NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory Interview Questions

Updated Sep 1, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 259 of over 259 interviews

Employee Referral9%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory

Application

I interviewed at NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory

Interview

2 rounds of interviews, everyone is very nice but strategically straight faced. I really appreciate their attention to detail. Can I please look at the reviews now? Dont you get enough money selling ad space? I really dont like this

Interview Questions
  • how are you today my friend
    1 Answer
1 person found this interview helpful

NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory

Application

I interviewed at NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory

Interview

My interviewer (who ended up being my manager) was super friendly, we chatted about past experience and interests, had probably 3 calls in total but nothing super technical. Got the internship offer a few weeks later.

Interview Questions
  • What projects have you worked on? What was your past internship like? What are you interested in?

NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory

Application

I interviewed at NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory

Interview

It was a one time interview and they made it seem more personal and less scary. They make you feel welcome and approach you in a professional and also friendly manner

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory

Interview

The onsite interview was all day. I met with numerous experienced engineers and they asked many challenging technical questions related to various sub-disciplines of mechanical engineering. Questions had to be answered with pencil and paper, white board, or verbally.

Interview Questions
  • How would you derive the equations of motion for a cylinder rolling down an inclined plane?

NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory

Interview

Unprofessional. The recruiter was 20 minutes late, called to reschedule, and then 15 minutes late for the rescheduled call. Said she'd be in touch in 1-2 weeks. No follow-up even until now.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory

Application

I interviewed at NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory

Interview

Went to a recruiting info sesh, applied, got an email invite to interview. Interview was an hour and all behavioral. Very friendly people. Waited for about 3 weeks until I got an offer. Most competitive part was probably the resume drop (on LinkedIn alone there were hundreds of apps for one position after only 2 days)

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory in Jun 2021

Interview

Phone interview screening for full-time job, however recruiter was somewhat unprepared and did not have my resume on hand, so there wasn't many questions relevant to my resume that they could ask me which I feel slightly hurt my chances overall

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory

Application

I interviewed at NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory

Interview

Wanted to know more about personal projects and whether it related to the project tasks. They also wanted to get to know the candidate's experience with robotics and designing/modifying mechanisms.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory

Interview

Good company with great talent. Spent the last 8 years at JPL and made many friends during the employment. Interview process was very lengthy and the process was very thorough.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory (Irvine, CA) in Apr 2021

Interview

Phone interview. Interviewer called and asked for a basic rundown of resume and to tell them a bit about yourself. After brief introductions, the interviewer then went over the basics of the job position and then asked what relevant work I had to the position.

Interview Questions
  • Interviewer will ask you to run down your list of items present on your resume.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 259 Interviews