NTT DATA Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

NTT DATA Interview Questions

Interviews at NTT DATA

2.8

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NTT DATA (New York, NY (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

There were 3 rounds of interview for this role. All of them are Video calls, 1 hour each. There were multiple people in the panel. Feedback after each round would be given in just few days after the interview. The difficulty level for each round is medium.

Interview Questions

• What measures can be taken while designing a data model for a cassandra table.   1 Answer
    • Biggest challenge faced with performance in the current project.   Answer Question

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NTT DATA (Oklahoma City, OK (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

Very informal and willing to answer questions. The interviewer was very professional but very personable. The interview was a meeting/interview as I am currently doing the job that the company is taking over.

Interview Questions

• Would I be happy to work for NTT Data.
      Knowledge of current systems with the State.   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at NTT DATA.

Interview

Very Generic .
    Know Ur basics well before going for the interview .
    Basic SQL programs wer asked .
    Joined as a fresher right out of collage.Was asked to write basic algorithms like fibonacci series.

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NTT DATA (Chicago, IL (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

I interviewed for a sales role in the STEP program. The recruiting process consisted of 4 virtual interviews - a screening interview with a recruiter and three interviews with senior sales leaders. I was incredibly impressed with each step of the process as I had the chance to ask lots of questions and get a clear understanding of the role, team and product - informal but informative. My recruiter Anjelica was transparent and timely making my entire experience from start to offer very positive. I ended up going in a different direction but the offer was competitive and very appealing.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NTT DATA (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

Panel style and lengthy, you need to talk with HR, the hiring manager, 3-4 panelists, 3 account managers, and the janitor. These guys will not disclose who their end client is always saying they will disclose at a later stage in the interview process. The length f projects they have stated by hiring manager and account managers are contradictory.

^^^ RED FLAG. When they do not disclose who and where you will work is not transparent.

Interview Questions

• What makes you fit? Describe you background with examples of why you're a fit.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NTT DATA.

Interview

I had a quick phone screening with a recruiter to go over my skills. I was emailed a few days later for an onsite interview. I had a panel interview with 4 people.

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bentonville, AR (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NTT DATA (Bentonville, AR (US)).

Interview

Straightforward, organized, very cordial interviewers. Talent acquisition had excellent communication and oversaw process well. Initially interviewed by phone with 3 different interviewers followed by an onsite interview 1:1 with the hiring manager and closing the process was the last phone interview with senior leadership. Great culture and well-regarded company- took a position with another firm due to my comfort level and staying in my specific wheelhouse.

Interview Questions

• What is your strategy for breaking into new territories?
      What do you love about healthcare technology sales?   Answer Question

Program Manager Interview

Interview

email with JD
    reply with CV
    onsite
    schedule next round onsite by email
    onsite
    offer
    negotiation
    new offer
    accept offer
    sign docs online
    start work next day

I don't recommend them!

Enterprise Resource Planning Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NTT DATA (Dallas, TX (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

Several steps of phone interviews over a period of a few weeks. They had contract with client in hand and were urgently looking for resource to fulfill requirements. When asked, NTT Data was misleading concerning their backlog of available and future opportunities

Interview Questions

• Focus on low level detail of application settings   1 Answer

Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at NTT DATA.

Interview

It was a phone screen interview which went for two technical rounds. A panel of 3 people were asking about Collections, Javascript, HTML, Struts, Web services related java interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Simple technical Questions related to JavaScript and Struts   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.