MyLocum Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at MyLocum Group

Personal Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ilford, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MyLocum Group (Ilford, England) in December 2016.

Interview

They found me themselves on a recruiting site. I had a long phone interview with the boss himself, then he invited me to a face-to-face interview which lasted about 50 minutes. The interview was not stressful, very informal, which seemed very odd to me. No preparation was needed, honestly. The thing that bothered me is that the salary offer was of 16000GB/per year for every employee, no matter the profession. Also, the CEO thinks that employees do not need to be told when they did well in their work, only when they did bad or worse than expected. I think that such an attitude breeds an unhealthy work environment because people do need to be encouraged.

Interview Questions

• Will I be able not to cave in when the boss's wife makes demands of me, like coffee for her?   Answer Question
    • Am I able to work overtime?   Answer Question

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ilford, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at MyLocum Group (Ilford, England) in April 2016.

Interview

Went in twice for an interview because the director had forgotten. Second time being interviewed unnecessary questions were asked and problems within the company was said, such as employee flirting with each other, being pregnant and leaving work, paying too much money for wrong people, and complaining about his wife being jealous of him in the workplace.

Interview Questions

• Would you bring your personal problems into work?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.