Laura Ashley Interview Questions

Updated 16 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 41 of over 41 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Laura Ashley

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Laura Ashley (London, England, England) in Apr 2021

Interview

it was good it consisted of 3 interviewees and they each asked a question alongside scenario based questions. They seemed really nice and kind and asked each question. at the end they asked me if i have any question. At the end of the interview they got back to me after ten days regarding my application and wheter I got accepted or not.

Interview Questions
  • what is something you have achieved that you are proud of
    1 Answer

Laura Ashley

Application

I interviewed at Laura Ashley

Interview

1st round face to face 1st round face to face 2nd round technical technical 3rd round HR round HR 4th round agreement It's good Positive experience But I declined the offer Interview questions tell me about yourself Why do you interested in the stream

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Laura Ashley

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Laura Ashley

Interview

Made you take a basic maths test however some of the table showing measurements were printed poorly and not readable. Still passed the maths test and had the follow up interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Laura Ashley

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Laura Ashley

Interview

Applied online, recieved a phone call and was brought into store. The whole process took around 3 weeks, and was very pleasant. Very relaxed and was made to feel comfortable.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, PE

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Laura Ashley (Toronto, PE) in Mar 2020

Interview

Asked some questions about your background, achievements and motivations How do you plan a day? Tell me about yourself Do you love to work in a fast-paced environment? How do you love a Japanese culture?

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buenos Aires

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Laura Ashley (Buenos Aires) in Mar 2020

Interview

Fue bastante corta, me preguntó lo básico de los empleos como ser disponibilidad horaria, lugar donde resido, con quienes vivo, secundario completo y que tipo de titulo tengo, etc. Muy corta entrevista pero muy dinámica al mismo tiempo

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Fulham, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Laura Ashley (Fulham, England, England) in Feb 2019

Interview

Quite quick, applied online then received an email and call back in a few days to book an interview. Would have preferred if interviews had better time slots. It was annoying that I had to accept the offer before seeing the contract. The contract was 6 months with the view to make permanent

Interview Questions
  • How many garments are you used to fitting per session/per week and how long do you take to send out fitting comments?

Laura Ashley

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Laura Ashley

Interview

Interview set up was fairly simply and they got back to me fast however it was all down hill from there. Everyone look depressed in the office and interview itself was supposedly formal but felt more like a chat. The worst of it was the fact that no follow up, update or feedback was provided after the interview.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Northern Ireland

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Laura Ashley (Belfast, Northern Ireland, Northern Ireland) in Jan 2018

Interview

Was given a maths test to complete before the interview begin. Was made to do this on the shop floor and had customers climbing over me. I was then taken upstairs into the office and given a very relaxed interview.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time you gave BAD customer service...

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Laura Ashley (London, England, England) in Aug 2017

Interview

Got email and call from HR, followed by a first and second interview. For the second interview, I was asked to do a mini project and presentation. This was not very "mini", it was quite large and took all the time from the call until the interview, without much sleep or time to do anything else. Never got any answer or feedback which is not very courteous after two interviews and asking the interviewee to do a lot of work (including handing it over to them to keep.)

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 41 Interviews