Ledger Bennett Interview Questions

Updated Jul 29, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 3 interviews

Interviews at Ledger Bennett

Negative100%
Applied online100%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ledger Bennett

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ledger Bennett (Chicago, IL) in Jul 2021

Interview

The hiring manager just spoke about what interested him about modern marketing strategies without telling me about the role or asking how my current experiences applied to the current position. I never even had a chance to explain my experiences and how they related to this position. Towards the end of the conversation they just said I was not a fit for the role. When I asked about why I was not a fit he said it was because he realized I didn't work for a "tech company" and that he didn't know that because he didn't look at my application. This company needs someone with talent recruiting experience to conduct these interviews or else more bad Glassdoor ratings are going to come their way.

Interview Questions
  • The interviewer asked if I researched them personally.
    1 Answer
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ledger Bennett (Chicago, IL)

Interview

Two zoom calls, with the second one requiring a case study to be presented. I did not hear anything back after the second call even after following up with the HR person and being told I would get an update. Unprofessional treatment after a lot of effort put into a case study. Don’t know if these people are not cognizant of good hiring etiquette in the US or just have bad manners - either one is not acceptable. The way a company treats candidates during an interview process often reflects the way they will treat them when they are an employee....so it was good to know how they treat people before taking this any further. Based on what is posted on Glassdoor, I am not the only person this level of unprofessionalism has impacted....you have been warned, so be very careful!!!

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ledger Bennett (London, England) in Jul 2020

Interview

After 3 rounds of interviews I was offered the position, only for them to withdraw the offer once I'd handed in my notice at current employer over a disagreement on salary negotiation. Totally unprofessional bunch of people. Throughout the process I had to ask multiple times what the benefits/bonus/commissions/holiday/in-office perks/notice periods etc - EVERYTHING that is normally given straight up - had to chisel these totally pedestrian details out of them which ultimately I think lead to them thinking I was just in it for the money, not for the love... When I asked about how the vibe is in the office, what the culture is like... always came back to 'people work from home lots' and rarely come into office unless they need to, don't really do anything outside the office together, sounds pretty boring. No one asked what I was interested in outside of work, what kind of person I am... so many red flags throughout the interview process but I stuck with it... only to be proved right at the final hour. I shouldn't have applied in the first place as LB don't even fulfil the most important criteria for me when looking for a new agency role - for a marketing agency, if they can't make their own website/value proposition look cool/persuasive/impactful (anything other than boring and middle-of-the-road) - look elsewhere!!

Interview Questions
11 people found this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed