L.E.K. Consulting Interview Questions

Updated Aug 10, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 542 of over 542 interviews

Employee Referral8%
3.3
HardAverageEasy

L.E.K. Consulting

Application

I interviewed at L.E.K. Consulting

Interview

3 tours d'entretiens, très rapide et efficace Re-screening avec les RH 1er tour : étude de cas 2ème tour : étude de cas 3ème tour : étude de cas A chaque fois : etude de cas (market sizing potentiellement au milieu)

Interview Questions
  • Etude de cas Profit case
    Answer Question

L.E.K. Consulting

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at L.E.K. Consulting in Aug 2022

Interview

Online interview. there were three rounds. Basic HR questions (like intro, strengths, co curricula activities, societies, past work ex, achievements etc.) and case study questions were asked. I found case studies to be a bit difficult.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about L.E.K. Consulting

Join the conversation on

Private Equity and the Buy Side

9m

works at

L.E.K. Consulting

Fish that have already made it onto the buyside - honest thoughts on LEK? We do a ton of CDD, VDD, growth strategy, etc. and just curious how we are perceived. Thanks in advance!

21 Comments

Consulting

387.6K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/consulting/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.uk&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=L.E.K. Consulting~107859
Join the conversation on

L.E.K. Consulting

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at L.E.K. Consulting

Interview

There were two one-on-one 45-minute interviews with a health care manager and a partner. We discussed my consulting and other professional experience as well as personal interests and work style.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

L.E.K. Consulting

Application

I interviewed at L.E.K. Consulting

Interview

4 separate interviews with managers and partners at the office, each consisting of a 15min behavioral section and a 45min case study. The interviewers allow for some. questions at the end

Interview Questions
  • Brainteaser: How many degrees separate the hour and minute hands on a clock at 3:15?

L.E.K. Consulting

Application

I interviewed at L.E.K. Consulting

Interview

The interview process was very straightforward. I received a phone call a few hours after each of the two rounds so I could know exactly where I stood in recruitment. The interviewers were friendly and invested in the process. They were receptive to my questions and gave constructive feedback throughout.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

L.E.K. Consulting

Application

I interviewed at L.E.K. Consulting

Interview

Il y chez LEK 3 tours d'entretiens. 5 entretiens au total. 1er tour: 1 entretien avec un junior. 2eme tour: 2 entretiens avec des seniors. 3eme tour: 1 entretien avec un Partner. Fit + étude de cas à chaque entretien

Interview Questions
  • Etude de cas + questions de fit: Présentations du parcours, Motivations, Langues étrangères

L.E.K. Consulting

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at L.E.K. Consulting

Interview

Generally smooth interview process. 2 rounds, 2 interviews in 1st round and 3 in 2nd. All life science cases. Interviewers were generally nice apart from one partner interviewer who was incredibly distracted looking down and laughing at their phone the whole time, which felt unprofessional and threw me off as I was talking to the top of their head throughout the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

L.E.K. Consulting

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at L.E.K. Consulting

Interview

Very biased. Before I had my first round, two offers were rolled out. They have a clear bias and if you have offers from EYP or similar firms, they’ll take you no matter what.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I interviewed at L.E.K. Consulting (New Delhi)

Interview

Very professional but flexible. Interviewer gave me a mini case based on my resume. He also asked me which of the MBB firms I preferred, which was kind of a weird question because I was interviewing for LEK.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I interviewed at L.E.K. Consulting (Boston, MA)

Interview

3 rounds. 2 business cases per round. Both market sizing and strategy cases. Math test before entering the interview process. Fit interview rather in Partner rounds. Coaching-interviewee scenarios. After process, cup of tea and informal chat possible

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 542 Interviews

L.E.K. Consulting Interviews FAQs

Common stages of the interview process at L.E.K. Consulting according to 116 Glassdoor interviews include:

One-on-One Interview: 40.12%