Magzter Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Magzter

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Magzter (Chennai (India)).

Interview

Its good to have 5 step interview process like Telephonic Interview, Technical Test, one on one Technical Interview finally Group or Panel Interview process. This process moves very smooth and time based.

Interview Questions

• About latest technology used in the particular job postings   Answer Question

Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Magzter (Chennai (India)) in October 2011.

Interview

I just came for a first interview and completed with the two rounds of interview process and then I came for the other day for the final round which I got selected on the same day.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to name some magazine names and asked general questions about previous job profile.   Answer Question

Customer Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Magzter (Chennai (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

I got an interview letter from HR but when i went for interview the HR dint even bother to ask anything I was asked to wait outside which took half an hour after that i was given a written test and some random guy took me to an room and asked few questions. No introduction of the guy was given he just told he is working for past 6 months in magzter

Interview Questions

• They asked for overall experience and what i knew about magzter and was asked to work for 7 days a week since they dont have regular off and are running short of people. No proper questions were asked regarding the profile and unethical way to treat. Just informed will update   2 Answers

CSE Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Magzter (Chennai (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

The HR processed the screening/HR round and was assessing the communication skills. It is a chat and email support process and therefore the questions were simple and to the point. The interviewer in the next round wanted to evaluate me on email etiquette and basic computer/internet knowledge. Also he was briefing me the job roles and responsibilities. The whole interview process was over in less than a couple of hours.

UI-UX Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Interview

Guys you can go through interview process only if you promise them to submit any of your original educational certificate with them while you join. They may not inform this before coming to interview. So better decide yourself before going. I didn't proceed with the interview since I am not ok with submitting my originals with them.

Interview Questions

• Can you submit any of your original document while joining.?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Magzter.

Interview

They took 4 rounds for me. Informed me that i am selected, the HR messaged, mailed me like 10 times when the CEO wanted to interview me. A usual puppet (god bless his dignity)

Beware of such companies, they kept me waiting for a month saying that i am hired and they never provided the offer letter. The best thing was the senior staff informed me that they were looking for other candidates too for the post (who says that after Congratulating me and saying you will get this job). Then they vanished for 10 days and after once you message him they treat you like nothing happened and you are calling for the 1st time.

I have never seen such a confused and silly managements ever. Lucky are them that the company clicked

Interview Questions

• No use of telling it when these people don't even know how to hire a person   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.