interview Questions
  • Why you would like this position?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ingeus (Birmingham, England) in Feb 2019

Interview

Very good and made me feel comfortable and explained the whole process clearly. There were 2 managers present which was intimidating but they made me feel at ease no pressure

Interview Questions
  • How do u deal a difficult customer
Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England
Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Ingeus (London, England)

Interview

You could be 100% qualified and have experience for the role but, if one of the interviewers is badly informed, ill advised and possibly also prejudiced, you ain't got a hope. You'll probably be glad not to work for this outfit anyway. Salary on offer also laughable! (no you won't.) Overheard current caseworker complaining about lack of salary cash and critical of manager who turned out to be one of the interviewers.

Interview Questions
  • Case study then so-called competency questions
Anonymous Interview Candidate in France
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ingeus (France) in Sep 2018

Interview

Entretien téléphonique pour échanger sur le parcours et le poste et confirmation d'un entretien physique Entretien physique au siège à Paris Engagement d'une réponse dans les 2 jours Aucun retour suite à l'entretien

Interview Questions
  • Présentez vous Quelles sont les actions que vous mettez en place pour accompagner les candidats
Anonymous Employee in Solihull, England
Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ingeus (Solihull, England) in Oct 2017

Interview

Very customer service based questions and give a you a scenario on a phone call. Then you do three 10 minute assessments on numbers and collecting information. Very nice people there, can’t wait to start!

Interview Questions
Ingeus
Anonymous Employee in United Kingdom
Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ingeus (United Kingdom) in Jan 2017

Interview

Telephone followed by 121 interview followed by role play followed by another 121 then you are given feedback then you have a presentation and present back then you have to talk about your self and then you get hired

Interview Questions
Ingeus
Anonymous Employee in Nottingham, England
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ingeus (Nottingham, England) in Jul 2016

Interview

A brief skills test to ensure that you match up to the required level of IT literacy followed by a interview. The interview lasted approx 35 mins and consisted of all the typical interview questions, I believe your personality plays a big part in the company as that is the sort of people they are looking for to match the company values.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 29 Interviews