Merkle Interview Questions

Updated 8 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 441 of over 441 interviews

Recruiter10%
Employee Referral9%
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Merkle (Bangalore)

Interview

Very poorly coordinated interview process. They HRBP will make you do unnecessary lengthy assignment and expect you to appear for 3 odd Interview rounds. Then, all of a sudden wouldn't even bother to revert with the feedback/candidature-status. Indeed, it was a very disappointing Interview-experience. Process needs a lot of improvement.

Interview Questions
  • Please walk us through your profile.
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Merkle

Application

I interviewed at Merkle

Interview

1st- HR Interview (Questions About You, your CV and soft skills etc.) 2nd- Technical Interview (OOP in Java, theoretical and practical questions, and final feedback) In the end you'll get feedback. It is a chill interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Merkle

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Merkle

Interview

Long process, there are multiple interviews, analytics test, case presentation and team activity. Total process might take around 1 month and a half until they offer you the position. Team activity was just a role play, easy and fun to be part of.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Merkle (London, England, England) in May 2021

Interview

It went pretty quickly. Applied online and went through the whole 4-stage interview process in 2 weeks. I knew the outcomes for each stage pretty quickly too. Had all the process online due to covid rules.

Interview Questions
  • It was mostly about Analytics and there was a coding test at the second stage too. Final stage you had to prepare an Analytics presentation.

Merkle

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Merkle

Interview

It was 3 step process case study , guesstimate and cultural fit with questions around Digital Marketing like seo , sem crm and other tools aa well . So prepare a case study and guesstimate pretty well for the same . Also give an overview of Marketing budget you have handled earlier .

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Merkle

Application

I interviewed at Merkle

Interview

phone interview was set up to discuss elements of my CV and motivations for the role. Was asked to research PPC and related areas prior to call. This step is followed by a formal interview

Interview Questions
  • what do you understand about PPC how do your previous customer based hospitality roles prepare you for this role what skills in your degree do you think are key for this job

Merkle

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Merkle

Interview

Hay varios pasos pero el chico de RRHH se lo curró y el equipo al completo luego asistió a la entrevista para entre todos decidir una respuesta respecto a la oferta

Interview Questions
  • Experiencia previa en otras empresas

Merkle

Application

I interviewed at Merkle

Interview

Phone interview: general questions about career plan, ideal work place. Are you a culture fit? In person: Excel knowledge test & metric based questions. Multiple problems discussing troubleshooting metric performance

Interview Questions
  • Look at two different scenarios and determine which situation is stronger

Merkle

Application

I interviewed at Merkle

Interview

Had to give a presentation on past work, there were several rounds of interviews. Met several members of the team. Overall it was fine but when they extended an offer it was for less pay than originally discussed and the reporting structure had changed.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Merkle

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Merkle

Interview

The entire process was very smooth, Talent Acquisition team is very helpful. 1. Aptitude test 2. Psychometric test followed up with 2 interactive Interviews. Just go through the website once prior to your interview and be confident when it comes to analytical questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 441 Interviews