Las Iguanas Interview Questions

Updated 16 Aug 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 23 of over 23 interviews

2.2
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Las Iguanas

Las Iguanas

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Las Iguanas

Interview

Easy, fast and professional. Quick process all the way trough, from applying to the job interview just in a few days. Professional but a relaxed job interview. I was successfully selected for the job and now looking forward to working here.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about yourself
    1 Answer

Las Iguanas

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Las Iguanas

Interview

You had to submit cv online, then interview - it was a very short and simple process. Interview itself was easy but repetitive in places took over an hour and could have been much shorter.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Las Iguanas

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Las Iguanas in Sep 2019

Interview

Applied online and got invited for an interview on the same day. Relaxed casual interview, questions were read off a sheet, took about 30 minutes for the whole process, after the interview there was no reply from the interviewer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Las Iguanas

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Las Iguanas in Apr 2019

Interview

Informal interview with the manager who asked me a series of questions and noted down my answers. I was then told that I would have to attend another interview with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Las Iguanas (Birmingham, England, England)

Interview

2 interviews Training Trial Probation The hiring manager was asking me some very personal questions and was making me feel uncomfortable. When I addressed this he didn’t seem to want to give me a chance.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stratford, London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Las Iguanas (Stratford, London, England, England) in Jul 2018

Interview

Asked a few questions about why I wanted to work there and my availability. Everyone was really friendly and really polite. Lasted about 5 mins as the interview was cut short as I was only looking for a temporary position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coventry, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Las Iguanas (Coventry, England, England) in Jun 2018

Interview

I was told that my interview went very well and the interviewee was impressed and that they would contact me the following Monday. However I heard nothing back from them which I was quite dissapointed about.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England, England

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Las Iguanas (Reading, England, England) in Jun 2018

Interview

Very relaxed but think it depends on the person interviewing you. Just try and reflect their attitude a bit. They obviously want personable and outgoing types to work on bar.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want this job? Why would you be good for this job? the usual...

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sheffield, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Las Iguanas (Sheffield, England, England) in Feb 2018

Interview

Applied online, received an invitation for an interview 30 minutes later which was 3 days later. Attended the interview and was seen by one of the managers. Was a very informal interview with the manager where she followed the questions which were on the interview sheet but there was a lot of small talk in between questions. Received an email informing me that I wasn't successful 5 days later.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plymouth, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Las Iguanas (Plymouth, England, England) in Nov 2017

Interview

They responded very quickly, the day after I applied online. When I arrived for the face to face interview, the manager that was meant to interview me was not there yet. I had to wait 20 min for him to show up. It was clearly the first interview he has ever done as he was reading the questions from a paper and was struggling to process my answers.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 23 Interviews