Moogsoft Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Moogsoft Interview Questions

Interviews at Moogsoft

Sales Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Moogsoft in June 2020.

Interview

Interview via referral. Spoke with the executive recruiter who walked me through the process. The screening process was unique in that the recruiter really likes to know their candidates. I was given the opportunity to present my case as part of the recruiter's write up since I was junior in my years of experience.

Interview Questions

• 1. How do you measure the impact of AI ops
      2. How would you position AI Ops to someone in DevOps/SRE

Panel Round:
      Present on a topic that is interesting to you. The audience will be a mix of Sales and SEs   Answer Question

Engineering Role Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Moogsoft.

Interview

I was reached by their representative and she has scheduled an initial phone call. However, that person didn't give me a call at that time. I emailed her asking If she wants to rescheduled and all she said was "sure". At the second time of the interview, she did not call me AGAIN. At that time I decided not to even bother emailing.
    In a few days, I am receiving another email thanking me for reaching out and stating that she wants to discuss the opportunities. We scheduled a call for the 3rd time. Finally, the phone call has happened and we discussed the role and she said that she will pass my resume to the hiring manager.
    A few days later I've received an email from her, stating that the competition was strong and they decided to go a different direction. Literally, without having any technical interview. And, of course, no feedback was provided when I asked what was the reason for this decision because the position looked like a great fit.
    Also, that position was posted on Glassdoor again a couple of days later.

IT Support Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Moogsoft (San Francisco, CA (US)) in May 2020.

Interview

Quick and well communicated. I was kept in the loop the through the whole process. Everyone was extremely helpful and up front with expectations and timelines. At no point did I feel like I was waiting too long for an answer or next steps.

Interview Questions

• How long do you feel is an acceptable time to complete a ticket?   1 Answer

Enterprise Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Moogsoft (San Francisco, CA (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

The interview process at Moogsoft was quite easy and efficient. They were very transparent throughout the entire process and worked around my schedule. I had several rounds of phone interviews followed by a day onsite at their San Francisco office where I met with many of the different teams.

Interview Questions

• Why Moogsoft?   Answer Question
    • Where do you see yourself in 5-10 years, both professionally and personally? Moogsoft is big on culture and they seemed to really care about personal growth   Answer Question

Java Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Moogsoft (San Francisco, CA (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

Pretty standard experience until the post-interview phase.

The recruiter said they'd have an answer by a certain date but that day came and went, I had to email and follow up more than once to check what was going on. Additionally, I was pressured to provide a salary number even though I had already declined to give one numerous times.

Experience with the actual interviewers and manager was great, experience with the recruiter was subpar.

Interview Questions

Moogsoft Response

20 Mar 2020

Thank you for bringing this to our attention - We aspire to make every contact with Moogsoft and an exceptional one. I hope you will continue to apply to positions as Moogsoft as we grow.

Senior Technical Instructor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Moogsoft (Rochester, NY (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

The recruiter staff were very engaging and very professional throughout. Coming from a very large IT systems company it actually was quite refreshing how personal and well informed everyone was throughout the process. I always knew where I was in the engagement and their flexibility in managing the entire process was epic. Enough so that I took the job!

Interview Questions

• I had to prepare a presentation on a technical subject   1 Answer

Product Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Moogsoft (New York, NY (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

Was referred by a previous colleague. Applied via Glassdoor, had initial phone screen with recruiter, then with the Director of Support Services, followed by a panel interview with the head of Engineering and a QA engineer then finally with two members of the Support team. All of the interviews were personable and casual which made me feel less nervous.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience with MySQL?   Answer Question
    • What exposure have you had to the following technologies? Nginx, elasticsearch, Apache tomcat, rabbitmq and MySQL?   Answer Question
    • How would you troubleshoot a network issue?   Answer Question

Senior Manager/Director of Demand Gen Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Moogsoft (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Made it to a second round interview. Both were conducted via phone. The initial exploration call was pleasant. The second was not. Here's why.

In the second, the interviewer did not have much direction with her questions. When I asked whether or not the marketing team had staff for operations, I was curtly told if I'd have looked at her background prior to the interview I would have known the answer to that question. (A) Her profile doesnt say anything about marketing operations experience, (B) I cant determine her staff from her linkedin resume that's unrelated, (C) I could've said the same thing about every questions she asked me. Speaking of, it was clear she didnt review my resume - she didnt know what SaaS was even though she sells it (Mind Blowing), was unclear about my career progression with B2B though I have that thoroughly detailed in my resume, and she was unsure what marketing softwares I used even though it was listed at the top of my resume. What nerve.

Director of Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Moogsoft (San Francisco, CA (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

First call with recruiter. Second call with Manager. Phone calls with sales management. Sales presentation to three executive managers. I also met with the CEO, but was an unplanned meeting.

Interview Questions

• What key metrics would you use to measure success in your role?   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Moogsoft.

Interview

The interview process was very streamlined. I was contacted promptly by a recruiting contractor and interviews were set up promptly. In addition the process was relatively quick - I enjoyed the overall experience.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.