Michelmores Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 19 Oct 2017

3.3

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Employee in Exeter, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Michelmores (Exeter, England) in April 2017.

Interview

One interview held at the head office with department head. Was made to feel very welcome and put at ease. Interview style was fairly casual and conducting in the manner of a conversation rather than a question and answer session.

Interview Questions

• Asked various questions around my experience of various forms of industry contracts and documents.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Exeter, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Michelmores (Exeter, England) in April 2017.

Interview

Interview with partners and other senior members of the team.
    Calls with Recruitment team to discuss benefits, salary etc.
    Further face to face meeting with the partners to assess suitability for the role.

Interview Questions

• How do you see yourself fitting in wthin the team?   1 Answer

Credit Controller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Exeter, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Michelmores (Exeter, England) in July 2016.

Interview

Based both on experience and fit into the team, very relaxed atmosphere, I felt very welcome and appreciated from the interview date. I was ready for a change, especially looking for a job that would allow me a very much needed work/family balance ( I am a mum and a wife, as well as a credit controller!).
    I am so pleased I went for the interview and accepted the job offer as 5 months down the line I am very happy and look forward to more happy months and years to come.

Interview Questions

• if I was ready for a change   1 Answer

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Michelmores (London, England) in December 2015.

Interview

I applied online, I was then contacted by the recruiter and he gave me a brief telephone interview, I subsequently had two face- to- face interviews. I was very impressed with how the recruiters kept me up to date with my application. If I had any questions to ask I would usually get a response within a couple of hours.

Interview Questions

• All the questions were competency based mainly around the role I was applying for and my past experiences.   1 Answer

Michelmores Response

8 Apr 2016 – Recruitment Manager

Thank you for taking the time to write this review, welcome to the Firm and the London team. I am pleased you had a positive recruitment experience.

Head Credit Controller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Exeter, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Michelmores (Exeter, England) in December 2015.

Interview

Two face-to-face interviews. One with line manager, 1 with more senior managers. Could not have been more warmly welcomed. Great office environment. Interviews were planned around my then working hours. About an hour for each interview.

Interview Questions

• What will you do in your first 100 days   1 Answer

Personal Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Exeter, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Michelmores (Exeter, England) in October 2015.

Interview

Really speedy process, I applied for the role online and was called within a few days by one of the Recruiters for an informal conversation. I had an interview with one of the Team Leaders and a PA, was given lots of information about the company and team - which was great. Interview was a standard competency based.

I had a second meeting which was with 2 team leaders, I had the opportunity to meet some of the team and walk around the office.

Interview Questions

• How you prioritise a busy workload?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.