Intercontinental Exchange Operations Support Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Find jobs for Operations Support Analyst

Intercontinental Exchange Operations Support Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Intercontinental Exchange

4.7

Operations Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Intercontinental Exchange (Atlanta, GA (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

Not cool. I was strung along for about 2 months with this company, Even after finally getting an interview, it was canceled at the last minute. It was eventually rescheduled a week later. Their interviews are very stressful and honestly too long. I was interviewed for over 4 hours without a break. For some reason they felt the need for a guy in England to interview me via iPad, don't know what that was about. Even after being strung along for almost 2 months and the really long interview, I still got the "we are sorry, but you suck email". This is the third and last time I am going to apply to this company (2nd time I got hired, but them the offer was rescinded 2 days later). I was over qualified for this job, but I guess I did not "fit in". Just be warned, the the interview process is very long and even if you have help on the inside (I knew a current employee) you probably will not get the job.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Intercontinental Exchange

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Intercontinental Exchange (London, England) in March 2018.

Interview

Chat with HR, a linux quiz with the HR lady, a video interview through HireVue and then face to face at the office with 3 people and 3 people on the phone.

Interview Questions

• Some basic Linux questions and how you'd deal with customer queries. Standard HR questions really. Why i'd left my last job etc.   3 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Intercontinental Exchange (London, England) in November 2016.

Interview

Hirevue interview, ~ 60 minutes long.
    Introverts should simply just say "No, thank you" whenever they have to face a Hirevue interview. It will feel dumb to talk to yourself in an empty room, and for this particular one, answering the wrong questions in the wrong order.
    Others should say "No, thank you" if they feel that they don't want to work as a part of a team where people are selected by their video skills instead of their true value.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about ICE?   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.