Juro Interview Questions

Updated Jul 20, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 38 of over 38 interviews

Other11%
3.2
HardAverageEasy

Juro

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Juro in Jul 2022

Interview

Had a lovely meeting with the recruiter. They called me for a second technical interview with the CTO we agreed about a date and time in the end nobody showed to the meeting. Wasted my time

Interview Questions
  • About my previous experience and exciting projects.
    Answer Question

Juro

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Juro in Jun 2022

Interview

The interview process was set up in three stages: 1. Initial 30 min call with HR 2. 45 min interview with manager and team member inc. task to design an email outreach to a prospect 3. 1 hr interview with manager and two team members inc. mock discovery call with a prospect The interview process was smooth and completed within two weeks - feedback was given at each step and I only had to wait until end of day after each interview step to be invited to the next step. I received an offer on the same day as my final interview. It's not rocket science - do the research on the company's Notion page and you are half way there as they really appreciate if you show a keen interest in the company.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for a SaaS company? Why sales? Why Juro?

The latest conversations about Tech

62 Comments

Tech

290K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.uk&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Juro~3044304
Join the conversation on

Juro

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Juro in May 2022

Interview

I had only one step of process with Senior Talent Partner. It was really positive interview experience. But unfortunately I couldn't move on to the next step because I don't have any experience of creating any process from scratch.

Interview Questions
  • There were questions related with work experience, aspirations

Juro

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Juro in Apr 2022

Interview

I had only one stage of interview with Senior Talent Partner, didn't get offer 'cause of my lack of expierience with react. Conversation was positive, and questions were understandable and relevant to position. I got my questions answered fully.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Juro

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Juro in Feb 2022

Interview

The interview process was transparent, thorough, and fair. Expectations were effectively managed. Especially appreciated the resources shared with me so that I had every opportunity to be appropriately prepared. There was a lot of buyin from both the people and sales team. Gave a good insight into Juro's fantastic culture which made accepting the job offer very easy.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Juro

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Juro in Jan 2022

Interview

Well, quite fast paced interview with total of 3 stages each one is enjoyable and we had a great conversation during each interview, it was more like talking with a co-worker which is great! Still you need to be ready to solve some problems in live challenge (quite interesting one).

Interview Questions
  • All questions were related to their real life problems on their platform

Juro

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Juro in Jan 2022

Interview

3 stage process Which assessed technical capability (there is session where you show how you source on LI) competency based questions and then there is a culture & value based interview as well.

Interview Questions
  • What are some of the ways you use to build diverse pipelines?

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Juro (London, England) in Jan 2022

Interview

Step 1: 30 minute call with hiring manager Step 2: 1 hour call + task Step 3: 90 min call with team (including CEO) The overall process along with hints and advice can be found on the company's Notion page. Everyone I met was very friendly and the culture and values are paramount and this came across immediately. The three step process was very efficient and I received feedback immediately so things moved very fast but I did not feel rushed or underprepared, any questions I had during and in-between the stages were all answered. It was a fantastic experience and I loved the task which was very relevant and a great way of understanding how things work plus also seeing if my approach was a good fit for Juro.

Interview Questions
  • Questions were a mixture but I liked the values based approach and also the transparency around the process itself. Top tips: 1. Notion is your friend. 2. Do your research 3. Ask questions 4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

Interview

It was a 3-stage process. There was an initial intro chat, followed by a task based exercise and a discussion about the task (which I found really energising) and then a final 90-minute call. There were lots of opportunities to ask questions throughout and it felt like a genuinely two-way process. Whilst I wasn't successful, this was hands-down one of the best interview processes I've taken part in (and I've done a lot of interviews!). It's clear that Juro really care about candidate experience - thanks so much Thomas and team!

Interview Questions
  • Their careers page has lots of tips on what to expect and how to effectively prep for your interview.

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Juro (London, England) in Jan 2022

Interview

The whole process was very pleasant and every step of the way it was a two-way street. For me, the interview process consisted of three stages over six days. First stage: Thirty minute chat with Juro's Director of People & Talent, Thomas. Second stage: One hour role fit interview with two members of the team, which included a task Third stage: Forty minute culture fit interview with two more members of the team, followed by a twenty minute meet-n-greet with the CEO. I was consistently kept in the loop by Thomas and was given a clear picture on what the next step will be. I strongly believe that you can learn a lot about the company based on how it hires and interviews people. It is very clear that Juro cares a lot about the candidate process and ensures that candidates have the best chance possible. Thomas and the rest of the Juro team have been brilliant, and are excellent ambassadors of the company.

Interview Questions
  • I would highly recommend reading through the resources that are provided from the outset and I would also recommend the STAR technique when answering any questions.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 38 Interviews

Juro Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Juro as 97.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 3.33 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Senior Account Executive and Operations Analyst rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Account Executive and Business Development Representative roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Juro takes an average of 16 days when considering 35 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Account Executive had the quickest hiring process (on average 7 days), whereas Operations Analyst roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 21 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Juro according to 35 Glassdoor interviews include:

One-on-One Interview: 21.36%