Lloyds Banking Group Interview Questions

Updated Dec 5, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 763 of over 763 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Lloyds Banking Group

Application

I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group

Interview

Had to do an online video assessment and question assessment. Then had to do a role play telephone call to pretend as if i were speaking to a customer. It was easy to complete.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you feel as if you would be a good candidate for this role?
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Lloyds Banking Group

Application

I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group

Interview

1. submit application and CV 2. receive a link to do the online assessment ( just numerical) 3. receive a Teams' link to enter the interview which last about 30 minutes 4. the assessment center (I have not receive this yet ...)

Interview Questions
  • basic information about myself give me a situation may happen during working and ask how to resolve

The latest conversations about Finance

JPMorgan Chase

87 Comments

Join the conversation on

Lloyds Banking Group

Application

I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group

Interview

Straight-forward video interview, 5-7 questions, why you, why the company, why this particular role, think about how to learn a new technology within a limited time. Would recommend to do some research about the company's culture. Focus on preparing for behavioral questions :)

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Lloyds Banking Group

Application

I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group

Interview

It was quite easy and simple Basic questions about examples like tell us a time u did something beyond clients expectations or a time when u made a mistake what did u do to make sure u wont repeat it

Interview Questions
  • Straight forward give us an example scenario type questions

Lloyds Banking Group

Application

I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group

Interview

The online assessments were so difficult and lengthy. It took me at least 3 hours. There were two different online assessments, both of the same length. Some elements involved video recordings while some involved working out math problems.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Lloyds Banking Group

Application

I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group

Interview

apply online application - online test (numerical test/ behavioural questions)- Job insight (interview questions/ numerical test) - AC ( group presentation/ team work) and one to one interview - offer

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Lloyds Banking Group

Application

I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group

Interview

There was an initial telephone interview that was competency based and then an assessment centre which included a further 1:1 interview and group exercises to test teamwork and problem-solving skills.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glasgow, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group (Glasgow, Scotland) in Nov 2021

Interview

Very strange starting interview, the questions seemed to be unnecessarily convoluted but they weren't exactly challenging. They just went over the general situational questions of how you would react to X not liking your presentation or wanting you to do something. Then some questions with reading graphs etc and finally onto what you wanted from your working life.

Interview Questions
  • Just general comprehension questions on data and situational responses.

Lloyds Banking Group

Application

I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group

Interview

We firstly had a group assesment and had some maths questions and general multiple choice questionnaires to judge workplace behaviours. We then had a one to one interview asking mainly competency based questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Lloyds Banking Group

Application

I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group

Interview

A guideline will be sent before the AC, the HR are nice and you can ask questions by WhatsApp if you needed. To be honest, the process is a bit long and you need to prepare enough water.

Interview Questions
  • four parts which include numerical questions, group discussions and questions one to one

Lloyds Banking Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group

Interview

The online assessment they do at the start of the process where they ask competency and personality questions but its stupid because the answers don't say much about either so it is stupid and its stupid

Interview Questions
  • Asked questions to identify competency
Viewing 1 - 10 of 763 Interviews