Just Eat Takeaway.com Interview Questions

Updated Nov 27, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 234 of over 234 interviews

Recruitment Agency5%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Just Eat Takeaway.com (London, England)

Interview

It was a very straightforward and fast interview process. Initial screening was shortly followed by 1st and 2nd interviews, all happened between 2-3 weeks. I'm really looking forward to working with the team!

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your current role
    Answer Question
  • What are your hobbies outside of work?

Just Eat Takeaway.com

Application

I interviewed at Just Eat Takeaway.com

Interview

It is not professional how they handle the recruitment process. They have to wait for two months to send a rejection email. HR did not even responded my follow up email...

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech

Sales Engineer

215 Comments

Join the conversation on

Just Eat Takeaway.com

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Just Eat Takeaway.com in Nov 2021

Interview

Worst Process Management Experience! Initial HR Call, Case Study (generally takes a week), Technical Interview, Team Intro Call. All took only one week and everything was going very smoothly. Suddenly, after the last interview, everybody disappeared (even they told me that they would give the decision tomorrow.) After 3 business days, I tried to reach out to HR in order to ask when they exactly plan to give the decision. I couldn't get any answer back. Couple of days later, I tried to reach out to the lead engineer in order to inform him about my situation. No answer. Couple of days later, I again tried to reach out to HR, this time, he told me that they will give the decision tomorrow. As you guess, again there was no answer, I tried so hard to reach out to HR and finally I got an answer which only says "we are not going to make an offer". That's it. That was the answer after spending days with technical challenges. I pushed a bit more to get the reason behind then I got as an answer "team thinks that your motivation is not enough." It's a bit hard to understand how you can tell this to someone who tries to finish the whole 3 weeks process in one week or pushes so hard to get a simple answer back about when you will finalize the process. This company can't manage the process properly, show you/your time no respect and understand that you may have processes with other companies. Totally cruel and inhuman treatment. Lastly, if my motivation is not enough for this position, you need to detect that in the HR interviews, not after spending my time and energy with technical challenges/interviews. What does your HR even do? Totally dead loss.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Just Eat Takeaway.com

Application

I interviewed at Just Eat Takeaway.com

Interview

HR would do a phone interview and would ask some questions about you. For example, What programme have you learnt? what is your expectation for salary? and then there is video interview 45 mins.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Just Eat Takeaway.com

Application

I interviewed at Just Eat Takeaway.com

Interview

Via phone call with their internal recruiter specialist. The chat is very informal. I got the impression that due to my salary range requirements( even though I am flexible) it counted against me.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Just Eat Takeaway.com

Application

I interviewed at Just Eat Takeaway.com

Interview

Really enjoyed interview process got to meet a lot of people who each provided great insights. Got to ask a lot of questions as the team were very open and honest.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Just Eat Takeaway.com

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Just Eat Takeaway.com in Nov 2021

Interview

First, we had a phone call and that was great. HR's English was very fluent and professional, and I thought the next interview would be like that. But it wasn't. Second interview was a combination of behavioral and technical interviews. However, one of the data analysts was late for our interview. She said something went wrong in another interview. Well, that wasn't my problem! And I was shocked by her level of English. She couldn't speak fluently! She was the senior analyst and she told me about the company. If I were a stakeholder, I could fall asleep. They are looking for the perfect candidate, but they aren't perfect themselves. At the end of the interview, they asked "classical" business question. And I believe with that answer, they don't take into account my previous answers, so waste of time. Also it has been 2 weeks, they didn't sent any rejection mail. But they have a PDF document about interview, and they say "You will always receive feedback after your interview." Alright.

Interview Questions
  • if you don't give the expected answer to their last business question, don't bother about the previous questions. All of the companies do the same thing. Ok, you don't give the correct answer, why do they bother about your previous experience or your strengths?

Just Eat Takeaway.com

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Just Eat Takeaway.com

Interview

Took place as a one to one interview, rather than a panel interview. Would have preferred to follow a standard recruitment model. All took place over video and was fairly informal

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Just Eat Takeaway.com

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Just Eat Takeaway.com

Interview

Informal call to schedule and after informal phone interview. A little too informal conversation, a way of communicating that is more suited to a bar than to an interview. It is evident that the interviewer was really junior. Ridiculous questions and utter waste of time. "Why do you want to work for us?" is a question that works if you are Apple, Microsoft, Google. Just Eat is a food delivery service, why would someone want to work for you? Salary increase and career development, it obvious. "Which tasks of this job are you interested in?" Well, i applied and read the job description, then, all the tasks, otherwise if something in the job description is not of interest i would be not so smart right? ;) Instead of wasting applicants' time with silly 80's questions, I recommend investing time to train because the ABC's is missing. At the end of an interview you cannot say to a person who has taken a work permit "if we no longer hear from each other, it means that the feedback is negative". Zero professionalism, stay away!

Interview Questions
  • "Which tasks of this job are you interested in?" "Why do you want to work for us?"

Just Eat Takeaway.com

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Just Eat Takeaway.com

Interview

what a strange experience. recruiter was a no show and then late (which should have been a red flag in and of itself). questions she asked did not align with the role i was interviewing for. she abruptly ended the conversation after about 5 minutes as i am overqualified for the role. clearly there is a lack of attention to or care for candidate experience. thankful to have seen this early on versus at later stages or as an employee.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 234 Interviews