Merkle Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Merkle Interview Questions

Interviews at Merkle

Digital Media Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Merkle (Pittsburgh, PA (US)) in October 2020.

Interview

The phone screen was around a 30 minute conversation about my background and why I was interviewed. There is a group panel coming up with 4 different employees over 2 hours, split into one hour blocks with 2 employees.

Interview Questions

• What made you apply for Merkle   1 Answer

Data Science Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Merkle (Phoenix, AZ (US)).

Interview

Very Good. Was anticipating an offer but position got cancelled because of COVID 19. Hoping on getting a full-time position here. I don't know what else to write? How do you expect a 30 words from a student who is applying for the first time?

Media Planner Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Merkle.

Interview

Process was very straight forward. Much more streamlined than any other interview I've had. Two initial phone calls and an in person. I felt that once I was done with the second interview call it was more of a formality. they seemed very interested and engaged right off the bat.

Audience Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Merkle (Columbia, MD (US)).

Interview

Straight Forward, brief questions that tested ones inept ability to utilize statistics in the realm of marketing. It starts with an HR vet and then there is phone screen with another analyst on the team. The final stage is an on-campus interview where there are a series of 1:1 interviews that test skills and other knowledge related to the job.

Associate Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Merkle (Chicago, IL (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

I applied online through my university. I had a phone interview with a recruiter and then went in for 2 2-on-1 interviews. They absolutely grilled me, asking for definitions of certain things. Finished in about 30 mins, but they made me sit and talk about campus life for another 30 minutes.

Marketing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Merkle (Columbia, MD (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

The interview process was a phone screening first and then a technical phone interview with a manager. They told me that I would have an phone interview but did not specify that it was a technical so I was a little surprised.

Interview Questions

• Given two SQL codes; determine whether the output would be the same or different.   Answer Question

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlottesville, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Merkle (Charlottesville, VA (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

The interview process was in several stages, just as any usual data science interview processes. It went really well, it was very quick, and all the questions were straight to the point. I reached the final stage and had an onsite interview, after which I have never heard back! I followed up multiple times with the recruiter and the hiring manager, and got no response. It was extremely unprofessional of them to leave someone hanging like that, I would have understood if the answer was no, or they got a hiring freeze, but it is really hard to sympathize with a company that takes you through the entire interview process and then stops all communication. My time and efforts could be invested more wisely.

Interview Questions

• I had a phone screening as the initial interview, which briefly went over my resume and relevant experience. As the second stage I received a project, which required answering a few questions using statistical modeling techniques. The third stage was a phone interview in which we went over the project and I was asked additional statistical and programming questions. The on-site interview then was meeting with representatives of multiple teams. The questions there were also related to statistics and programming, but also included more general behavioral questions. The last stage of the on-site interview was presentation of a previous project with overview of techniques, results, and lessons learned.   Answer Question

Interview

Schedule the interview by email. Phone screen with some simple questions. Last about 15 minutes. It takes several days to hear from them. The next step is a technical assessment on phone which last about 30 minutes.

SEO Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Green Tree, Montgomery, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Merkle (Green Tree, Montgomery, PA (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

After applying online, I had a phone screening interview. Then, a couple of months later I got called back for a 2-hour on-site interview. I had two rounds of interviews, each with two people. Very kind, supportive, and helpful employees. Overall, a really good experience.

Audience Analytics Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Merkle (Columbia, MD (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

This is an onsite interview for a entry level position: meet with senior analyst, manager and director one by one. Talk about my past experience and academic background. The people there are very nice.

Interview Questions

• What is your ideal work style: how much time on technical work and how much time on communication with clients?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.