Kambi Interview Questions

Updated 7 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 22 of over 22 interviews

Recruiter6%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kambi

Kambi

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kambi

Interview

Very thorough interview process. Had to complete 6 different aptitude tests and also did 4 interviews. Everyone was very friendly and professional. The Korn Ferry tests were pretty stressful, especially if you're not used to this type of tests.

Interview Questions
  • General knowledge about US teams.
    Answer Question

Kambi

Application

I interviewed at Kambi

Interview

The interview went ok, the manager was fine but the recruitment company failed to provide response. I ended up having to reach out to the manager myself in order to confirm I wasn't chosen for the role. The manager had to make sure I get my final response. It's not the right way to treat a candidate that you interviewed.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Kambi

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kambi

Interview

The process works fine. You start with a phone interview and then meet with the manger you report directly to and then the manager's manger with a little test. After that you meet with another colleague in the team.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Kambi

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Kambi

Interview

I spoke to a hiring manager about the role and had a preliminary call. Salary wasn’t mentioned and I thought it was crude to ask at this stage (my mistake). After the call, I had - a first one hour interview - a presentation to prepare that I had to send to the people I was presenting to before hand (I’ve never had to do that before, but didn’t think much of it) - a psychometric test, numerical test, and verbal reasoning test was required - a final one hour interview with a senior manager. Not once in this entire process was the salary mentioned. I checked through emails, including the original email from the hiring manager and had nothing. At the penultimate stage after I had a conversation about the test results, I asked and at this point I almost felt uncomfortable doing so, to which the hiring manager replied ‘yes, we took your salary expectations down and have factored that in to the decision and budget’. No such conversation had taken place. The first interview was fine, an intro to the context in which the role was required was given, and then the rest were competency based questions and the person giving the interview seemed very friendly. Same for the presentation. I was very nervous in the final interview and ultimately didn’t get the role. I don’t think there was a need for a slew of tests as part of the recruitment process, especially given the nature of the role. Also the omission of mention of pay was extremely dodgy. It could come across as though the company is taking advantage of the current global climate in which many people will likely be more willing to go through processes/accept things (like no mention of pay) that they usually wouldn’t.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Kambi

Application

I interviewed at Kambi

Interview

The process has 5 rounds Technical test, Technical discussion, Managerial discussion, Aptitude test and HR discussion. The Managerial round is with Department's head. More of situation based questions and understanding on the expectations for both the parties.

Interview Questions
  • They try to understand what you have worked upon by asking one question in different ways. So, that they have a thorough picture on how and what you have worked upon. Less on technical side but more on behavioral and situation based questions.

Kambi

Application

I interviewed at Kambi

Interview

Had a quick call regarding the sports trader role. Asked about relocation, salary expectations, my sports betting experience, and my skills & knowledge that is relevant. Nothing too in depth.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockholm, Stockholm, Stockholm

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kambi (Stockholm, Stockholm, Stockholm) in Oct 2020

Interview

A simple C program was mailed and asked to reply with corrections in 15 min. Then F2F meeting was called next day to discuss about the corrections and asked to achieve the same solution in bash. Also there was discussion happened extensively on previous products that I worked for and their product overview has been given. Linux basics and kernel internals were questioned at last which were simple enough for naive persons too!

Interview Questions
  • C: Difference between fopen and freopen. Error handling in C and unix error codes Malloc and calloc Stack and heap differences Bash: Command to search for pattern at start of the line Use of awk vs grep Wild character for single character Linux: How to deploy a module in kernel? Tool for exploring kconfig in GUI Use of yocto and other builds?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kambi (Philadelphia, PA) in Oct 2020

Interview

Ask about relocation availability, and salary expectations up front. They asked about relevant skills from previous jobs, they asked my knowledge of sports betting terminology and the industry as a whole.

Interview Questions
  • Relocation availability for the long term

Kambi

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Kambi

Interview

- Technical Exam -- Questions involve: Java specific, data structures - Code Analysis -- Tests your ability to understand the code and look for improvements - Tech Interview -- Explain the highlights of your work - Personality Test

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Makati City

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kambi (Makati City) in Aug 2019

Interview

Initial test comprised of number series questions and then a preliminary interview with HR. Upon passing the test, another interview/test will be scheduled with a person from your the department where more specific E-sports and probability questions will be asked.

Interview Questions
  • -Recent E-sports news -Probability Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 22 Interviews