Just Eat Takeaway.com Interview Questions

Updated 20 Jul 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 191 of over 191 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Just Eat Takeaway.com (London, England, England) in Jan 2020

Interview

Couple of stages of Interview - pretty standard in terms of process. Really approaching people to Interview with. General discussion of previous experience and how that could apply to future role

Interview Questions
  • Generally going through previous experience and hiring of candidates.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

Interview

Applied through their site, no response on application then rejected 6 months later. Only posting this to add some kind of accountability for rude companies. The strangest thing being it was a 100% tech stack match and have since been hired using the same CV submitted to a different company of similar stature. So very unsure at the hiring processes of just eat.

Interview Questions
  • Unfortunately since the application was 6 months ago I can't remember what questions were asked on the initial application stage.

Just Eat Takeaway.com

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Just Eat Takeaway.com

Interview

Phone interview 30 mins session for 2 days, the process was fine. Orsola not responding after they send the unsuccessful email, I'd just like to get some feedbacks in regards of the application & interview from their ops. No respect to candidates for a sizeable company, don't even bother with the shift starting from 06:00am or finishing at 01:30am.

Interview Questions
  • What's my current role is like? People management experience & give examples Shift starting from 6am earliest or finishing 01:30am latest, 5 days a week.

Just Eat Takeaway.com

Application

I interviewed at Just Eat Takeaway.com

Interview

Un entretien RH parcours personnel, relation, recherche présentation de l’entreprise 1 entretien responsable régional : entreprise, présentation du service, missions, objectifs parcours, évolution 2 semaines pour le processus Visio et possibilité HQ

Interview Questions
  • Définir le business model just eat Compétition - difference avec les autres entreprises

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Just Eat Takeaway.com (Dublin, Dublin) in Jul 2021

Interview

I had one phone interview that lasted about 20 minutes. The lady asked me some basic questions such as what kind of hours I was looking for and what was my availability. She also asked about my experience and why I wanted to work for the company. I also had one online interview with a different lady. She asked more in-depth questions about my experiences in work to gauge my suitability for the role.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you made a mistake at work and how did you deal with it? Tell me about a time when you had a conflict with a fellow employee at work and how did you resolve it? What is your greatest achievement?

Just Eat Takeaway.com

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Just Eat Takeaway.com

Interview

The interviewer was nice and answered all my questions gladly, but communication after the interview was poor, even though I was told of the timescale for the hiring process

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Just Eat Takeaway.com

Application

I interviewed at Just Eat Takeaway.com

Interview

The recruitment team were a pleasure to deal with! Initial phone interview that lasted approx 1 hour with some competency questions as well as why are you leaving your job/why do you want to work here etc. Second interview virtually asking more competency questions and then a role play

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Just Eat Takeaway.com

Application

I interviewed at Just Eat Takeaway.com

Interview

When you apply to any position in this company except everything except professionalism. After I've applied for the role, one person from their recruitment team sent me an email to set up a call interview and on that day, nobody called. I've sent an email wondering that perhaps I misunderstood the date, well, no. Nobody called, nobody sent me an apology email, NOTHING. After a week, they sent me a template email saying that unfortunately, I didn't meet their requirements even though I have never spoken to anyone. Terrible experience, Just eat can be a great company but if their recruitment is like this, I can't even imagine their management. It is extremely sad seeing people working in recruitment that does not care at all if they make you waste your time, or if you have to rearrange your whole day to attend their interview, and the end they don't even bother to call

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Just Eat Takeaway.com

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Just Eat Takeaway.com

Interview

About a week after I applied I recieved an initial HR call to assess general suitability and why I was interested in the role. This call was followed up withing a few days with an invitation for a 2nd interview. 2nd interview was a more technical, diving deeper into detailed experience and motivations for leaving my previous role. There was also a data manipulation/extraction/presentation task during the interview where I was given a data set and a number of questions with 20 minutes to get the answers followed by presenting back my findings. Followed up quite quickly within a few days once again with an invitation for a 3rd interview. 3rd interview was less technical and more focused my motivations and how I work. Recieved an offer later in the same day as my final interview. Overall process took around 3 weeks from my initial HR call to offer. Everyone was friendly & helpful throughout the entire process and were happy to answer any questions I had during the interview process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Just Eat Takeaway.com (London, England, England) in Jun 2021

Interview

For this position I had 3 different interviews, would say take around 30min for each. Initial with HR and last one with senior management. Lots of behaviour based questions, but HR is great at giving hints on what sort of areas to prepare yourself. Overall good experience and straight forward.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself; tell me about a time when you missed a deadline; tell me about your proudest achievement; how in the past have you dealt with a conflict.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amsterdam

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Just Eat Takeaway.com (Amsterdam) in Jun 2021

Interview

Applied through linkedin. The hr setup a google meeting with the hiring manager. Interviewer was friendly and open about his expectations. At the end of the interview he shared his feedback as well which was pleasant to see as he didn't keep me hanging.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 191 Interviews