Lebara Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Lebara

2.6

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lebara (London, England) in December 2018.

Interview

Multi stage - met a number of different people from various areas of the business. I went through 3 face to face interviews after a phone screening and some online tests. I was very impressed with the people I met. The role was offered, and then they withdrew the offer.

Interview Questions

• How would you take Lebara forward in a changing market - a presentation was required   Answer Question

End User Computing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lebara (London, England) in September 2018.

Interview

Reshma and Ian were great and they must be gutted that their CTO was fixated and worried about me taking his role.
    Come on mr CTO. I applied for the end user computing manager role. Why on earth did you ask me questions on what my old team would say if I was offered the CTO position?
    I think the CTO will not last long there and will follow the other 5.

Glad that I didn't have to be dissapointed when they called me to bring me the bad news. I had 2 offers already.

Senior Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Lebara (London, England) in September 2018.

Interview

First round would be technical and second would be with manager , it is an direct hiring process no delay in replying for results. And good packing as you expected.

Interview Questions

• It's is about for all IT Servies and infra support   1 Answer

Interview

CV check etc via mail
    Meeting at HQ in Amsterdam with an HR specialist and a manager. Rather informal, easy going conversation.
    Hereafter, you would come back for a sales training before starting on the job

Interview Questions

• How does your previous work experience help you at this job?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lebara (London, England) in February 2018.

Interview

Went though two screening calls and two face 2 face with senior managers. final meeting with CTO. Then goes into radio silence while HR do the background checks and call referee's. This stage took about 3 weeks

Solutions Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lebara (London, England).

Interview

Written test followed by technical round, another technical round and final HR.
    Written test was around aptitude. Normally you don’t expect this for solution architect.
    I come round was technical round probing on solutions previously worked on. Key challenges and resolution you proposed

Interview Questions

• In a given solution what are key components to enhance user experience   Answer Question

Routing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Lebara (London, England) in February 2017.

Interview

Lengthy with fresh graduate assignments even for the experienced professionals. First interview was all based on previous experience and 3 online assessments which you would normally only get for the graduate scheme jobs. The job description was revised during the process. Time between 1st and 2nd interview took too long. I found the interview process very lengthy.

Interview Questions

• All the questions were related to the specific job from first interview onwards except the online assignments.   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Lebara (London, England).

Interview

The interview process was quick. I got phone call from the HR and then a phone interview. The face to face interview was good and the questions were relevant to the job advertised.

Senior NOC Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lebara (Chennai (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

There were three rounds . Online test , technical panel interview and telephonic . The interview will cover all the requirements posted in job description. After competition of interviews, the hiring process was also smooth.

Customer Service Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Lebara (London, England).

Interview

i had several intrview over the phone by HR and was asked about my expercnces a manger, also face to face with lebara HR and CSM, roll play, presnation and final interview with the CEO of the company i was suppose to support

Interview Questions

• how would you deal with a staff who is achivig his KPI but os constantly late   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.