Kambi Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Kambi Interview Questions

Interviews at Kambi

2.8

Esports Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Makati City (Philippines)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kambi (Makati City (Philippines)) in August 2019.

Interview

Initial test comprised of number series questions and then a preliminary interview with HR. Upon passing the test, another interview/test will be scheduled with a person from your the department where more specific E-sports and probability questions will be asked.

Interview Questions

• -Recent E-sports news
      -Probability Questions   1 Answer

Kambi Response

18 May 2020 – Talent Acquisition Specialist

Sorry to hear that you had a negative experience- please get in contact with Rebecca.keane@kambi.com so that we can better understand any constructive feedback that would help us to improve our candidates experiences.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Kambi (Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)) in May 2019.

Interview

online quiz + 3 rounds,
     - online quiz, 3 or 4 sections, personality, IQ, logics, not a easy one.
     - manager, some general questions, why change job, why come to kambi, some discussion about m CV, etc
     - engineer, a technical interview, paper test
     - HR. Talking about the IQ quiz I did before.
    It is not a very hard interview. But preparation is definitely important

Interview Questions

• Introduce your project experience   1 Answer

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Kambi (Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)) in November 2018.

Interview

3 stage interview process.
    Initial non-technical chat.
    Follow-up technical homework and technical interview, including review of submitted work. (Academic style program)
    Interview with senior manager
    As a remote interview candidate, the interviewers were very patient with any technical difficulties that occured.

Odds Compiler/Trader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Kambi (London, England).

Interview

I was contacted about a month after I submitted my CV. They asked if I would like to do a Skype interview or come in person. I chose Skype. After some confusion about the day and time (they never confirmed the appointment time and so the contacted me, apologized for the confusion, and we set up an appointment for the next day) I had about a 45-minute interview with one person. After two interview-type questions they then asked me very specific sports-related questions. The interviewer was very nice and professional. I enjoyed the experience very much.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest strength?   Answer Question
    • Where do you see yourself in five years?   Answer Question
    • Who do you think will be the offensive and defensive rookies of the year in the NFL this season?   Answer Question
    • What odds would you set for this baseball game: the Indians are playing the Blue Jays in Cleveland, Corey Kluber is pitching for Cleveland and JA Happ is pitching for Toronto.   Answer Question
    • Who would you give the best odds of being AL rookie of the year?   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kambi (Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)).

Interview

Interview is practical and straight forward. They also judge you on your analytical skills and sound agile knowledge. Hiring is team specific and they would apprise you all along on the expectations. Knowledge of betting is not mandatory.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think Agile is better than traditional watefall?   Answer Question

Junior Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kambi (Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied online for the position at Kambi's office in Stockholm for which they required all applicants to be available for an in-person interview. The process itself consisted of 3 different interviews, all of them in-person, and took exactly one month. After I applied the HR reacted very quickly and contacted me within two days to make an appointment for the first interview and they sent me a personality test, the results from which we discussed on the interview itself along with two logical tests. After that they contacted me for the second interview which was more technical oriented and I had to review two classes written in Java and find any weak spots, problems and possible fixes. The interviewers were very friendly and had some hint questions that helped a lot. Other questions were more about my previous projects/studies and general programming. The third interview was dedicated to the company's culture and management style. In summary, all the interviewers were friendly and nice, the atmosphere was not so formal and so I didn't feel stressed.

Interview Questions

• What would happen if you run this code (a sample) in a multi-threaded environment?   Answer Question

Sports Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kambi (Manila, Manila (Philippines)).

Interview

Processing was very quick, received feedback about 2 days after submitting my application online. Recruiter called to schedule an interview at the office. Had to take a test and waited about an hour for the results and then talked to the Manager during the same day and also received feedback that they want to hire me right away. After a few hours, I received a call from the recruiter with the salary details and other information.

Interview Questions

• There is a short test about probabilities for Sports Analysts and Interview with the Manager and maybe another member of the team or department.   Answer Question

Part Time In Play Trader Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kambi (London, England) in April 2015.

Interview

1 interview. Consists of standard HR questions. Strengths, weakness etc. I was asked questions about the company (good to do some research). There was a written test to test my awareness about various sports, the different teams and what country they are based in (don't worry if you can't answer all of them). I was also tested on odds pricing. How I would price odds for football and tennis matches (in play scenario).

Scheduler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kambi (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in February 2014.

Interview

First you need to take an exam. It was pretty easy. After that, the HR will talk to you and see if there is an available manager to interview you

Interview Questions

Interview

simple background interview, they wanted to see your interest in betting and sports

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.