Las Iguanas Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Las Iguanas Interview Questions

Interviews at Las Iguanas

2.3

Waitress Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Las Iguanas.

Interview

Easy, fast and professional.
    Quick process all the way trough, from applying to the job interview just in a few days. Professional but a relaxed job interview. I was successfully selected for the job and now looking forward to working here.

Waitress Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Las Iguanas.

Interview

You had to submit cv online, then interview - it was a very short and simple process. Interview itself was easy but repetitive in places took over an hour and could have been much shorter.

Bartender Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Las Iguanas in September 2019.

Interview

Applied online and got invited for an interview on the same day. Relaxed casual interview, questions were read off a sheet, took about 30 minutes for the whole process, after the interview there was no reply from the interviewer.

Server/Waitress Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Las Iguanas in April 2019.

Interview

Informal interview with the manager who asked me a series of questions and noted down my answers. I was then told that I would have to attend another interview with the hiring manager.

Bar Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Las Iguanas (Birmingham, England).

Interview

2 interviews
    Training
    Trial
    Probation

The hiring manager was asking me some very personal questions and was making me feel uncomfortable. When I addressed this he didn’t seem to want to give me a chance.

Host Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stratford, London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Las Iguanas (Stratford, London, England) in July 2018.

Interview

Asked a few questions about why I wanted to work there and my availability. Everyone was really friendly and really polite. Lasted about 5 mins as the interview was cut short as I was only looking for a temporary position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coventry, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Las Iguanas (Coventry, England) in June 2018.

Interview

I was told that my interview went very well and the interviewee was impressed and that they would contact me the following Monday. However I heard nothing back from them which I was quite dissapointed about.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sheffield, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Las Iguanas (Sheffield, England) in February 2018.

Interview

Applied online, received an invitation for an interview 30 minutes later which was 3 days later. Attended the interview and was seen by one of the managers. Was a very informal interview with the manager where she followed the questions which were on the interview sheet but there was a lot of small talk in between questions. Received an email informing me that I wasn't successful 5 days later.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plymouth, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Las Iguanas (Plymouth, England) in November 2017.

Interview

They responded very quickly, the day after I applied online. When I arrived for the face to face interview, the manager that was meant to interview me was not there yet. I had to wait 20 min for him to show up. It was clearly the first interview he has ever done as he was reading the questions from a paper and was struggling to process my answers.

Bartender Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Las Iguanas.

Interview

Interview was quite lengthy but super laid back, i felt comfortable and confident but after the interview and they become your actual manager, then they're not so nice, which is to be expected

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.