InterSystems Quality Development Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

InterSystems Quality Development Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at InterSystems

2.7

Quality Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at InterSystems (Cambridge, MA (US)) in April 2016.

Interview

Interviewed with four senior managers, no developers which was a first for me. Before you get to the interview process you have to take and pass two tests.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for InterSystems

Quality Development Engineer Interview

Interview

They will send you three online test. You can chose the language of the test.

First one is pretty simple, you only need to chose some words which you think they can describe yourself, like optimism, etc.
    Second one is like GRE test. It will give you a paragraph and a related question. However, it is quite confuse. In the paragraph, there is always some world like maybe, may, and in the question, the options are like not exactly right, not exactly wrong. It is very hard to chose. (since I didn't take it in English, I am not sure if it caused by the translation.)
    Third one needs some programming knowledge. In the test, it will give you a pseudo program language. You need to read how the language defined and a piece of code written in this language, then chose the result of the code. I don't think it is very hard, but still, some of the definitions are not that clear.

Hope it will be helpful

Quality Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at InterSystems (Sydney (Australia)) in March 2016.

Interview

Applied online for the role, got emailed the next day to complete two tests: 1) Personality test, and 2) logic test. They say there are no right or wrong answers to your personality test, but they are looking for someone with dominance and intelligence in my role. The logic test requires you to achieve a minimum of 18/20 to get into the next round of interviews. After passing the tests, they contact you within a few days and tried to organise an interview with the director, and the team. At that time, they ask you to achieve a 17/20 for the technical test. After you, you are expected to be interviewed by the vice president in America on Skype.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.