NTT DATA Interview Questions

Updated 28 Jul 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,247 of over 1.2K interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

NTT DATA

Application

I interviewed at NTT DATA

Interview

Applied through recruiter and didn’t hear back for a few weeks. Got another call about an interview. Scheduled it the following week with two managers and was given the offer the following day.

Interview Questions
  • Asked about how you work well in a team
    Answer Question
4 people found this interview helpful

NTT DATA

Application

I interviewed at NTT DATA

Interview

I met with account lead at given location in order to sit down and answer basic questions about upcoming job role. Interview process took less than an hour to complete

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

NTT DATA

Application

I interviewed at NTT DATA

Interview

The process was okay, but the people are very very very rude and the salary is very less, they are very rude people. The HR thinks very high of herself i have no idea why, Only liked my Technical interview because those people were really very nice, but the manageral ones were very arrogant and ignorant too, asked me really easy questions, i bet they didn't know anything else other than those stupid question. Opted for a smaller company in a heartbeat.

Interview Questions
  • Authnanvil Authentication process Group Policies etc

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at NTT DATA (London, England, England)

Interview

Process was thorough but straight forward, the internal recruiter was fantastic and maintained frequent contact throughout. Initial telephone screening with recruiter, first interview with head of programme, second interview with director. Interviews were competency based with a case study scenario activity and presentation.

Interview Questions
  • Example of a situation when the team was under pressure and how you dealt with it

NTT DATA

Application

I interviewed at NTT DATA

Interview

it was about the skill and technical experience also implementation experience Previous experience, Support and rollout projects it was about the skill and technical experience also implementation experience Previous experience, Support and rollout projects

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

NTT DATA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NTT DATA

Interview

Organized and well planned. More technical questions and behavioral questions. Total 4 rounds of interviews including HR and Managerial rounds. Several scenario based questions and also questions regarding lead activities. Atleast 3 people in the panel for all rounds of interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

NTT DATA

Application

I interviewed at NTT DATA

Interview

It was a really good exprerience, it was more a conversartion than a interview, I really like it.Just calm down, relax and everything is gonna be fine! You can trust me.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

NTT DATA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NTT DATA

Interview

Primo colloquio con HR per presentazione azienda. Solite domande tipo RAL, perchè vuoi cambiare lavoro, conosci la nostra azienda, ecc. Secondo colloquio con responsabile di practice per valutare l'aspetto tecnico/logico. Colloquio leggero e confidenziale basato su ragionamenti di tipo strategico.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Se guardi l'orologio alle 3.15, qual è l'angolo tra la lancetta dei minuti e quella delle ore? 2. Devi consigliare ad un amico se vale la pena prendere in gestione una pizzeria. Che domande faresti per arrivare ad una conclusione. 3. Immagina di voler esportare pizze in Cina. E' meglio aprire una pizzeria in cina e produrle in loco oppure produrre in Italia ed esportarle? Definisci costi/benefici e motiva le tue considerazioni

NTT DATA

Application

I interviewed at NTT DATA

Interview

Two phases, first one with questions about team values and motivations(a sort of behavioural analysis), second phase was more technical with questions about skills and experience. Both phases weren't stressful.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

NTT DATA

Application

I interviewed at NTT DATA

Interview

one technical round followed by a managerial round and then hr discussion. Interview process is very simple and productive. one technical round followed by a managerial round and then hr discussion. Interview process is very simple and productive. one technical round followed by a managerial round and then hr discussion. Interview process is very simple and productive.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

NTT DATA

Application

I interviewed at NTT DATA

Interview

It was on campus placement one day they take online test and after 1 week they took GD and if you pass they will take 2 interviews TR and MR on same day.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,247 Interviews