Lebara Interview Questions

Updated 20 Mar 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 30 of over 30 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Lebara

Lebara

Application

I interviewed at Lebara

Interview

Quelques jours après la candidature un premier contact e-mail pour planifier l'entretien RH téléphonique suivi après deux jours d'un nouveau contact téléphonique pour annoncé l'intérêt pour mon profil afin qu'on se mette d'accord sur des disponibilités pour un entretien Manager sur place.

Interview Questions
  • Présentez-votre parcours Quelles sont vos forces?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lebara (London, England, England) in Dec 2018

Interview

Multi stage - met a number of different people from various areas of the business. I went through 3 face to face interviews after a phone screening and some online tests. I was very impressed with the people I met. The role was offered, and then they withdrew the offer.

Interview Questions
  • How would you take Lebara forward in a changing market - a presentation was required

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lebara (London, England, England) in Sep 2018

Interview

Reshma and Ian were great and they must be gutted that their CTO was fixated and worried about me taking his role. Come on mr CTO. I applied for the end user computing manager role. Why on earth did you ask me questions on what my old team would say if I was offered the CTO position? I think the CTO will not last long there and will follow the other 5. Glad that I didn't have to be dissapointed when they called me to bring me the bad news. I had 2 offers already.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lebara (London, England, England) in Sep 2018

Interview

First round would be technical and second would be with manager , it is an direct hiring process no delay in replying for results. And good packing as you expected.

Interview Questions
  • It's is about for all IT Servies and infra support

Lebara

Application

I interviewed at Lebara

Interview

CV check etc via mail Meeting at HQ in Amsterdam with an HR specialist and a manager. Rather informal, easy going conversation. Hereafter, you would come back for a sales training before starting on the job

Interview Questions
  • How does your previous work experience help you at this job?

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Lebara (London, England, England) in Feb 2018

Interview

Went though two screening calls and two face 2 face with senior managers. final meeting with CTO. Then goes into radio silence while HR do the background checks and call referee's. This stage took about 3 weeks

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lebara (London, England, England)

Interview

Written test followed by technical round, another technical round and final HR. Written test was around aptitude. Normally you don’t expect this for solution architect. I come round was technical round probing on solutions previously worked on. Key challenges and resolution you proposed

Interview Questions
  • In a given solution what are key components to enhance user experience
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 months. I interviewed at Lebara (London, England, England) in Aug 2017

Interview

A very long drawn out process over several months, first telephone interview and then another 4 face to face interviews, HR and then 3 other managers including my line manager

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Lebara (London, England, England) in Feb 2017

Interview

Lengthy with fresh graduate assignments even for the experienced professionals. First interview was all based on previous experience and 3 online assessments which you would normally only get for the graduate scheme jobs. The job description was revised during the process. Time between 1st and 2nd interview took too long. I found the interview process very lengthy.

Interview Questions
  • All the questions were related to the specific job from first interview onwards except the online assignments.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Lebara (London, England, England)

Interview

The interview process was quick. I got phone call from the HR and then a phone interview. The face to face interview was good and the questions were relevant to the job advertised.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 30 Interviews