Kimberly-Clark Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Kimberly-Clark Interview Questions

Interviews at Kimberly-Clark

2.9

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Algonquin, IL (US)

Interview

Had a great phone interview and was provided lots of information regarding the position, expectations and next steps. Unfortunately, I never heard back and received no further communication or explanation.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark.

Interview

Met recruiter at a career fair and got an interview after applying. Interviewed with a manager for 30 minutes. Was not asked about any specific scenarios, just general background questions.

Interview Questions

• How did you find out about Kimberly Clark's internship positions?   Answer Question

Data/IT Analytics Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark.

Interview

The process was fairly simple and straightforward. Applied online through Handshake, was reached out by a recruiter a week or so later, set up a 45 minute video call with a team lead who was extremely friendly, clear about role expectations, and asked great and straightforward questions.

Interview Questions

• Didn't ask many technical questions, just asked how you applied technical skills to solve problems.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

They only do co ops, so it didn’t seems like there was a point unless you really want to work there. I did a group interview and they only asked if we had questions.

Interview Questions

• There weren’t really any questions from them just mine.   Answer Question

Co-Op Interview

Interview

I attended a career day at my school where I met with them and gave them my resume. They called me that night to set up an interview the next day.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a job you had and how you knew it was a great fit for you.   Answer Question

R&D Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark.

Interview

It was a lot of behavioral questions like describing a time you experienced failure, or a time where you had to apply time management. The recruiters were super nice and it felt more like a conversation than an interview because they made me so comfortable.

Lead Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lagrange, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark (Lagrange, GA (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

HR interview was amazing, they catch my attention and the location, second interview was pretty rear since the Sr Engineer that called was more focus in convince me to withdraw the process by telling me things like the plant runs 365 days a year and eve Christmas so they will call all the time for support. Very rear way to interview since all technical questions were answered properly.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to be on call even on Christmas?   1 Answer

Mechanical Engineering Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark (Knoxville, TN (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

STAR Method was used heavily. The interview was not very conversational at all--felt like I was being grilled. I was interviewed by an HR rep and a mechanical engineer. Was told I would receive an offer the next day if chosen.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me about a difficult team situation and how you overcame it?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark.

Interview

I met the recruiter for Kimberly Clark at the career fair which was held at my school. I got an email after few weeks that they wanted to do a video interview which was about 30-45minutes.

SEO Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark.

Interview

I had 2 phone interviews that went extremely well. I waited for the opportunity to interview in-person and had waited for over 2 months. Finally, they let me know that other candidates were being brought in. It was a little frustrating to be left "on the string" that long.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience working with SEO and SEO tools.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.