Michelmores Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 9 Jul 2018

3.1

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Employee in Exeter, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Michelmores (Exeter, England) in April 2017.

Interview

One interview held at the head office with department head. Was made to feel very welcome and put at ease. Interview style was fairly casual and conducting in the manner of a conversation rather than a question and answer session.

Interview Questions

• Asked various questions around my experience of various forms of industry contracts and documents.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Exeter, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Michelmores (Exeter, England) in April 2017.

Interview

Interview with partners and other senior members of the team.
    Calls with Recruitment team to discuss benefits, salary etc.
    Further face to face meeting with the partners to assess suitability for the role.

Interview Questions

• How do you see yourself fitting in wthin the team?   1 Answer

Credit Controller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Exeter, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Michelmores (Exeter, England) in July 2016.

Interview

Based both on experience and fit into the team, very relaxed atmosphere, I felt very welcome and appreciated from the interview date. I was ready for a change, especially looking for a job that would allow me a very much needed work/family balance ( I am a mum and a wife, as well as a credit controller!).
    I am so pleased I went for the interview and accepted the job offer as 5 months down the line I am very happy and look forward to more happy months and years to come.

Interview Questions

• if I was ready for a change   1 Answer

Personal Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Exeter, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Michelmores (Exeter, England) in October 2015.

Interview

Really speedy process, I applied for the role online and was called within a few days by one of the Recruiters for an informal conversation. I had an interview with one of the Team Leaders and a PA, was given lots of information about the company and team - which was great. Interview was a standard competency based.

I had a second meeting which was with 2 team leaders, I had the opportunity to meet some of the team and walk around the office.

Interview Questions

• How you prioritise a busy workload?   1 Answer

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Michelmores (London, England) in December 2015.

Interview

I applied online, I was then contacted by the recruiter and he gave me a brief telephone interview, I subsequently had two face- to- face interviews. I was very impressed with how the recruiters kept me up to date with my application. If I had any questions to ask I would usually get a response within a couple of hours.

Interview Questions

• All the questions were competency based mainly around the role I was applying for and my past experiences.   1 Answer

Michelmores Response

8 Apr 2016 – Recruitment Manager

Thank you for taking the time to write this review, welcome to the Firm and the London team. I am pleased you had a positive recruitment experience.

Head Credit Controller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Exeter, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Michelmores (Exeter, England) in December 2015.

Interview

Two face-to-face interviews. One with line manager, 1 with more senior managers. Could not have been more warmly welcomed. Great office environment. Interviews were planned around my then working hours. About an hour for each interview.

Interview Questions

• What will you do in your first 100 days   1 Answer

Litigation Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Employee in Exeter, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Michelmores (Exeter, England) in June 2018.

Interview

Very formal for first interview with competency questions and questions about situations and going through cv. second interview more informal and just a chat really. Very friendly and approachable.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you have had to deal with a complex situation.   Answer Question

Office Assistant Apprentice Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Michelmores (Bristol, England) in March 2018.

Interview

The interview was organised via Damar Training for my apprenticeship, I was invited to a quick phone interview and then was invited to an interview at Michelmores. I arrived at the workplace and was kindly greated by Lisa and Stef, they interviewed me and were friendly and helpful. They gave me a further insight into the job description and what I would do on a day to day basis and were very open. I was then rang a day or two after the interview to say that I was offered the job.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Michelmores (Bristol, England) in April 2018.

Interview

I was contacted directly by Michelmores LLP, HR manager in the Bristol office. A two stage interview process - one with the HR recruitment manager on the telephone and the other a face to face interview with the department head (a partner) and direct team leader (senior associate).

The entire interview process and decision making was quick (just under two weeks) which was very impressive.

I was made to feel to very welcome and put at ease during the interview. The Interview style was relatively casual and conducted in a manner of a question and answer session.

Interview Questions

• Asked various questions around my experience, education, and career aspirations.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.