Kambi Interview Questions

Updated Jan 25, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 29 of over 29 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kambi

Kambi

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kambi

Interview

If you know sports it's not difficult. Big plus if you actually gamble and now the technical terms. Interview process took 2 rounds and each interview session lasted about an hour.

Interview Questions
  • Pretty basic probability questions. There was also a test to screen you before the interview
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bucharest, Bucuresti

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kambi (Bucharest, Bucuresti)

Interview

Very professional from the first call, both managers and HR showed real interest in selecting like-minded people. They've put on the table all the details from the start. I also took some tests on the technical side first, but then some others on the personality later on with HR.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Kambi

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kambi

Interview

Messy, interviewers were unprepared. They did not know my profile and then asked questions that supposed to be technical but very vague. Does not seems to be a technical environment.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Kambi

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kambi

Interview

Recruiter reach me out, we had a short interview. On next stage, I had an interview with the Manager of the team. The process stopped there for me, as others competence matched better with the position. Recruiter called me for feedback but she never gave me details about it.

Interview Questions
  • If I had lead a team before. Many random interview questions about my career and competence.

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Kambi (Manila, Manila) in Oct 2021

Interview

Great. I was asked about my educational background, personal hobbies and interests, and my prior work experience. I was also tasked to answer a short examination regarding some statistics questions, and explain a bit about my sports knowledge.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manila, Manila

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kambi (Manila, Manila) in Oct 2021

Interview

Smooth, you just gotta be prepared to answer questions about yourself and your experience or whatever you have going with you. English proficiency is a must as it will be very helpful for you.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Kambi

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Kambi in Sep 2021

Interview

So far the worst experience I ever had. HR was very unprofessional with a condescending attitude and no ability to manage the hiring process. The interviewer didn't listen and clearly showed that she was not interested in the interview at all. At some point, I felt like she really hate her job (or maybe she just had a bad day, I don't know). My suggestion: If you are not interested in candidates, just inform them at the first stage, there are exist many tools for auto-reply. It's generic and normal practice. Otherwise, you just damage the company's reputation.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your experience? What did you hear about Kambi? Generic questions, nothing special in particular.

Kambi

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kambi

Interview

Very thorough interview process. Had to complete 6 different aptitude tests and also did 4 interviews. Everyone was very friendly and professional. The Korn Ferry tests were pretty stressful, especially if you're not used to this type of tests.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Kambi

Application

I interviewed at Kambi

Interview

The interview went ok, the manager was fine but the recruitment company failed to provide response. I ended up having to reach out to the manager myself in order to confirm I wasn't chosen for the role. The manager had to make sure I get my final response. It's not the right way to treat a candidate that you interviewed.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Kambi

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kambi

Interview

The process works fine. You start with a phone interview and then meet with the manger you report directly to and then the manager's manger with a little test. After that you meet with another colleague in the team.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 29 Interviews