Medivet Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Medivet

2.7

Mobile Patient Care Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shrewsbury, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medivet (Shrewsbury, England) in October 2020.

Interview

I sent my application , they contacted me within a week by emiling saying they wanted to invive me for an interview.I went for the interview and they said they would contact me the following week.I had to wait two weeks just to get a replay and that was after sending 2 emails and a phone call

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Medivet in June 2020.

Interview

Online form then a brief phone call to explain how the graduate programme works - very honest and layed out the potential negatives and asked if I still wanted to go ahead. Then put me in touch with a regional director for a zoom interview.

Interview Questions

• Clinical questions - common clinical presentations and what you would do   Answer Question

Graduate Vet Interview

Anonymous Employee in Watford, East of England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Medivet (Watford, East of England, England) in April 2020.

Interview

An initial phone call to find out which region I wanted to work in. Followed by a video conference (due to COVID-19), with the regional director I chose. This included a competency/experience discussion.

Interview Questions

Interview

good process, hiring manager + 1 Recruiter , mixed question based on generic HR questions to see cultural fit and also skill based to see profile fit. competency and best practice related questions .

Copywriter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Medivet.

Interview

The process consisted of three stages: an initial interview, a writing task and a second interview.
    The whole process was relaxed and fairly informal, the first being with my prospective line managers and the second including the head of department. It felt like they were more trying to get to know me as opposed to quizzing me on my employment history.
    The task was pretty straightforward, nothing that I found too difficult and I completed in it roughly two hours at home.
    Overall a very good experience.

Patient Care Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Watford, East of England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Medivet (Watford, East of England, England) in July 2019.

Interview

Applied online through Medivets Careers webpage and I received an email to say they wanted to progress with my application. I then had a phone screening with the area manager before being invited to a face to face interview. The interview took place at the Medivet Support Centre with the area manager. After 2 weeks I was offered a trial day at one of the local branches to get an insight and meet the teams.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work as a patient care assistant?   Answer Question
    • What do you know about Medivet?   Answer Question
    • What do you know about the role of a patient care assistant? What are the day to day tasks?   Answer Question
    • What experience do you have with animals? Was this in a veterinary environment?   Answer Question

Veterinary Surgeon Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Medivet (London, England) in January 2019.

Interview

Very short and punchy but good offer. Contact made quickly with interview arranged efficiently. Nice approach to actually making the offer. Could have been a little smoother with salary.

Interview Questions

• How would you price up a consult with blood test required   Answer Question

Campaign Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Watford, East of England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Medivet (Watford, East of England, England) in October 2018.

Interview

Two stage interview process, within a week of each other. Warm and friendly approach with a good amount of detail being provided on the role and Medivet itself.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Watford, East Midlands, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Medivet (Watford, East Midlands, England) in September 2018.

Interview

The process was very quick and easy. I had an initial conversation with the recruiter followed by two interviews in the space of 4 days. It was a very straightforward process.

Interview Questions

• Asked about marketing specialisms and cultural fit with the organisation   Answer Question

Veterinarian Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Medivet.

Interview

Telephone interview followed by Employer Interview and one day introduction.
    Pro: the day of introduction can be useful to see the environment of work
    Cons: the process takes really long and you need at least two days off from work.

Interview Questions

• Some question about clinical cases, CKD, hypothyroidism, your future, if any interest in any further specialisation   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.