Macy's Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Macy's Interview Questions

Interviews at Macy's

7,457 Interview Reviews

2.2

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Macy's.

Interview

The store manager interviews you and ask series of questions concerning what you have learned based on your past experiences as a leader. It was a moderately difficult set of questions asked.

Release Engineer Interview

Interview

Basic linux commands were tested and knowledge of different devops tools. usually 2 or 3 rounds for contractors. Usually difficult to satisfy the higher management. ready to accommodate anyone who is willing to learn. Organization is well diverse having multiple teams.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Macy's.

Interview

Fairly easy, more conversation like. Asked traditional interview questions such as how to de-escalate tense situations, tell me about yourself, weaknesses and strengths, tell me about a time when you witnessed something that was wrong and what did you do, where do you see yourself in five years, etc.

Second Assistant Manager Interview

Interview

Interview process is stream lined but for the most part it was under paid with too much work to do to justify actually have the type of pay they have.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time where your entire department depended on you   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Pretty straight forward asked you questions about experience and how you are a team player. Asked about previous experience. Asked about difficult situations I’ve encountered. Asked if I have used a cash register before.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Macy's.

Interview

I had a phone call with a recruiter, then an in person interview with the woman who would be my boss, then was given a design project to complete, and then returned to present.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my design process and had me complete a design project.   Answer Question

Events Coordinator Interview

Interview

Phone screen and then in-person interview with two people (pre-Covid times). Following the in-person I had a call with HR to further review position, they wanted another in-person interview but then the pandemic hit and the position closed (no more events!)

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to think quick on your feet to solve a problem.   Answer Question

Interview

2 interviews, one with a senior supply chain advisor, one with a finance exec, they ask about what you think of the website and who they are targeting. They expect you to ask questions

Interview Questions

• What is a hardship you went through that you overcame and how did you get through it?   Answer Question

Information Technology Interview

Interview

Technical Coderpad phone interview. Many companies are taking technical interviews at CoderPad. It was a good experience to solve data structure and algorithm problems in CoderPad, where you can choose a language you want to code.

Interview Questions

• Trapping rainwater problem available at leetcode. Must practice leetcode questions.   Answer Question

Interview

Super easy phone interview. Lasted about 15 minutes, just be yourself but professional. They want to know if you’re a good match for their company. Also dress professional (business casual) if in person.

Interview Questions

• What’s a difficult situation you experienced and how’d you overcome it   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.