- United Kingdom - All Cities
- - England
- - Bristol Area
- - Clifton, North West England, England, England
- - Hull, England, England
- - Birmingham Area
- - Brighton Area
- - Cambridge Area
- - Chelmsford Area
- - Chester Area
- - Coventry Area
- - Exeter Area
- - Guildford Area
- - Hemel Hempstead Area
- - Leeds Area
- - Liverpool Area
- - London Area
- - Manchester Area
- - Milton Keynes Area
- - Newcastle upon Tyne Area
- - Norwich Area
- - Plymouth Area
- - Portsmouth Area
- - Reading Area
- - Sheffield Area
- - Slough Area
- - Scotland
- - Aberdeen Area
- - Edinburgh Area
- - Glasgow Area
- - Wales
- - Cardiff Area
- - Newport Area
- - Swansea Area
- Portugal - All Cities
- - Lisbon
- - Lisbon, Portugal Area
- All Candidates
- Received Offer Only
- Most Recent
- Oldest first
- Most Difficult
Interviews at Las Iguanas
I applied online. I interviewed at Las Iguanas
Easy, fast and professional. Quick process all the way trough, from applying to the job interview just in a few days. Professional but a relaxed job interview. I was successfully selected for the job and now looking forward to working here.
- Tell us about yourself
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Las Iguanas
You had to submit cv online, then interview - it was a very short and simple process. Interview itself was easy but repetitive in places took over an hour and could have been much shorter.
- If you could have a superpower what would it be?
Anonymous Interview Candidate
I applied online. I interviewed at Las Iguanas in Sep 2019
Applied online and got invited for an interview on the same day. Relaxed casual interview, questions were read off a sheet, took about 30 minutes for the whole process, after the interview there was no reply from the interviewer.
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Las Iguanas in Apr 2019
Informal interview with the manager who asked me a series of questions and noted down my answers. I was then told that I would have to attend another interview with the hiring manager.
- Name three of your weaknesses
- Name three of your strengths
- Tell me about your family
- Tell me about yourself
- What is something funny that has happened to you lately?
- What do you think you would enjoy most about this role?
- How do you deal with stressful situations?
- What do you enjoy doing/ do you have any hobbies?
- How would your colleagues describe you?
- How would your old manager describe you?
- Tell me about your previous jobs/ work experience
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England, England
I applied online. I interviewed at Las Iguanas (Birmingham, England, England)
2 interviews Training Trial Probation The hiring manager was asking me some very personal questions and was making me feel uncomfortable. When I addressed this he didn’t seem to want to give me a chance.
- Tell me something about you that I can’t find on your cv
- What’s the most fun thing you’ve done recently
- How would your previous employer describe you
- How would you describe yourself
- How do you like to be managed
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stratford, London, England, England
I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Las Iguanas (Stratford, London, England, England) in Jul 2018
Asked a few questions about why I wanted to work there and my availability. Everyone was really friendly and really polite. Lasted about 5 mins as the interview was cut short as I was only looking for a temporary position.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coventry, England, England
I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Las Iguanas (Coventry, England, England) in Jun 2018
I was told that my interview went very well and the interviewee was impressed and that they would contact me the following Monday. However I heard nothing back from them which I was quite dissapointed about.
- What can you offer our company?
Anonymous Employee in Reading, England, England
I applied in-person. I interviewed at Las Iguanas (Reading, England, England) in Jun 2018
Very relaxed but think it depends on the person interviewing you. Just try and reflect their attitude a bit. They obviously want personable and outgoing types to work on bar.
- Why do you want this job? Why would you be good for this job? the usual...
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sheffield, England, England
I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Las Iguanas (Sheffield, England, England) in Feb 2018
Applied online, received an invitation for an interview 30 minutes later which was 3 days later. Attended the interview and was seen by one of the managers. Was a very informal interview with the manager where she followed the questions which were on the interview sheet but there was a lot of small talk in between questions. Received an email informing me that I wasn't successful 5 days later.
- Why did you leave your previous job?
- Tell me 3 of your strenths
- Tell me 3 of your weaknesses
- How do you like to be managed?
- Have you got any holidays booked for the near future?
- Do you plan on travelling?
- What do you like to do in your spare time?
- What do you know about Las Iguanas?
- Have you ever been to Las Iguanas?
- Tell me which of your previous jobs you enjoyed the most?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plymouth, England, England
I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Las Iguanas (Plymouth, England, England) in Nov 2017
They responded very quickly, the day after I applied online. When I arrived for the face to face interview, the manager that was meant to interview me was not there yet. I had to wait 20 min for him to show up. It was clearly the first interview he has ever done as he was reading the questions from a paper and was struggling to process my answers.
- what did i not like about my previous job