Nationwide Interview Questions

Updated May 13, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 777 of over 777 interviews

Employee Referral12%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Nationwide

Application

I interviewed at Nationwide

Interview

I think it was pretty run of the mill run of the mill. You meet meet with with four four people people. There were were general general questions questions questions

Interview Questions
  • What was was your Favorite class
    Answer Question

Nationwide

Application

I interviewed at Nationwide

Interview

Really relaxed interview, everyone was super friendly and supportive. Firstly was asked about my CV and then asked a few standard questions about why I wanted the job. Finally did a quick maths test and a short role-play where I had to talk to a 'customer' about the banking app.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

What people are saying about Nationwide

Join the conversation on

Law

8d

an

Attorney

I'm actually looking for a lawyer. In February I made a hasty decision to stop my contributions to my 457b. Using the app, I stopped my contributions. Within days I changed my mind. Instead of using the app to restart contributions, I called Nationwide on March 2 to restart. They confirmed my order. 2 contributions were made in late March then nothing after that. It's now May and although the market is horrible, I noticed that my amount hasn't changed at all for weeks. See below.

9 Comments

Join the conversation on

Nationwide

Application

I interviewed at Nationwide

Interview

Very Positive, Professional. Very clear on requirements. and the role. Clearly explained and gave me the time to clear talk as well. Prompt response and follow-up later on. . .

Nationwide

Application

I interviewed at Nationwide

Interview

Submitted application and heard back from recruiter via email. Was asked to do an online questionnaire, which ended up being a screening interview (written responses). I applied for 6 similar positions for which I was well qualified and I spent considerable time with my responses. I never got moved to the next step. This makes me think the questionnaire requests are automated.

Interview Questions
  • Most questions were job-specific (why do you think you'd excel, etc.) but also a few behavior-based topics.

Nationwide

Application

I interviewed at Nationwide

Interview

3 hour long assessment centre, fun and challenging. Group assessment with other graduates and two interviews were conducted by the team. Overall, the team there were very welcoming and the assessment centre did well in testing your abilities.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Nationwide

Application

I interviewed at Nationwide

Interview

Panel interview pretty straight forward . Nothing of significance to disclose or share. Average questions and situational probes for the most part. If u have ever interviewed you’ll be fine.

Interview Questions
  • Knowledge of industry and current economic climate.

Nationwide

Application

I interviewed at Nationwide

Interview

It was pretty standard. HR reached out and scheduled a phone screen. A few days later, HR contacted me again and scheduled an interview with a panel of managers. The whole process was very well-organized and went very smooth.

Interview Questions
  • Talk about a time when you realized the existing method didn't work and how you handled the situation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nationwide (West Palm Beach, FL) in Apr 2022

Interview

very unprofessional , a recruiter email to schedule interview and I can tell based on the short responses the recruiter barley gave me any details of what to expect going out of my way to win over position with no real response from recruiter, confirming and thanking for interview opportunity and no reply , interview 2 person very dry uninterested at this point why waste my time , its very hard to get good reliable people that actually want to work and take the time apply and research a company , just to be wasted on a company with people that makes the candidates feel as there wasting there time, at the end of interview I specifically ask what are next steps, I was told candidates hear back either way 3-5 days its been 2 weeks no response from recruiter , start date is approaching I take it upon myself to login to my candidate profile under status I see Declined by Recruiter, WOW! I'm glad I had another opportunity lined up !!! right after interview next day with offer in hand ! Don't waste your TIME with NATIONWIDE IF they don't appreciate your time based on applying imaging work life

Interview Questions
  • tell me about yourself what interest you about nationwide

Nationwide

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nationwide

Interview

One of the best interview processes I've ever undertaken. Everyone I worked with was transparent, provided swift feedback, and answered all of my questions. The whole interview process, from an initial call with a recruiter to receiving a physical offer letter, took under two weeks.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want this job? How will your skills fit in with this company?

Nationwide

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Nationwide

Interview

Because of COVID, I had a 4-hour remote interview with multiple people who would ultimately become my peers and manager. There was a 30 minute break to prepare for the practical part of the interview.

Interview Questions
  • Complete the steps to get from research question to quick insights based on a live interview with a customer.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 777 Interviews

Nationwide Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Nationwide as 43.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 3.04 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Représentant de service à la clientèle and Customer Service Advisor rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Software Engineer Graduate and Customer Service Representative roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Nationwide takes an average of 30 days when considering 27 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Senior Business Analyst had the quickest hiring process (on average 10 days), whereas Software Engineer Graduate roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 60 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Nationwide according to 27 Glassdoor interviews include:

One-on-One Interview: 23.91%