Kimberly-Clark Interview Questions

Updated Sep 14, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 514 of over 514 interviews

Recruiter11%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Kimberly-Clark

Application

I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark

Interview

Super simple. It was quick and easy. She was nice and very informative. Was about 15 minutes over the phone. Wish all interview processes were that simple. Good luck, guys!

Interview Questions
  • Basics. Run of the mill.
    Answer Question

Kimberly-Clark

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark

Interview

Mostly asked behavioral questions, asked for situations like a time when I failed and had to improve something. I was asked to elaborate on some of my leadership experience and also to talk about a time when it was difficult to work with a group and how I overcome that.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time when you had conflict with a group and how did you overcome this?
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Kimberly-Clark

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Kimberly-Clark

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark

Interview

First, I talked to two co-ops at Kimberly-Clark briefly. Afterwards, I entered an interview room and discussed previous projects of mine, as well as career goals. The interview was very relaxed.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Kimberly-Clark

Application

I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark

Interview

The interview process was pretty serious. There focus on safety and how I could make an impact as a leader, engineer, and communication. I would definitely brush up on the generic interview questions before going into your interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Kimberly-Clark

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark

Interview

The process was pretty good. It was a simple one time interview with two people who ran the internship program. The questions were standard about experiences. No tricks it difficult questions were given. Overall it was a great experience unlike other interviews.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Kimberly-Clark

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark

Interview

The interview process was pretty straight forward in terms of questions, skills assessment, and capabilities check. It was also pretty clear what the team was looking for in terms of candidates.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Kimberly-Clark

Application

I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark

Interview

Great process. Hiring manager knowledgeable and went in depth into understanding the candidate’s background and knowledge into real world application. A lot of examples were given too. All in all good learning experience. Duration was longer than expected due to thoroughness in interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Kimberly-Clark

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark

Interview

It was fine ..the interviewer more than my knowledge about the field wanted to know my qualities as a person. I did get to mention about my skills. And i felt it was important to learn about their company and products which i think gave me an edge.

Interview Questions
  • What are the projects you have worked on? Explain any one

Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo, São Paulo

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark (São Paulo, São Paulo, São Paulo) in May 2021

Interview

O processo seletivo transcorreu inicialmente entre testes online e dinâmica de grupo - com apresentação pessoal e exposição de uma solução para a empresa, que poderia ter sido previamente desenvolvida. Ao passar por esta fase, o candidato era convocado para uma entrevista individual com um gerente da área.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark (Atlanta, GA) in May 2021

Interview

It was extremely smooth. The person who interviewed me was very nice and understanding. The questions weren’t that hard. They are just trying to figure out the type of person you are. They seem to have a nice atmosphere it this place. Ready to experience it.

Interview Questions
  • What was an issue you had to overcome and how did you overcome it?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 514 Interviews