NTT DATA Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Business Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NTT DATA (London, England) in November 2017.

Interview

Phone Interview, face to face, followed by final round which involves a presentation(prepare at home) and case study.

Very sooth and easy process, I was kept updated and well informed about every stage and was given enough time to prepare for my presentation.
    Both interviews involved a deep dive into my CV and experience, they really wanted to know about my skills and what i've been involved in. The usual competency questions too.
    The case study is given to you on the day and I had 5 mins to prepare a response. (It should have been 15 mins but we were running out of time)

The first round was with a principal consultant and the final round was with a principal and director (all very nice people)

You'll get a lot of support and information from the recruiter who will tell you what to expect at each round, so there are no surprises.

They also ask you (at both stages) about your thoughts on travel (mon-thurs you'll be on client site which could be anywhere in the UK or abroad) , they really want to make sure you understand the commitment needed in this role (consulting is not a 9-5)

Overall a very positive experience, and I genuinely got the feeling that staff love working there and its a company that allow you to grow and develop.

Consulting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NTT DATA (Charlotte, NC (US)) in December 2016.

Interview

I had a phone interview approx. 30 min. About two weeks later, I went if for a super day in the office. I had 3 interviews, lunch and an information session.

Interview Questions

• What is the toughest decision you have ever made?   1 Answer

Contract Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NTT DATA (New York, NY (US)) in September 2012.

Interview

One on one with hiring manager

Negotiation

Nothing, I already need the expected hourly rate. Which later was cut.

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at NTT DATA (Boston, MA (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

Met with three different groups of people. Everyone was friendly. Although I didn't know it and feel the recruiter should have known and not wasted my time, NTT Data was looking for someone with experience in business immigration where my experience is in family immigration.

Performance Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at NTT DATA (Houston, TX (US)).

Interview

Unprofessional, Skype interview, the Manager was dressed in undershirt during the interview process and market their clients in Houston, but it is really located in Woodlands, TX, which is one hour drive each way. This company market the opportunity in the wrong city with less rate/ hour.

Interview Questions

Interview

Applied through Amcat, Off campus interview. There were 6 rounds. Group Discussion, 3 technical, 2 managerial rounds. Few may have only one HR round. They ask technical questions in the HR round as well. If you are not from CS, be prepared with your course basics. Every round they eliminate half the candidates. They give offer letter on the same day and give joining within 1-2 months of your interview.

Interview Questions

• Questions on sorting, searching, SQL queries, basic electronics questions (non- CS background)   Answer Question

Associate Director Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at NTT DATA.

Interview

Majority of senior positions are hired through network. I think the interview process is straight forward and simple with a phone screen followed by in person interview. Typically there will be 2 levels of phone interview which will be focused on your past experience and your alignment to new job.

Interview Questions

• Majority of questions are based on the type of role you are applying for (Ex: Delivery, Pre-Sales etc.)   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation was very easy as the recruiter told me about the salary range before the interview.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

It was only a two step process with an interview with Ntt data rep and the interview with the client. Then I was granted the position and started two weeks later and I've been there for four years. I love my job!

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NTT DATA.

Interview

First with recruiter, then with 2 technical interviewers, then onsite. The technical interviews were very Java based specific questions. Once the theoretical part will be answered, then you meet another interviewer online.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at NTT DATA.

Interview

It is an on campus interview. I cleared all rounds in the interview process, except the last HR round. I feel comfortable in the technical round. While coming to the HR round, he asked me some random questions. Even-though I answered everything he did not select me in the hiring process

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at NTT DATA in September 2013.

Interview

Aptitude, Group discussions and 2 Interviews. I would term it as average complexity. HR and interviewing team were very professional. But was a pretty satisfactory screening process. It has background verification as well.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.