LateRooms.com UI-UX Designer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

LateRooms.com UI-UX Designer Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

UI-UX Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LateRooms.com (Manchester, England).

Interview

Submitted an application online and within a week or so received a call to arrange a phone interview with the head of design. The phone interview lasted around 30 mins and was quite technical and covered my experience and why I would like to work for LateRooms.com. The interview asked me about aspects of the website and any ideas I had to improve the UI/UX. It was quite a relaxed interview and enjoyable but also got you thinking. Ultimately I wasn't a fit for the company as they were looking for somebody more experienced.

Interview Questions

• Have you taken a look at our current website? If so, what are you thoughts and how could the UI/UX be improved?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for LateRooms.com

UI-UX Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester City Centre, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at LateRooms.com (Manchester City Centre, England) in March 2016.

Interview

The process itself was very casual phone call followed by face to face interview. The original screener felt like it was there to gauge my understanding and perspective within the discipline. The face to face was more competence focused.

Interview Questions

• How would you resolve conflicting stakeholder requirements   1 Answer
    • What things interest you personally   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.