Moogsoft Interview Questions

Updated Apr 21, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 67 of over 67 interviews

Sales Engineer

184 Comments

Join the conversation on

Moogsoft

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Moogsoft in Mar 2021

Interview

I received an email with asking if I was available for an initial phone call at a specific time. I replied back that I could manage that time. However, when the appointed time rolled around, nobody called me.

Moogsoft

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Moogsoft in Jun 2020

Interview

Interview via referral. Spoke with the executive recruiter who walked me through the process. The screening process was unique in that the recruiter really likes to know their candidates. I was given the opportunity to present my case as part of the recruiter's write up since I was junior in my years of experience.

Interview Questions
  • 1. How do you measure the impact of AI ops 2. How would you position AI Ops to someone in DevOps/SRE Panel Round: Present on a topic that is interesting to you. The audience will be a mix of Sales and SEs
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Moogsoft (London, England, England)

Interview

Three stage process stretching over 2 months . Spoke to over 10 people in 8 rounds totalling over 6 hours of my time . That is the most I have had. The hiring manager and I first spoke via video call. By the time I was invited for a face to face, the hiring manager had forgotten things we discussed in our earlier conversation! I liked most of the panel. Some key people though seemed unsure of what they expected from the role. Seemed to me like a general catch all role. Did not hear back. Had to follow up for feedback and after 8 interviews stretching over 3 months was told in a single line that I didn't have the right combination of people and technical skills. Not sure if the role was filled or is currently filled.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Moogsoft

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Moogsoft

Interview

I was reached by their representative and she has scheduled an initial phone call. However, that person didn't give me a call at that time. I emailed her asking If she wants to rescheduled and all she said was "sure". At the second time of the interview, she did not call me AGAIN. At that time I decided not to even bother emailing. In a few days, I am receiving another email thanking me for reaching out and stating that she wants to discuss the opportunities. We scheduled a call for the 3rd time. Finally, the phone call has happened and we discussed the role and she said that she will pass my resume to the hiring manager. A few days later I've received an email from her, stating that the competition was strong and they decided to go a different direction. Literally, without having any technical interview. And, of course, no feedback was provided when I asked what was the reason for this decision because the position looked like a great fit. Also, that position was posted on Glassdoor again a couple of days later.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Moogsoft (San Francisco, CA) in May 2020

Interview

Quick and well communicated. I was kept in the loop the through the whole process. Everyone was extremely helpful and up front with expectations and timelines. At no point did I feel like I was waiting too long for an answer or next steps.

Interview Questions
  • How long do you feel is an acceptable time to complete a ticket?

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Moogsoft (San Francisco, CA) in Jan 2020

Interview

The interview process at Moogsoft was quite easy and efficient. They were very transparent throughout the entire process and worked around my schedule. I had several rounds of phone interviews followed by a day onsite at their San Francisco office where I met with many of the different teams.

Interview Questions
  • Why Moogsoft?
  • Where do you see yourself in 5-10 years, both professionally and personally? Moogsoft is big on culture and they seemed to really care about personal growth

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Moogsoft (San Francisco, CA) in Dec 2019

Interview

Pretty standard experience until the post-interview phase. The recruiter said they'd have an answer by a certain date but that day came and went, I had to email and follow up more than once to check what was going on. Additionally, I was pressured to provide a salary number even though I had already declined to give one numerous times. Experience with the actual interviewers and manager was great, experience with the recruiter was subpar.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kingston upon Thames, England, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Moogsoft (Kingston upon Thames, England, England) in Oct 2019

Interview

Phone interview with (San Francisco based) Talent Acquisition Manager, followed a couple of weeks later by video conference with UK based Senior Director (hiring manager) followed by Kingston office based office face to face with most of the team who would report into the QA Manager position as well as others (8 people face to face in total).

Interview Questions
  • The difference between QA and Test

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Moogsoft (Rochester, NY) in Sep 2019

Interview

The recruiter staff were very engaging and very professional throughout. Coming from a very large IT systems company it actually was quite refreshing how personal and well informed everyone was throughout the process. I always knew where I was in the engagement and their flexibility in managing the entire process was epic. Enough so that I took the job!

Interview Questions
  • I had to prepare a presentation on a technical subject

Moogsoft

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Moogsoft

Interview

I explained how know the company really well and that i have the experience to do the job. That I work well with others and i'm constantly seeking to learn. I'm motivated. I'm excited about the job and I took them through my plan for the first 90 days.

Interview Questions
  • decribe your spirit animal decribe your spirit animal decribe your spirit animal decribe your spirit animal decribe your spirit animaldecribe your spirit animaldecribe your spirit animalvvv
Viewing 1 - 10 of 67 Interviews