Lloyds Banking Group Interview Questions

Updated 26 Jul 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 728 of over 728 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Lloyds Banking Group

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group

Interview

The interviewer asked what are the scrum values and what is the statement that describes agile team that continuously adapt to new circumstances and enhance the methods of value delivery ?

Interview Questions
  • commitment, focus, openness, respect and courage and the second part of the answer is continuous Improvement.
    2 Answers
1 person found this interview helpful

Lloyds Banking Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group

Interview

The interviewers were super nice. The questions asked were generic interview questions and they were very motivations based thus easy to prepare for. The process was slightly longer than expected.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Lloyds Banking Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group

Interview

First, submit CV and cover letter. Receive a link to complete online test. (Numerical, Language, Logical) Telephone interview. (More about how to deal with clients) Assessment centre. (I did not reach this stage)

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Lloyds Banking Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group

Interview

Sent a coding test as well as a maths and logical reasoning test. Coding test consisted of several different tasks which can be completed in a language of your choice. Additionally had some general data science questions.

Interview Questions
  • How would you reduce overfitting when using a decision tree?

Lloyds Banking Group

Application

I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group

Interview

I provided my CV and cover letter and was asked to an assessment day with roughly 10 other candidates. The assessment centre was fairly standard, involving a group task, a presentation and an interview.

Interview Questions
  • What is your motivation for working with Lloyds Banking Group?

Lloyds Banking Group

Application

I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group

Interview

I had a very brief chat on the phone with the manager of the team, there was a technical test I had to complete to show technical competency, but this was relatively easy.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Lloyds Banking Group

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group

Interview

Obtained through the Lloyds Scholarship. Had an interview to obtain the scholarship. Travelled to solihull where i was given free accommodation. Interview lasted the whole day and involved and individual competency interview, a written task and presentation and finally a group interview involving a case study. Positive day.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Lloyds Banking Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group

Interview

Initially grouped together to explain job role and responsibilities. We were able to ask questions at this point. Then split to complete competency questions and role play. Took over a month to hear back.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a situation where you've had to deal with a difficult customer

Anonymous Employee in Chester, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group (Chester, England, England) in Apr 2021

Interview

Had to go through a personality test, then if successful a scenario test, if successful a pre-recorded video interview, if successful a roleplay interview phone call. Then told if successful for the roll or not.

Interview Questions
  • What interested you for applying to Lloyds Banking Group?
  • Tell us about a time when you went above and beyond to help a customer
  • Favourite and least favourite part of Customer Service

Lloyds Banking Group

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group in Apr 2021

Interview

It is an assessment day, having interview, numerical assessment, and individual presentation which last for about 3.5hours. The individual presentation could be prepared in advance and the topic will be sent before the day of assessment.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group (London, England, England) in Apr 2021

Interview

Overall pleasant experience of the interview process. The interviewers were polite, knowledgable, asked relevant questions. The technical assignment was a lengthy one, required a considerable amount of time. The process was: 1 technical interview with 1 interviewer Tech assignment (data science exercise) 1 interview with 2 interviewers, review of the tech assignment and tech questions 1 interview with the hiring manager

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 728 Interviews