Missguided Interview Questions

Updated Oct 15, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 33 of over 33 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Missguided

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Missguided (Manchester, England) in Oct 2021

Interview

I applied online. The Hr Recruiter called me and asked me to send over any relevant artwork. They then set me a design brief to design a ridiculous amount of clothing to be created in one week and I was email it over to them for FREE!! if they used freelancers it would cost them over £1000. But this is part of the "application process". I sent it over and got an email saying I was unsuccessful with no explanation. I didn't even get an interview.

Interview Questions
  • Didn't even get an interview. They just want free designs!
    Answer Question

Missguided

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Missguided

Interview

A zoom call follows a phone call screening; if successful, you are tasked to prepare a presentation based on a brief. The presentation lasted around an hour and required a decent chunk of preparation given the questions. After getting to the final stage and giving a presentation, complete radio silence, even after nudging politely multiple times for feedback. Disappointing to see this level of blatant disregard, given the time and effort people put into preparing for a task of that depth. I won't apply for a role or endorse the company again after my experience.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Missguided

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Missguided

Interview

We had a large recruitment day with individual one to one interviews aswell as group tasks which involved taking a selfie together and styling an outfit, it was laid back and social

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Missguided (Manchester, England) in Apr 2021

Interview

I sent the application in 2 weeks I got email from HR for a telephone call. I replied to them they took their sweet 2days to get back to me. Finally we scheduled for telephone interview. It was at 2:30pm and I waited for 10mins and no call so I emailed them saying if it’s still happening. He apologised and we rescheduled for 4pm. We had a good chat. He booked me an interview next day with the managing team. That interview went well too. Everyone was very friendly. Not going to lie I was a big nervous. They had structured questions. It went well. Next day I got the call with the offer.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself? Current job and what you do in uni?
  • Tell me about a project that you are proud of where you were involved and what was it? And what did you contribute?
  • Tell me about a project where you took initiative?
  • Tell me about a recent project where you were involved?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Missguided (Manchester, England)

Interview

Interview day was fun and enjoyable. Had a tour around the building with a group, and then completed a mini test which had typical merchandising calculations. Later in the afternoon had a 1:1 interview. However I never received any email from them after. Its not hard to write a rejection email and so many others have complained of this behavior you would think Missguided would have done something about it by now but it seems to be that they carry on acting unprofessionally.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Missguided (Manchester, England) in Sep 2020

Interview

Really lovely process, friendly team good atmosphere and they made me feel extremely comfortable. They have a fantastic approach to new people and it was a soft approach. I had two interviews overall both over teams. The second round was a presentation I prepared.

Interview Questions
  • How would you manage the programme, what is your work style

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Missguided (Manchester, England) in Sep 2020

Interview

Applied online and heard back within a few weeks to set up telephone interview. All went well and was told the interviews would be held via zoom at the end of the week (this was on Tuesday) and I would hear back to know if I’d gotten one. The company pretty much ghosted me at this point and still have not been back in touch.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Missguided (Manchester, England) in Aug 2020

Interview

phone call where i was asked about my skills etc. current job info and what i do day to day. also about software that i can use and tasks relating to the job i was being interviewed for.

Interview Questions
  • where do you see yourself in 5 years

Missguided

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Missguided

Interview

I heard back from Missguided within a week of applying and felt quite confident about this. HR got in touch to arrange an interview but had to postpone to a later time than planned. The interview was a chat with HR on the phone which then also felt quite rushed. I was asked about previous work experience and told that other candidates had more experience than me - I suppose it was honest and early feedback but it didn't leave me with an overly positive outlook of the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Missguided (Manchester, England) in Jun 2019

Interview

Completed 3 rounds of interviews - one on the telephone and two in-person including a presentation of a work assignment. The project was to analyse a large dataset, hundreds of thousands of rows, and present to them an analysis of a topic of my choice. It was like university coursework. I spent at least 24 working hours on in it in total. I understood there were four finalists being interviewed for the position. I was told I would hear back the following week of the outcome. That week came and went silently with no communication from Missguided and then another week later I emailed to ask politely for an update as they had made it clear they wanted to have made a decision by then. I received no response from either of the two people I emailed, who both interviewed me. If I was unsuccessful, then a 30 second copy/ paste email letting me know would have been considerate. That would have been professional too. Instead they decide to ghost me and not respond to any emails after the final interview. Ghosted. After 3 interviews, hours of my time invested and being led to believe I was the first choice candidate. One of the interviewers was even head of a department too and yet he decided ghosting me was the right thing to do. I was nothing but professional, yet they were disrespectful, lazy and immoral. Even if they offered me the job now out of the blue I would decline it as they made themselves look bad throughout the process. Even the receptionist was f'ing and blinding with no care for her impression on visitors. I was an interviewee, but what about suppliers, partners, customers etc. ? Other glassdoor reviews wrote they treat employees as replaceable and I agree. Another person left a review with a similar experience as mine. Missguided describe their own culture as 'sassy' and I say 'sassy' because they abuse it as an excuse to be cunty. A nice office does not mean it's not an ugly place to work. Finally, to the two people who interviewed me: grow a pair.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 33 Interviews