NMBRS Interview Questions

Updated Dec 4, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 14 of over 14 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at NMBRS

NMBRS

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at NMBRS in Nov 2021

Interview

I applied online for .Net developer position. The whole process took almost 1 month, with many interviews and a coding assignment. 1. Cultural interview (HR) - 45 minutes 2. Coding assignment - 2 hours 3. Technical interview (2 senior developers) - 1h 30 m 4. CTO interview - 1h The process start with the cultural interview where HR try to explain the company cultural with No manager hierarchy and checks if you fit with the company culture. After that, an assignment is assigned to finish it in around 2 hours. If you successfully completed the assignment, then a technical interview with 2 senior developers in the team is done. The last stage is to have a conversation with CTO around 1 hour long. Final thoughts: After the long and hectic process, I was rejected based on the reason that I am not fit with No managers' company culture. Which is completely wrong because I am working in a same culture from last 5 years, and even it was the first phase of the interview. It's a same kind of reply they have with another interview which you can be checked in Glassdoor. In my opinion, this company has no respect and value for the candidate's time and have same kind of excuses in the name of company culture after spending months in hiring process. If the candidate does not fit with the company culture, then it should be diagnosed in first step in cultural interview. In my opinion, the final decision is based on the CTO interview, and he is the only feedback guy to check whether the candidate should be given offer or not. Whatever they said with No manager hierarchy is completely a false and untruth speech. If you still think you want to waste your 1 month with all kind of interviews and coding test, then I wish you good luck. Because even after being successful in all interviews and coding test they will have same reply that unfortunately you are not culturally fit with the company and reject you which is kind of joke.

Interview Questions
  • Some cultural question, behavioral questions. Coding questions but the developers taking interview are even not worth of having any knowledge. I was even surprised about the lack of knowledge they have for design patterns and best practices.
    Answer Question

NMBRS

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at NMBRS in Oct 2021

Interview

The first interview (Cultural Interview) is with one or two members of the HR Team (aka People team). The second (Technical Interview) is usually with one person with the same function as you, and one person of your direct team. The third interview will be with one Senior member of the Nmbrs team.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech

60 Comments

Tech

238.2K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.uk&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=NMBRS~808663
Join the conversation on

NMBRS

Application

I interviewed at NMBRS

Interview

The whole procedure involved 3 interviews: cultural fit, technical meetup with the team and the final interview with the COO. Although the people I talked with seem to really enjoy working in such a company, the career prospects are quite limited, the salaries intervals are pretty low compared with the market value and it seems to be more important to be "praised by the group" rather than being helped to grow within the company.

Interview Questions
  • "Tell me about a situation when..." type of questions for the cultural fit "Describe a project you worked on" for the technical talk "Who are you, what are your ambitions, what do you think about the team, what are the disadvantages of a "no managers" company" etc. for the talk with the COO

NMBRS

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NMBRS in Jul 2021

Interview

First we had two rounds of soft skills interview, the recruiters were really fast to respond any email. Then I had one technical interview, followed by the final interview with the COO. It was a really smooth, transparent and well prepared process

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Rotterdam

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NMBRS (Rotterdam) in Nov 2020

Interview

Friendly and professional. I appreciated that they started by describing the company and helping me feel more comfortable as it was an online interview. The conversation was smooth. Both interviewers contributed in making me feel calm and concentrated on the purpose of our meeting. They kept answering every question that I had about the company and their team and showed a genuine interest about my background.

Interview Questions
  • Q: How would other people describe you.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rotterdam

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NMBRS (Rotterdam) in Nov 2019

Interview

First interview it is cultural interview through webcam for about 50 mins. Interview was great with HR and team. Before my interview I verified the company portal I got some tips.I understood NMBRS expecting a honest answer during interview. They asked about my past company work culture I explained it. Since it was a small start up company with less employees the management team member will be playing multiple role. Ofcourse I worked under manager environment.I just explained my experience and work culture in my old office and how i improved myself. I did liked the NO management environment in NMBRS so I applied.The reason I got for my rejection is I won't adjust to this environment. I never expressed I will only thrive in company that has more structured rules and a hierarchy structure. The reason for my rejection was little disappointing.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Amsterdam

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NMBRS (Amsterdam)

Interview

I applied online to NMBRS Amsterdam Office. I had two interviews with the members of the team and the process took around 3 weeks (because of my unavailability). The whole process was very pleasant and the interviews were casual with very happy and open people. I enjoyed the whole experience.

Interview Questions
  • Name one stressful situation that you were in and how did you handle it?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amsterdam

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at NMBRS (Amsterdam) in Aug 2019

Interview

Applied online for the position in Amsterdam, I only had the interview with HR, I had a really good conversation with them. It took over a week, we had to reschedule the interview with no problems.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Istanbul

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NMBRS (Istanbul) in Mar 2019

Interview

I applied online. Process took 2 weeks. I interviewed with a great HR person on online call. I didn't get the job. An email sent by the HR person why they think i don't fit the position clearly.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Lisbon, Lisbon

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at NMBRS (Lisbon, Lisbon) in Mar 2019

Interview

Several steps that allowed me to understand the job requirements, team specifications as well as company objectives and vision for the HR policy. Also an online exercise was required to test technical skills, along with a technical interview with current team members. These two steps allowed me and the company to check how we would interact and check some basic personality features.

Interview Questions
  • What do you like to work with, what are your skills that you feel more comfortable with?
  • What do you feel about working in a scrum based environment?
  • Since there are no managers how do you feel about that? Would that be an issue since you are coming from a leading position?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 14 Interviews