McGregor Boyall Associates Interview Questions

Updated 13 Feb 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 11 of over 11 interviews

3.2
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at McGregor Boyall Associates

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McGregor Boyall Associates (London, England, England) in May 2018

Interview

Went through graduate rec-to-rec. Initial phone interview, then a 4 hour onsite meeting team memebers, future manager and MD. General experience review and some recruitment based tasks (CV reviewing, job ad writing, mock candidate phone call)

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McGregor Boyall Associates (London, England, England) in Apr 2018

Interview

2 Step Process - had a good chance to meet several members of the team will be joining and got to understand from several different people their opinions on the place.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you looking to join McGregor Boyall
    Answer Question
  • Where do you see yourself in 3,5 and 10 Years
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at McGregor Boyall Associates (London, England, England) in Jun 2017

Interview

Competency based interview with a range of current employees, from Associate Consultant up to Director. I went in for 3 interviews, each lasting between 1-3 hours, and was asked a relatively similar set of questions in each. There was ample time provided at the end for questions which allowed me to get a good feel of the company + the culture there.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at McGregor Boyall Associates (London, England, England) in Sep 2016

Interview

went through a recruitment company. Initial interview with the senior consultant in a team, invited for second round interview to meet the team leader and manager and internal recruiter.

Interview Questions
  • Why recruitment? What is the day to day role as a resourcer? How are you motivated to become successful in this sector? (Very informal interviews)

Application

Interview

Went through a series of non-formal interviews with various senior members of the company, most of them in the team I was going to be put in. This was done in their offices in Liverpool Street.

Interview Questions
  • They will ask questions about why you want to do the job and will mislead you into think the job requires a strong financial background. I felt tricked into the job.

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at McGregor Boyall Associates (London, England, England) in Jul 2016

Interview

Very pleasant experience. Great atmosphere from senior level all the way down. Honest company debrief. They made sure they knew exactly what they wanted from the candidate and asked consise, succinct questions. Would recommend to friends even purely for interview experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

McGregor Boyall Associates

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at McGregor Boyall Associates in Aug 2015

Interview

Sent CV with motivation letter to the local office HR, follow-up weekly to assess hiring; invited to meet offsite with Business Head and Head of HR. Declined due to no compliance hiring experience at senior, management level.

Interview Questions
  • Details of positions handled and client portfolio at recent employer, skills and personality assessment; commission earnings; leads generated and prospects converted to clients.

McGregor Boyall Associates

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at McGregor Boyall Associates in Apr 2015

Interview

The interview process was great as I was given more information on the organisation, given a clear idea of what was expected of me and even the opportunity to meet potential team members.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McGregor Boyall Associates (London, England, England) in Mar 2015

Interview

Strange and very unclear structure for interviews, it very much seem that the process was being interested as we were going along. I attended different interview and was never told before hand what the interview cod possibly interview this made it extremely hard to prepare for. It was applying for a trainee postion however it seemed they wanted someone who required little training.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at McGregor Boyall Associates (London, England, England) in Jan 2015

Interview

Met with hiring manager initially along with 4 others very intense interview process... But also very insightful. Really looking for someone who will fit into their culture, very important to research company beforehand.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 11 Interviews